• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Choose Your Own Adventure- Unova (ENGLISH)

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years

Where to next?
    - Go to Cheren's House
    - Check out the Local Shops
    - Go see if the Battle Club is open

8:36 AM

"They should be done by now," you think, "where's Snivy?" A minute pasts by as tears fill your eyes... "Are you ready Snivy !?" you hear from a Nurse Joy. "Snivy! Sni!" suddenly the doors open and Snivy runs toward you. It runs into your arms and hugs you.

After your reunion with Snivy you step outside to begin a new chapter. A single snowflake falls on your nose. You look up at the gray-ish sky and put your hands in your pockets as you shiver, "where to next?" you say aloud. By the way things look you wanna get out of Accumula Town by noon, so you can continue to go places. Your backpack shakes with some supples you bought while you were in there.

The sun is bright but not fully up ,and gives the town a orange tint. You arrive at the shopping market, people around you are bargaining prices, or small talking to the person behind them. One of the shops are giving away free eggs. You look at all the eggs in the storage, you count 37 before you run into the line. Once it's your turn you step up, and see an old woman. "Well hello there sonny! What can I do for ya?" the elderly woman asks. You blank for a split second then say, "Oh, hi there, I was wandering about the eggs. Where did they come from?" "I came all the way here from the Daycare on Route 3. The trainers leave their Pokemon here and eggs appear! We're running out of room so I brought them here to give to people," she smiles and looks at the eggs, "You want one?" "Sni...?" says the grass snake think on your shoulder.

Your left with 2 decisions...

Leave or buy?
    -Sure I'll get one. It's for a good cause also... ~1~
    -No, your smile is weird. Let's go to Cheren's House... ~1~

Pokemon:

Spoiler:

Bag:

Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years

Leave or buy?
    -Sure I'll get one. It's for a good cause also...
    -No, your smile is weird. Let's go to Cheren's House...

"I came all the way here from the Daycare on Route 3. The trainers leave their Pokemon there and eggs appear! We're running out of room so I brought them here to give to people," she smiles and looks at the eggs, "You want one?" "Sni...?" says the grass snake think on your shoulder. Your left with two decisions, you deiced to keep an egg. "Sure, I'll take one." you say willingly. "Ok great! Come into the back." the elderly woman says. You go to the back-room where the eggs were. You see all the really colorful eggs, and smile. "See, here you see over 250 different Pokemon eggs," she says, "Here take this one." She hands you a egg that has is orange with a brown tip and some yellow, the pattern seems very familiar, the seems to sparkles every 30 seconds. When you feel it is very warm to the touch, and kicks when you start to hold it. "Here put it in this, it's case." She calmly says as she give you a bright red egg case. She smiles, "This Pokemon's parents were specially raised when a old gentlemen gave them to us. The Trainer came back and refused the egg, and ran away without paying. When my daughter saw the egg sparkle she knew that the trainer made a big mistake. So I ask, are capable to take this egg under your care... and take care of it when it has hatched?" You stand tall,"Of course I am!"

After a small talk with the lady, you leave the stand. Once you do people are talking about that the Battle Club may be open. Suddenly your bag shakes and you check it. The egg doesn't move alot, but it moves after about 15 minutes. You put the case back down gently into your bag. You check your watch just because the sun seems alot higher than it was when you left the Pokemon Center.

9:27 AM

You stand and wait til you figure out what to do. ..

Where to next?
    - Cheren's House ~1~
    - The Battle Club

Pokemon:

Spoiler:

Bag:

Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2011
    Go to Cheren's House

Come on people, Cheren will probably give you something cool (like a Key Item)

~Wind~

Detective
    Years
    Cheren's House
    I decided to participate in your CYOA, as thanks for mine.
    You might also get a special award or something for first post.

Years

Where to next?
    - Cheren's House
    - The Battle Club

After a small talk with the lady, you leave the stand. Once you do people are talking about that the Battle Club may be open. Suddenly your bag shakes and you check it. The egg doesn't move alot, but it moves after about 15 minutes. You put the case back down gently into your bag. You check your watch just because the sun seems alot higher than it was when you left the Pokemon Center.

9:27 AM

You finally deiced to leave to Cheren's House. Your mother gave directions so you find yourself in front of his house with in 10 minutes. You knock on the door. "Just a minute!" calls a girls voice... who sounds familiar. Suddenly you hear the lock on lock and the door opens, and there standing in front of the door way is Rose. "Hi... there... I didn't expect you." she says aimlessly. "Uhhh.. Cheren, is he home?" you ask. "Cheren? Oh, my dad you mean. DADDY!" she calls for him.

After a few awkward seconds with Rose you see a man with a nice combed beard and a windows peak, with bright red glasses. "Hello there, you must be Hilda's son," says the surprisingly deep voice, "please, step inside." You slip inside the door, and Cheren goes upstairs to grab something. Quickly he comes back with 3 items. One looks like an old Xtransceiver, nothing like the newest one, and a bit rusty. The other two are in a case of some sort. "Yeah, your mother wanted to contact you, so I deiced to give you my old Xtransceiver." You stare at the case of hidden items. then he opens it and your shown a Town map and a weird stone. "Yes, a Town map! This will come in handy for your journey." he brags after the hands you it. Suddenly his face gets really serious, "Now this stone is very priceless. Don't show it to anyone, don't let anyone near your bag with them talking to me first. You got?" "Y-Y-yes sir..." you mumble.

You leave Cheren's house, as long as Rose. Rose belts it for the town so you won't catch up with her. You sigh, and walk down the road, and check your watch every so often.

11:02 AM

You reach the center of town, where to next?

What now?
    -Leave town and go to Route 2, then battle some trainers ~2~
    -Leave town and go to Route 2, then train ______
    -Go to the Battle Club, then battle some trainers ~2~

Pokemon:

Spoiler:

Bag:

Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back