• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Choose - Your own adventure! [Hoenn]

Diablerie

Exceptionally Adequate
Years
  • Hotel Cove Lily
    You enter the small hotel near the sea and walk up to the counter.
    "Oh, you must be here to see our guest as well?" says the counter girl, "He's just upstairs, room no. 3. Go on up. And if you see the bellboy, tell him to get his butt down here."
    You walk through the open door, looking for this 'special guest'. What meets you as you open the door is an unconcious figure on the floor, with a rather familiar figure leaning over it.

It's Ace, and the unconcious figure is the bellboy.
    "Ace! What are you doing here? What'd you do?"
    "Chill, I didn't do this." he says, "I found him like this. Look at that." He points to the window - it's broken, with glass shards scattered over the carpet. "Mr Special Guest got himself kidnapped... whoever it was ran into the bellboy here and knocked him out too."
    "Tea... Aqua..." mumbles the bellboy. What will you do?

Your Options
    -Head to the PC!
    -Head to the Department Store!
    -Head to the bay!
    -Stay, get more information.

Team
    Spoiler:

Box:
    Spoiler:

Items:
    Spoiler:

Badges: 6
    Game Overs: 0

Diablerie

Exceptionally Adequate
    Years
  • Welp, Dark Pulse is leaving now, so a huge thanks to him for all his help with CYOA - without it the CYOA probably wouldn't still be around today. :)

Stay, get more information!
    "I'll hang around here for a while." you decide.
    "Whatever." says Ace, "I'm off to crush those Aqua losers once and for all. Later." And he leaves.
    The bellboy lies recovering in the Pokemon Centre.
    "So what do you remember before you were knocked out?" you ask.
    "Well... I was just bringing the special guest his breakfast. I knocked a few times, received no answer, and so headed inside. I looked around the room but he wasn't there. That was strange, as I'm sure he hadn't checked out or passed the lobby - I've been there since 5am. I stepped inside, looked around and got whacked on the head from behind, and the next thing I know that Ace boy is waking me up."
    "So whoever hit you was hiding near the door... You didn't glimpse your attacker?"
    "I turned my head a little and saw the Team Aqua uniform, but not much else. I don't think the special guest was there..." He rubs his head, "But why would they stick arond if they've already successfully kidnapped him? Were they after something else?"
    "Was anything missing from the room?"
    "The manager did a search, and nothing, aside from the guest, was taken." But then what possible reason would Team Aqua have to stick around instead of leaving... You're getting a headache... you're probably not cut out for the detective stuff.
    "Who was the guest anyway?"
    "I wouldn't have a clue... He was a young man, jeans, black t-shirt, messy black hair that covered his eyes... He had Poke Balls so I guess he's a trainer... We weren't told his name. He just produced an extra-big wad of cash and asked for a room, and said that he was open to visitors..." He pauses. "You're not thinking of storming that hideout are you? There are tons of Aqua members... but you do look like a good trainer... Well, be careful. To get there you just head west in the water past the main beach for a few hundred metres - the entrance is in a cave mouth. Oh, and this parcel arrived for the guest... can you take it to him?" He hands you a package.

You get the feeling that you're not going to be back in town for a while, so you better make good use of this chance. You should have enough time to visit one more place in Lilycove before you leave. Where will you go?

Your Options
    -The PC
    -The Department Store
    -The art gallery
    -No time to waste! Straight to the Aqua HQ!

Team
    Spoiler:

Box:
    Spoiler:

Items:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Diablerie

Exceptionally Adequate
    Years
  • The Department Store!
    You decide you should restock on items so you head over to the department store. You walk right through the doors... and into a Pokemon.

"Blaze?" says the Blaziken.
    "Oh hey!" says May, "You going shopping too?"
    "Uh yeah, got something to take care of..."
    "Well I would fight you... but I've kinda got business to take care of. Dad sent me to get back the Red Orb that Team Aqua stole. And with my newly-evolved Blaziken here I plan to do just that!"
    "Actually we're headed there too... I'm supposed to find someone and deliver a package..."
    "Oh nice. I'll wait for you by the bay then. Don't keep me waiting!"
    You enter the store and count the money you have. There are five special deals that you're interested in, but with the money you've gathered, only three are viable options - selling the Nugget wouldn't make any difference so you decide to keep it for later.

Special Deal 1 - TM24 Thunderbolt, 3 Hyper Potions, 1 Full Heal
    Special Deal 2 - TM13 Ice Beam, 2 Hyper Potions, 1 Revive
    Special Deal 3 - TM35 Flamethrower, 1 Hyper Potion, 1 Revive, 2 Full Heals

What will you do?

Your Options
    -Buy the first special pack!
    -Buy the second special pack!
    -Buy the third special pack!
    -Pass - save money for later.

Team
    Spoiler:

Box:
    Spoiler:

Items:
    Spoiler:

Diablerie

Exceptionally Adequate
    Years
  • Second Special Pack!
    You decide to purchase the second special pack, consisting of an Ice Beam TM, two Hyper Potions and a Revive. You teach your Ice Beam TM to your Water type, Swampert.
    You jump a ledge to the beach, where May's waiting.
    "So where is this place?" you ask.
    "Just offshore... you can see it from here.. near that cluster of rocks over there. You have a surfing Pokemon?"
    May zooms past you and Swampert with her Wailmer.
    "Hurry up! That special guest of yours isn't gonna wait forever!" At that moment you hear an explosion, and a few seconds later a cannonball lands in the water about 10 metres in front of you.
    "They're firing on us!" No duh, you think. You still have a few minutes before reaching your base, so this isn't good... Two more cannonballs 'sploosh' into the water, one narrowly missing May and Wailmer. Swampert goes swerving slightly off course as a wave slams into it. This is definitely not good... what will you do?

Your Options
    -Act as a decoy so May can reach the base!
    -May, be a decoy so I can reach the base!
    -Swampert, fight back! Mud Shot the cannonballs!
    -Bail!

Team
    Spoiler:

Box:
    Spoiler:

Items:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Lockmaster24

Wise words of FizzyStardust
    Years
  • Mud Shot the cannonball

This can only work in our favor.

If is screws up chances are it hits May, if not then we take out our attackers.

Back