• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Christopher Reeve has died.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years
  • took him out of his suffering I suppose...

It's for the best.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    HE played superman in the movies from the 80's, he fell offf a horse a few years back, and was parlized from the neck down...he was a advocate from the disabled...I'm gonna miss him, not a good week for superheros of comidians.

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    yeah ..i heard thats sad ..i loved that dudes movies....he was also a leading researcher even though he was paralzed..hen was 52 years old. :(

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    You're not supposed to feel bad for him, by doing that it more or less shows disregard for all his work. He wanted people with disablities to be treated as equals and as normal members of socity, he had a good life even after the accident. He worked hard and was happy most of the time, it's just a shame that he had to go in the way he did.

Rocket Executive

Criminal Mastermind
    Years

• I agree with Blue. The only thing I'm PO'ed about is people are making headline in papers and on like AOL saying "Superman IS Dead." How much more disrespectful can you get? I hate the media. There is nothing good I can say about people who profit from the suffering of others. Define Scum: People who go to great lengths to exploit the misfortune of others because it brings great ratings and fills their pockets with money. Every time I see a reporter at a scene like that I shove the microphone up their @**.
    People make me sick... :pirate:

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Thats just the way things works, but you can ignore it and remember his life, you can't blame them though, that was his best known role. This is gonna sound really corny but me and acutally a great deal of people think of him as a real superman for being able to overcome problems that some many have failed with, and for being able to help out so many people in his life. I know god has a good place for him.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Ah, I heard about it yesterday. It's so sad. I respected him a lot, and I was hoping that one day he would get to walk again. I feel sorry for his family and friends; It was too bad the way he died, too...

cigarettes

Pokemon Slate Creator
    Years
  • Yeah it is sad i hit someone at school about it they called him a paralyzed pratt i mean how disrespectful can you get :'(

Back