• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Choose your own Adventure Kanto

Polizard

Awesome Trainer
    Years
    You head left to reach the fishing Route after a couple of minutes of walking you see a lake in the distance. You run to reach the lake and once you get there you see a beautiful oasis for water pokemon and you decide i will not leave this route until i catch a water pokemon. But you realize you don't have a fishing rod, Do you:

1. Dive in the lake and look yourself
    2. Ask the few people around you if you can borrow a fishing rod
    3. Give up turn back and go through the forest route

Meduza

Majestic Dawn
    Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2014

It will be good to do something out of the ordinary

And maybe some girls will see us and join us

Will94

Trainer Card Maker
    Years
    I did some swimming today funny enough, although it was not to catch wild Pokemon!

Polizard

Awesome Trainer
    Years
    You decide to take the plunge you call out you Cubone and Bulbasaur and say be ready to attack. You dive underwater, and look around you spot 3 water pokemon

They are
    A Goldeen
    B Staryu
    C Shelder
    D get some air

DoctorFred

I am not amused. ಠ_ಠ
    Years
    C. Shellder. I already got a moveset planned out and everything.
    Choose your own Adventure Kanto

Polizard

Awesome Trainer
    Years
    you Swim towards the Shellder, as all the other pokemon swim away the Shellder seems to get angry ans swims closer and closer to you so you decide to turn around you swim back to shore. With Shellder right on you tail ready to attack you can see your Bulbasaur and Cubone you must be close to the surface, just as your about to jump out the Shellder clamps you foot dragging you down. Worried that you were going to drown you Bulbasaur releases a vine whip and pulls you and Shellder out of the water. With Shellder out of the water now is your chance to attack it before it dives back in do you.

Use Bone Club as Cubone
    Use razor Leaf as Bulbasaur
    Use headbutt as Cubone
    Use Vine Whip as Bulbasaur

Meduza

Majestic Dawn
    Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2014
    Razor Leaf.

It's more powerful than Vine Whip.

Plus, I luv Shellder ^^

Dark: Random Guy

Professional Coin Flipper
    Years
    • Seen Mar 1, 2011
    Razor Leaf. Definately Razor Leaf.

Razor Leaf as was said above is just better and Cubone is kind of weak to Shellder's attacks. Cubone would get owned. Bulbasaur on the other hand would own it.

Polizard

Awesome Trainer
    Years
    Bulbasaur use razor leaf quick before it jumps back in the water, Bulbasaur then proceeds to rapidly fire off his razor leaf, they hit the Shellder knocking it out, You throw your Pokeball (I'm not going to ask you if you want to throw a Pokeball it is obvious you guys want the Shellder.) It shakes around repeatedly until it stops. You think to yourself, that was a little to easy. You pick up the Pokeball and and return both Cubone and Bulbasaur and Continue on to Mt Moon. After two or three hours of walking you arrive at the entrance to Mt Moon, you walk in and realize it is pitch black in the cave. you are about to turn around until you hear a girl say come this way, hurry.

Do you
    Follow her
    Leave the cave and look for a pokemon to help you

The Noob Hacker

Praise the sun.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2016
    I guess I would follow her. Why isn't there an option to ask her who the heck she is and what she is leading us to? I'm just going to guess that's part of following her.

Meduza

Majestic Dawn
    Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2014
    Leave the cave and look for a pokemon to help you

Now that we work for Team Rocket, we need to be careful. I have a feeling the girl might me Officer Jenny or someone affiliated with a rival group or even the police.

Back