• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

chose one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2013
    Pokemon or Mario?

Mario or Sonic?

Sonic or pokemon?

M rated games or E rated games?

I like pokemon over Mario, Mario over Sonic and E Rated games over M rated games

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
    Years
  • Pokemon or Mario? That's a really tough choice... I would have to go with... Mario for the multiplayer features and Pokemon for single player.

Mario or Sonic? Uhm.. I like Sonic A LOT, but I grew a soft spot for Mario.

M rated games or E rated Games? Generally I have more fun and that fun last longer with E rated games.

Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2013
    I think E rated games are so much fun. I have a lot of friends that like M rated games that I have things in common with.

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
    Years
  • Pokémon, definitely.
    Mario. Never really liked Sonic. :3
    Pokémon wins my vote again.
    I prefer E-rated games. :D

Years
  • Threads about video game topics go to Video Games. However, this thread is really general "this or that" kind of thing and won't garner much discussion, and has multiple topics in it. In short, it's kind of spammy. So I'm going to close it instead of moving it. Sorry :(

*closed*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back