• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Choose - Your own adventure! [Hoenn]

Dark Pulse94

Scienta Potentia Est
Years
  • ok! now that We've got that sorted, on to the story!

Head to Fortree!

You decide that you've trained enough today, and head straight off to fortree.

After a short treck in what you hope is the right direction, you stumble upon a large building, and some team Aqua grunts! Diving for cover, you are lucky enough for them not to see you...

What do you do?

-listen in to them, follow them, and try not to get Spotted
    -Stand up and demand they state their business
    -Attack! Swampert! Surf!!!
    -Sableye! Give them a right shock with Faint attack!
    Spoiler:

Box:
    Spoiler:

Items:
    Spoiler:

Diablerie

Exceptionally Adequate
    Years
  • Listen in on the conversation!
    You look closer. The Grunts appear to be forming a ring around a frightened-looking figure in the middle.
    "You work for this Weather Institute, right?" says one of the Grunts.
    "Y-yes..." says the figure shakily.
    "Perfect. Now, what are the true extent of Castform's powers?"
    "W-well, Castform is the weather Pokemon. I-it's attacks are, and are based around the weather. B-but it can't j-just make it continously rain or a-anything like that... Any Pokemon with Rain Dance would be just as good..."
    "You're lying. Our leader was talking about a Pokemon that causes perpetual rain. That can only be Castform." Two Grunts hoist the man to his feet, holding him in place. The leader Grunt cracks his knuckles. "Now. Tell us how to unlock the true powers of Castform, if you want to avoid pain."

Your Options
    -Help the man! Attack!
    -Keep watching.
    -Enter the Weather Institute.
    -Pretend to be an Aqua Grunt.
    -Continue to Fortree.

Spoiler:

Box:
    Spoiler:

Items:
    Spoiler:

Lockmaster24

Wise words of FizzyStardust
    Years
  • we should help but then we could miss out on some important info so i reckon we should pretend to be an aqua grunt

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
    Years
  • If we attack we will probably be swarmed with grunts.
    If we enter the Weather Institute will probably be swarmed with grunts.
    If we continue to Fortree we lose out on an opportunity to train and get a Castform and also Team Aqua will become more powerful. But it is safe.
    If we pretent to be an Aqua Grunt we may get put in an unfavourable situation and may have to reveal ourselves or someone may recognise us.
    Keep watching is what I am voting for because we will gain more info and we probably won't be swarmed with grunts.

Hoppip

Hoppip used Solarbeam!
    Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2011
    Keep watching

Who knows Archie could have put up wanted signs over the Team Aqua base and all the grunts may recognise us if we dress up or we may have to clean bathrooms.

Diablerie

Exceptionally Adequate
    Years
  • Pretend to be an Aqua Grunt!
    You decide to infiltrate the group by posing as an Aqua Grunt. Only question is, how? You have a brainwave as a Grunt walks past to report to the group. As he nears your hiding spot, you send out Swampert, who silently conks the Grunt on the head, knocking him out, before bringing him to you.
    Moments later, you've changed into Aqua Grunt uniform, and you march up to the group.
    "What do you have to report?" asks the leader. Uh...
    "Um... It's going... great! The takeover is going well..."
    "Have you located Castform?"
    "Uh, not yet, but we're questioning staff members now..." The grunt leader looks at you. "Hm... I don't believe I've seen you before... Aren't you a bit young to be in Team Aqua? No matter, I guess, if you passed training... You four!" He points at you and another three Grunts. "Finish this interrogation. I'm already late for a meeting with Shelley." All the other Grunts leave.
    "Please, no!" says the man, "I don't know anything about this perpetual rain..."
    "Oh really?" says a Grunt, releasing his Pokemon.

Rage
    Bite
    Taunt
    Slash

Your Options
    -Swampert!
    -Swellow!
    -Espeon!
    -Sableye!
    -Mr Shrooms!
    -Kirlia!
    -Flee!
    -Attack the man!

Spoiler:

Box:
    Spoiler:

Items:
    Spoiler:

Gilgαmesh

I would say, at this point, to send out Kirlia and use Magical leaf first, then follow up with Breloom's stun spore to paralyze the Pokemon and the Grunts at the same time and try to rescue the man after that. I dunno if that's also an option, but that's what I would do. xD;

Hoppip

Hoppip used Solarbeam!
    Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2011
    We should go with good ol' Mr Shrooms. Not Kirlia because of Bite.

Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    I say, Mista Shrooms! Grass & fighting beat dark & H20! I think attacking the man isn't too bad of an idea either, but let's go with mista shrooms. :P

Diablerie

Exceptionally Adequate
    Years
  • Mr Shrooms!
    Breloom bursts onto the scene and faces Sharpedo.
    "Traitor." growls a Grunt, and the other two send out their own Sharpedos. The three sharks form a ring around Breloom, completely forgetting the scientist.
    "Stun Spore!" you call. Breloom blasts the attack at one Sharpedo, freezing it, but the other two zoom at Sharpedo with a vicious Slash attack. Breloom sinks to his knees as the attack connects. The two Sharpedos turn, preparing to attack again. One collapses, asleep, from Breloom's Effect Spore.
    "Mega Drain!" Vines appear around the sleeping Sharpedo, sapping its health until it faints. Breloom wears a triumphant smile, until the remaining two Sharpedo slice him with Slash, taking down Breloom. One less Pokemon to fight Team Aqua with. Breloom had type-advantage, but was outnumbered and at a level disadvantage. Now what?

Your Options
    -Swampert!
    -Sableye!
    -Kirlia!
    -Espeon!
    -Swellow!
    -Take to the skies!

Spoiler:

Box:
    Spoiler:

Items:
    Spoiler:

Gilgαmesh

Send Sabeleye out there. Sabeleye, having no weaknesses, is also impervious to Sharpedo's slash attack, so I think it'll do fine. A night shade should do it for the Sharpedo.

Back