• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Christmas gift

Heartless33

Master Cloner
    Years
    Sorry everyone but I a having problems with my ds I can't get past the intro of my ds it keeps freazing on me, I will not be trading until I know whats going on and when it works again sorry

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2023
    Can i get Shinx? Please
    If its already taken, i will decide another pokemon seeing that someone has asked for Scyther.
    And i just give you any pokemon right?
    Lol, i restarted my game so i don't know my FC, ill go check in a minute.

I hope you can fix your DS (not just because i want a shiny, because my old DS broke and i didn't have a warranty so i had to spend like all my money on a new one)

Dmatt

Medium-Rare Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2014
    Remove all pieces and give it a good blow (or with a cleaning cloth) and maybe connect it to the wall charger, hope it works out!

A-Burrito

BBC's TopGear Rules!
    Years
    Could i please have the latios & the shiny skarmory for my friend who loves shiny skarmory
    just Reposting this, seeing i didn't get a reply. Could i get Latios if it is still available?
    Hope you get your Ds working again (and not just because i want the shiny) they are pretty expensive to buy.

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2009
    hey heartless33 its me gooch do u still have larvitar if so ill be waiting online thx in advance

never mind larvitar may i plz get scyther or scizor thx

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2016
    I hope you get your DS working. You are doing a kind thing trying to give away pokemon for christmas and now your DS isn't working. I hope everything works out for you man.

Pechachu

Indifference, I choose you!
    Years
    My DS does that all the time, giving the cartridge and the slot a quick blow usually works.

If you do get it working, could I have the Shiny Jolteon or the Gyarados? If I can't, nevermind, merry Christmas. :3

Elite Champion

The Old Pokemon Days <3
    Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2012
    Could i have a shiny leafeon.

Hope your ds gets better cause mine broke and i had to go with out ti for 3 MONTHS

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!

p.s Try what everyone sais

Years
    • Seen Nov 6, 2023
    Sorry to hear about your DS, especially so close to Christmas. If you manage to get it working again, that shiny Feraligatr would be much appreciated. ;D

FC - 0731 2072 1811

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Any chance you could give me the shiny Glaceon? And if possible, can it be a girl nicknamed "Serene"? (with the letters after the "s" lowercased)

Oh, and hope your DS starts working again. It'd be a bummer to be unable to play it~

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 8, 2009
    I'll take the Feraligatr! My FC is... 5411 1821 5018. Please send ASAP! I will just give a level 3 pokemon or something.

Heartless33

Master Cloner
    Years
    Ok you all can have the pokemon you want but sence theirs so many of you that want the shinys it might take a while to give you them but I am sure I will not trade you all before christmas but I'll trade you as soon as I'll can. (my ds is working again)

Back