• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chroma League

Status
Not open for further replies.

RAcastBlaster

Steel-body Trainer
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 20, 2013
I'm sure he just traded for some bad shinies, nothing he had had outrageous IVs or anything. High quality, but they seem fine enough. Just bringing it up :P I really hate it when that happens, because then I have to record the battle the hard way if I really want to. >_>

Willis

Savior of Parcelyte
Years
Well, I can check the IVs and EVs for him if need be. I will have a talk with him as soon as I can. Have him PM me A.S.A.P

Greene1516

Scratching the surface...
Years
I'd like to challenge the Normal gym whenever the leader can. I'll keep an eye on this thread or if the leader wants to just send me a PM whenever, whatever suits the leader. I am in GMT timezone, and can be on from around 8pm onward.

RAcastBlaster

Steel-body Trainer
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 20, 2013
I already did Willis, his team sucked, so it's no problem, he's fixing it right now as I understand it, he has to get whole new pokemon, his were awful.

Years
  • Seen Jul 29, 2009
Ill have a go at battling the normal gym. im new to wi-fi and this will be my first match so expect a easy battle as im still training my pokes :)

RAcastBlaster

Steel-body Trainer
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 20, 2013
This is a gym, not the quick battle thread. Request a battle or go post elsewhere please.

So, is anyone else getting tired of all the spam in the battle forums?

Aurafire

provider of cake
Years
Wow dude this thread is over half a year old.

Please don't revive threads over a month old, thanks.

*closed*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back