• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] CiCi's Dark Arts

CiCi

[font=Satisfy]Obsession: Watanuki Kimihiro and Izu
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023
New art drop, comfort pic of Corpse Husband x self-insert
(Disclaimer: I do not sexualize/romanticize Corpse Husband the person, just Corpse Husband the caricature)

Spoiler:

Plus a speedpaint of this piece over on my YouTube!

I also have a creepy eyeball monster (blood warning)
Spoiler:

And a creepy monochrome Toon Link
Spoiler:

CiCi

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023
Been a million years since I've drawn anything, so I tried my hand at Ominis Gaunt playing the violin. Based off a scene from my fanfiction. This turned out okay, not great but not horrible. Put him in more modern clothes.

Ominis attempt.png

CiCi

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023
More fanart, this time of Rock Lee and his son, Metal Lee! For the record, I don't know anything about Naruto except for old Lee fights and such. Lee is a dilf my favorite character and I love good dads, so when I found out that Lee has a son now, I just couldn't help myself :3 ♥ Had some more modern renditions of Lee here. I figured modern Lee would be a personal trainer or something similar, maybe I should hire him 😍

Napping ♥
Spoiler:

Trying to copy Daddy 😭 Precious
Spoiler:

A piece for me <3 Comfort and hold me pls~
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Back