• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Christmas

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
Years
  • I suppose we should keep the Christmas threads that cover the same topics together, no?

Merged~

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
  • I probably won't be 'jolly' til Winter Break starts and school won't be appearing at my face for another two weeks. However I already have my wish-list, but it probably doesn't matter because my parents are so poor. I have already started wearing green and red matching outfits.

Hopefully, this Christmas would at least be more enjoyable than the last.

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
  • Oh boy, where oh where to begin.. *rolls eyes*

Well, Christmas music is already full blast where I live. So are the commercials and many Christmas specials. I would say they are annoying, but I don't watch that much television to begin with.

As for the presents, I currently don't have a job so unfortunately I may not be able to give my family any presents for Christmas this year. I myself, have asked for only one of two things (since they are both costly): A down comforter or a pair of Bose headphones. My mother still kept asking me for a Christmas list though, so I made one with other small items listed (books, video games, movies, etc.).

We already have the holiday decorations out, and the Christmas tree. This year we only put lights and a few of the cheap red bulbs on the tree, due to the cats constantly knocking them down previous years. I am not sure if we are going to decorate it with anything else, but I doubt it. I do not mind though; I think it looks great as it is. :)

As far as the Christmas 'spirit' goes, I think I am feeling it, but it doesn't really feel like Christmas (I know, it's weird and confusing, even for me). I think it is just the fact that I have so busy that it makes me feel somewhat satisfied, getting away from home life, and joyous at the same time. As far as Christmas day itself though, it still feels very, very far away (farther than the two weeks it actually is).

Blue Nocturne

Not THAT one.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 6, 2013
    usually the smell of the christmas tree, but its not got much scent this year.
    This year, upbeat tunes (not necessarily christmas ones though) tend to get me in the mood, christmas mornings/evenings with the fire on also does wonders for my mood. I won't be in a brilliant mood until around 12:30 on friday.

Converge

Take One Last Breath
    Years
  • Ehhh, i personally hate christmas songs, but i love christmas

It just has a wonderful feeling brought with it, iv already got some of my shopping done, im still debating on what to buy for the rest :D

Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    On the topic of hating Christmas songs..

My Spanish teacher hates "Feliz Navidad." So my class will sing to her "Feliz Navidad" on the last day. X3

Angela

Aristocracy
    Years
  • On the topic of hating Christmas songs..

My Spanish teacher hates "Feliz Navidad." So my class will sing to her "Feliz Navidad" on the last day. X3

Lol..

So I've almost finished my Christmas shopping.. Yay me. :D

Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    Lol..

So I've almost finished my Christmas shopping.. Yay me. :D

Psh, she wasn't there. D: <

She also got in trouble for handing out pentathletes to people in my class inviting them to her church. Yay separation of church and state.

What did you get for some important people? :O

Angela

Aristocracy
    Years
  • Psh, she wasn't there. D: <

She also got in trouble for handing out pentathletes to people in my class inviting them to her church. Yay separation of church and state.

What did you get for some important people? :O

I got my little brother Assassins Creed 2, my boyfriend I got him a 24 season and PJ pants.
    I got my sister some make up at a store at the mall, that only sells make up, got her some powder, eyeliner and some lip gloss, then I got her some creams. They had a pack with a lot of little items in it which I bought for her, I also gave her a golden necklace that has a heart with a pink diamond in the middle (Not really a diamond, but I don't know off the English word) . For my mom I got her desperate housewives season 5 and I got her a night t-shirt and a pair of slippers. For my older brother, I gave him an American dad season and a Family guy season. For my oldest brother, I got him the newest Simpson season and a pair boxers.

And for my friends, they all got something at the makeup store at the mall, then I added a little something for each one. :3

I still have to get my grandma and granddad a gift.. But mom told me not to worry about that seeing she had bought a gift that was suppose to be to them from all of us. :D

Back