• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Choose your own Adventure Kanto

Will94

Trainer Card Maker
Years
  • Follow the mysterious girl that has no idea who we are, we have no idea who she is, and she could be a potential rapist!!

Polizard

Awesome Trainer
    Years
  • You decide you might as well follower her considering she does have a light and seems to know her way around the cave. You continue following her until she stops moving you eventually catch up and you notice something its Amanda and the light she had was the flame on her newly evolved Charmeleon. She looks at you and says "i am infiltrating team rocket I'm am actually and Under cover Police officer i have been watching you for a while now and you do not seem like the type of person who belongs in team Rocket, there bad news and you seem like a nice guy, help me bring them down or at least distance yourself.

Do you
    A. Join her in bringing down team rocket
    B Just Leave team rocket
    C Say you need time (but your going to contact Team rocket and tell them she is a spy)
    D. Attack her immediately with all your pokemon

The Noob Hacker

Praise the sun.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2016
    Hmm, she might suspect something with C, and she can call other Police with D.

Ah screw it, tell her I need some time, C.

Meduza

Majestic Dawn
    Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2014
    WHAT DID I TELL EVERYONE?

I totally called she would be on the police's side!

D. Attack her immediately with all your pokemon

DoctorFred

I am not amused. ಠ_ಠ
    Years
  • Immediately after she introduces herself you Hear a PA announcement. Saying "(insert your name here) you have proven yourself in the battle to be capable of traveling on your own and to train to be a good team rocket member.
    For now i want you to travel and train and try not to raise any suspicion and we will find you when we need you and Amanda will always be close keeping her eye on you" You look to Amanda but she is already gone.

I'm thinking maybe she still is with team rocket, this is just still all part of the initiation/test. Nevertheless, I choose D. Attack her immediately with all your pokemon . I wanna see how this turns out.

Polizard

Awesome Trainer
    Years
  • You send out your pokemon, but before you can even call an attack her Charmeleon uses flamethrower on Bulbasaur Slash on Cubone and Metal Claw on Shellder knocking out all you pokemon, She offers you another chance.

Join her
    Return you pokemon and run
    Lie through your teeth

Polizard

Awesome Trainer
    Years
  • You Decide to lie and lie a lot, after some time you start to think that lying is not working you think she is seeing right through you. Once you stop talking she looks at you and says I'm sorry if your not going to join me i have to arrest you. Only because you know about my plan and i cant have you telling the boss about me.

Run with your pokemon
    try to Join her
    Get arrested

Dark: Random Guy

Professional Coin Flipper
    Years
    • Seen Mar 1, 2011
    i think join her. If you try to run for all you know you could get lost in the cave and with no pokemon to protect you that could mean certain demise.

at least with her you won't be risking your own life as much and you can easily go to a pokemon center when you get back. That and you can just tell her you thought she was a team rocket spy trying to lull you into a false sense of security and apologise and whilst it'd make you look a little paranoid it'd make her trust you and feel a little bit of sympathy depending on if she is who she says she is.

Back