• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chras's Breeding/ Trading shop

Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2013
    No problems, take you're time, not in a rush to get it.

Side note, what would you want for a Timid Treeko, and a Bagon? I have a couple of Jolly Gible's. One Male, one Female. Just really interested in Treeko and Bagon.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2011
    i'm interested in your chimchar and eevee. =) nature's don't matter cuz i'll prolly breed different ones for different sets.

i'm uncertain of how much they're worth to you. all i have is black version, with my highlights being a jolly victini (who's now level 54 =/), timid celebi (event celebi with nasty plot, leafstorm, recover, and has hp ice. i've yet to use it, although i'm hoping to trade this one for a modest celebi), modest reshiram (leveled to 52 cuz the rest of my team was killed. yea i'm a scrub. =P), and jolly haxorus (lvl 48).

yea. sorry i don't have much to offer at the moment.

Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2011
    i'm interested in your chimchar and eevee. =) nature's don't matter cuz i'll prolly breed different ones for different sets.

i'm uncertain of how much they're worth to you. all i have is black version, with my highlights being a jolly victini (who's now level 54 =/), timid celebi (event celebi with nasty plot, leafstorm, recover, and has hp ice. i've yet to use it, although i'm hoping to trade this one for a modest celebi), modest reshiram (leveled to 52 cuz the rest of my team was killed. yea i'm a scrub. =P), and jolly haxorus (lvl 48).

yea. sorry i don't have much to offer at the moment.

Well, I'm in need of an Oshawott since I just traded the only I had a few min ago for a MYSTRY Mew on the GTS ^^ lol
    So I can trade either one for Oshawott. The other, that Victini would be nice if you're willing, but I'd rather not rip you off for something you can get easier than Victini. In fact, get me a female Azumarill instead of Victini and Oshawott and its a done deal.

Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2013
    I have a Jolly Female Gible, not ev trained, Male Jolly Gible, not ev trained, and a Female Adamant Drillbur, not EV trained

Treecko - Timid/Modest
    Bagon - Any

If those aren't anything you're interested in lmk, and see what else I have.

Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2011
    I have a Jolly Female Gible, not ev trained, Male Jolly Gible, not ev trained, and a Female Adamant Drillbur, not EV trained

Treecko - Timid/Modest
    Bagon - Any

If those aren't anything you're interested in lmk, and see what else I have.

The Gible I like. As for Dillbur, not too into him...er...her rather lol. If you have Azumarill or any of its pre evolved forms I'll take one of those. Preferably female.

Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2013
    Ok I'm gonna go Azurill hunting right now, if I get one, I'll trade Gible, and Azurill for Treeko and Bagon.

no luck on the azurill, but would you trade the treeko for the female jolly gible?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2011
    chaos can i have the zorua girl if u have it i really need one to breed pleasE PM me bck thx

Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2013
    ok so our trade should be
    Adamant Ev'd Haxorus and Female Jolly Gible (used for breeding)
    for
    Modest Deino w/Dark Pulse and Timid treeko.

does that look right?

Years
    • Seen May 20, 2011
    hey chaos do u have a girl zorua i so badly need one for trading i will give u a girl oshawott or a boy tepig or victini or a boy zorua plz get bck to me

Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2011
    for

does that look right?

Sorry it took long to get back to this, had some other things to do lately. But yeah, this trade is fine. Your Deino will be coming soon but Treecko is ready.

Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2011
    do you have any good egg move pokemon?

Check out my new services and request a move.

for

does that look right?

Your Deino and Treecko are ready, so let me know when you're available.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2011
    *Major update to my trading thread that I'm sure all will be pleased to know about. Refer to the 1st page please.

Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2011
    I'm interested in this:

Metapod lvl 4 female(Rash) UT

Check my thread?
    https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=243806

Being honest, you don't really have anything I'm interested in :(
    If you could get a SPACE C Deoxys, CHANNEL Jirachi, or any of the 10 ANIV Pokemon except Celebi or possibly some other Shiny like Dratini or Darumakka I'd be more than happy to trade that plus something else along with it.

Back