• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Choose Your Own Adventure - Nuzlocke Style

Meduza

Majestic Dawn
    Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2014
    Steal the bag! ^^

That way we get 3 Pokemon to start out with.

Last edited:

Dark: Random Guy

Professional Coin Flipper
    Years
    • Seen Mar 1, 2011
    Steal! Three pokemon is always a plus!

(if there aren't pokemon in there i bet we're all gonna be p*ssed as all h*ll)

#Emochu

ujhgjkjhgkujhjkhjkhkhkhhk hjkhj
    Years
    uh...steal ok? :S

A quick question, are you gonna give us options to choose for the nicknames? Plz no ;0;

tkallab

Should have been in Dissidia
    Years
    Of course not, no one will immediately agree on that and it will only slow down the story.

You grab the bag, not planning to return it anytime soon. There must be some good stuff inside... You open the bag and find three Pokéballs. You decide to open them and claim the Pokémon inside, when you hear a growling. It sounds dark and dangerous. You point your heaad towards the puddle of blood and see a silhouette of a spiky-haired Pokémon from the bushes behind it. An evil smile is all you can see before the figure disappears into the bushes. You grab a Pokéball and open it. A ... comes out.

What is '...'?
    1) Torchic
    2) Mudkip
    3) Treecko

ChaosLord

Game Dev Wanderer
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2013
    (Why not just open all three? that's what I would have done.)
    To end this choice lets just get Treecko.

Years
    • Seen Mar 1, 2011
    Treeko.

It's not quite as good as mudkip but i'm quite sure we get to keep all three pokemon as a result of choosing this so it might not matter what's chosen anyway.

tkallab

Years
    A Treecko comes out. You tell it to shoo the figure away. The Pokémon carefully walks towards the bushes into which the creature disappeared.The moment the Treecko reaches the bushes is the moment a Zigzagoon bites his head off. The Pokémon that had been lurking in the bushes, looking at you hungrily, was this evil Zigzagoon. He is covered in blood, so he must have been responsible for the puddle over there.

Further chemical research proves this.

You quickly grab another Pokéball, but it is snatched away before you can open it. You look who took it. It's a girl in red clothes and a green headband. "Thank me later", she says, and throws the Pokéball towards the murderous Zigzagoon. A Mudkip leaves the Pokéball as it hits the ground. The Mudkip then proceeds to Tackle the Zigzagoon to death.
    "Why did you have to take the Pokéball? I could have easily commanded that Mudkip to do that," you ask the girl. "Don't you get it?" she replies, quite angrily. "I just saved your life! You should have been dead and you almost broke a rule!"

"Follow me to Littleroot Town," she continues after an awkward silence. "I'll explain it there." She yoinks the bag you're still holding and heads back to the town.

1) Follow her
    2) Demand an explanation right here
    3) Demand the remaining Pokémon

Years
    • Seen Mar 1, 2011
    Follow her

you get a pokemon regardless if you do this. demand an explanation right here would just piss her off more and it's not wise to do that to someone with two pokemon that could easily kill you.

demand the bag will have the same effect.

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
    Years
    follow the girl cause the zigzagoon might come backbto life, and yo certainly need someone to save your freakin' life. From a Zigzagoon.

Shubshub

Master of The Y
    Years
    Demand The Remaining Pokemon
    Screw That Just Frigging Take Them and Knock Her Out

On Second Though I Choose My Own Option
    -Destory The Universe And Eat A Bagel- bagels Are yum

tkallab

Years
    Not dead yet! Not me, not the thread! I hope.

You reluctantly follow the girl back to your new hometown. She doesn't speak a word while going back, so neither do you. You have a lot of questions, the most important one being "What the hell was that all about?", but they'll have to wait. The girl takes you to a small laboratory in Littleroot. She says: "This place is my father's." She must be professor Birch's daughter.
    "You must have noticed something was going on with that Zigzagoon", she begins when you're inside the lab. "It was psycho, you mean", you reply.
    "Something strange is going on, I'm sure you felt it too..." The girl looks at you. "I think I may be the cause of what happened earlier," you say. "Time almost stopping and all..." "Really", the girl says. You start explaining what happened with your clock, but the girl stops you after the first word. "I think it's better I you don't know." She's confusing, you think.
    "Listen up, kid. This isn't the kind of adventure you were expecting it to be. Pokémon can die. If they die, you die. There are ancient rules of the universe, and they apply to you now. Don't ever ever ever catch the second and upwards Pokémon you meet on a route." "Is that why I couldn't have those other Pokémon?" you ask. "You understand quickly", May says. "But I'm safe now, can I have the final Pokémon?" You see May smiling. "Of course you can. But be sure to give him a name." She hands you the Pokéball. "I'll go search for dad now", se says, walking out the door.

1) Follow her so you can help
    2) Go to Oldale Town
    3) Meet your new Pokémon

Years
    • Seen Mar 1, 2011
    Follow her so you can help.

The pokemon she took with her is weak and undertrained. The other ones she has might not be much better. At least with both of you there you can both hold your own a little better.

The Lord of Smug
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Oct 17, 2013
    Meet your new pokemon. Better to get familiarized with your pokemon.

Back