• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chroma League

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flyingtacos

Flyingtacos? WTF!?
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2014
    ok can I challenge willis and racast for elite four spot. I'm trying to get a new team together but I'll use my old team for u guyz. If I screw up then I'll go get my new team to try again.

Matzzz

Danger!
    Years
    hey willis, i want to challenge 4 the elite4 spot now. does the gym leader spot have 2 have a certain type?

I you want to challenge for the Elite 4 spot then you also have to battle me or RAcast and win as well as willis, and im ready to battle

Willis

Savior of Parcelyte
    Years
    E4 can Be monotype. But it can be the type of the Applicants Choice.

My gym is kinna shut down at the moment, I need to train two more replacements for my team.

Willis

Savior of Parcelyte
    Years
    I won't be on this weekend btw, My step-sons birthday party is today and My fiance has tomorrow off. So the E4 challenges are gonna have to wait.

Hypergaming

Pikachu Palace!
    Years
    Does that inculde when your battiling for the spot, because matzzz and niksmart1a are battling right now and he is using a ou team.

I might, i am training right now, but i might.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back