• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Choose - Your own adventure! [Hoenn]

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
    Years
    If we use Swampert we may be using some precious HP that we may need in a bigger battle.
    If we use Kirlia or Espeon they will get destroyed by Bite and Slash.
    Swellow could work but we should conserve its energy just in case and Slash may hurt.
    If we take to the skies we are missing out on experience and a maybe a new Pokemon.
    Sableye! because it only has Bite to worry about and Fake Out should do a lot of damage.

Diablerie

Exceptionally Adequate
    Years
    Sableye!
    You throw Sableye's Poke Ball and no Pokemon visibly emerges.
    "Huh?" says the Grunt, looking around, "Bwahaha! Where's your Pokemon, kid?"
    "Right there." Sableye appears in front of the healthy Sharpedo, and slams him with Fake Out. Sableye cheers for a moment, before clutching its hand.
    "Sharpedo's Rough Skin hurts any opponent' stupid enough to use physical attacks. Bite barrage!" You hear an explosion from inside the Weather Institute. You have to finish this match quick and head inside. The two Sharpedos lunge, using Bite attacks.
    "Detect!" Sableye dodges and weaves the attacks, but you know Detect can't last forever. What will you do now?

Your Options
    -Faint Attack on the healthier Sharpedo!
    -Faint Attack on the paralysed Sharpedo!
    -Night Shade on the healthier Sharpedo!
    -Night Shade on the paralysed Sharpedo!

Spoiler:

Box:
    Spoiler:

Items:
    Spoiler:

Hoppip

Hoppip used Solarbeam!
    Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2011
    Yes, Yes, Yes we will use NIGHT SHADE ON THE HEALTHIER SHARPEDO. NIGHT SHADE ON THE HEALTHIER SHARPEDO.

Diablerie

Exceptionally Adequate
    Years
    NIGHT SHADE ON THE HEALTHIER SHARPEDO. NIGHT SHADE ON THE HEALTHIER SHARPEDO. :)
    The Night Shade blasts Sharpedo backwards, sending it skidding across the concrete. The other Sharpedo moves to attack, but can't due to paralylisis, and gets blasted by another Night Shade. Sableye fires once more, and both Sharpedos are quickly down for the count.
    "Urgh." says one of the Grunts. "We have to report this to Commander Shelley! Now!" And the three of them turn tail and run.
    "Thank you so much!" says the scientist, standing up. "But you have to help the others inside! This Team Aqua squad are after a mythical Pokemon that can cause perpetual rain... and they believe that to be Castform. You must save the Pokemon from falling into their hands!" You hear another explosion inside. Something's happening in there...What will you do?

Your Options
    -Swellow, to the roof!
    -Stride in through the front door, of course.
    -Swampert, Take Down the back wall!
    -Kirlia, Teleport in!
    -We're done here. Continue to Fortree.

Spoiler:

Box:
    Spoiler:

Items:
    Spoiler:

Diablerie

Exceptionally Adequate
    Years
    Take Down!
    "Swampert, come on!" you say, pointing at the back wall.
    "W-wait! You can't just..." stutters the scientist.
    "Take Down!" Swampert crashes through the brick wall, shattering it and sending bricks flying everywhere. You hear a cry of alarm from inside.
    "...destroy... the wall..." finishes the scientist. You and Swampert charge into the building.
    "Surf!" Swampert fires an orb of water at the ground, starting a tidal wave that sweeps an oncoming surge of Aqua Grunts off their feet. You hear a familiar cackle.
    Choose - Your own adventure! [Hoenn]

"Ah, it's the disgusting little child. Didn't we deal you enough pain back in Littleroot?"
    "Actually, we won that fight..."
    "But we were taking it easy and relaxing. This time it's a serious mission. If our plans to capture that Pokemon fail, we need a contingency plan. And the name of that plan is Castform."
    "Too bad, you're not getting 'em. Leave, now."
    "Ooh, fine. Show me what you've got in a one-on-one battle. Do you have the guts?"

Your Options
    -Of course. Swampert!
    -Of course. Swellow!
    -Of course. Sableye!
    -Of course. Espeon!
    -Of course. Kirlia!
    -Nope, I'll be on my way...
    -No thanks, I'm allergic to stupid cackling jerks.

Spoiler:

Box:
    Spoiler:

Items:
    Spoiler:

Dark Pulse94

Scienta Potentia Est
    Years
    lol @ last option...

I'd say Swampert... but unfortunately, we don't know her Pokemon...

I'm actually going to choose the last option, as hopefully it will fluster her into sending out a Pokemon... That would mean we could choose our Pokemon much more wisely...

see? it pays off to be a troll

yeah, so No thanks, I'm allergic to stupid cackling jerks

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
    Years
    Chances are Shelly will use a Water or Dark type Pokemon. So it would be unwise to use Espeon/Kirlia. DON'T FORGET WHEN WE BATTLED SHELLY LAST SHE HAD A SEALEO AND ZANGOOSE (she probably will use a Walrien). It would be bad to use Swellow because of this. Sableye has already taken damage so he's out.
    Of course. Swampert! is the safest option and strongest Pokemon.

Hoppip

Hoppip used Solarbeam!
    Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2011
    D:
    What about the EXP? :I

I think they are anticipating her to send out her Pokemon in anger so we know what it is.

No thanks, I'm allergic to stupid cackling jerks. I hope she doesn't just go up to us and punch us in the face for saying that. (Maybe we should also insult her appearance).

Back