• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Christmas gift

Heartless33

Master Cloner
    Years
    ok I'll get to you two later and sence I like to battle, if you battle me and if you win I will offer you 3 more shiny pokemon.
    rules: double lvl.100 no items. pm me if you want to take the challenge.

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2023
    Hi. May I please have the shiny Tyranitar? My FC is 1504-2172-1147.

I have just one other question, though. You said in your post that you had other shinies ("And more just to much for me to go on"). Do you by any chance have a shiny Trapinch or evolved forms? If so, I'd rather have that, but if not, I'll take the Tyranitar.

Since you responded to the other two trade requests below me already, can you do either of the options that I mentioned here?

Oh, and I don't feel like battling at the moment. Perhaps some other time.

Heartless33

Master Cloner
    Years
    Anytime other than today but if you take my challenge and win then you have 3 pokemon that I have to trade you so basicly I will trade you today if you challenge me. (if anyone wants to do it pm me)

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2023
    Alright. I don't feel up for battling at the moment, so I guess I'll trade some other time. I don't know if I'll be able to do it tomorrow, though, as I have a lot of Christmas Eve stuff going on, and I almost certainly won't be able to do it on the 25th. If tomorrow doesn't work, will the 26th or 27th work for you?

darthjp

Dragon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2023
    Hi, i asked for a shiny electabuzz are you still giving them without battle?

darthjp

Dragon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2023
    yes the only reason to battle me is if you want to pick three extra shiny's out of my list.
    well i would like but my team isn't ev'd so i guess you would just beat me in a second......but whatever, let's give it a try if i lose i still get the electabuzz no? :)
    My team is the one on my signature is dialga allowed?

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2010
    u never replied to my message. are u giving away movie darkrai right now? if not sorry for disturbing... if yes then u can get one of my EV,d pokemon

Dmatt

Medium-Rare Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2014
    I know I'm a bit early but I sooo want a movie Darkrai :D

So yeah , just tell me to log in around what time and I'll be there :D

Back