• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cineris Titan Academy OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Like I said, Cierra isn't a stalker. She'd only stalk if she were suspicious about the person she's stalking XD She'd probably even not look like she was stalking. She would just walk up to the person she suspects and talk casually, like she didn't suspect anything XD

But I really like this RP :3 Hope it goes somewhere ^^

Mira

restless spirit
    Years
    hmmm.... nope

Thought about it, and Elizabeth is most definitely a stalker :P
    She's just so dang curious and suspicious of everyone...

_Diego//

Caminaré entre las piedras
    Years
    Bamachi said:
    Raffine thennoticed the Shady boy with the girl with Bunny ears. "Hmm if I remember thier names it was Damien and Yuki I think. Oh well I'll see what they're like. You can't always judge a book by its cover." She said as she walked up to both of them with a sly grin. "Good day to you Mr. Damien and Ms. Yuki." She said in her sweet tone of voice. "How do you two like this Academy so far?" She asked.

Hey, Bamachi; Damien isn't with Yuki. I mean, well, he is; technically, but he's on top of a tree. Plus Kairi's there too. Id' find it hard for your character to talk to Damien without having to yell, let alone talk at Yuki at the same time :P

Yu_&_Rei

♪Its Quiz Time!♪
    Years
    my character is suspicious of both Yuki and Damien, but adding on to Damien she so far thinks hes "Unrefined" but she seems to take an interest in Yuki. Right I'll edit that. :P

Snow Phoenix

The transient snowman
    Years
    I was planning on stalking either Yuki or Cierra. Yuki's misfortune attracts Kris and Cierra's witch habits might be the closest thing I can get to ESP.

Also I was wondering since my character is obviously unaware of the gifted ones instead of already being a guardian can I become one? If I can't become one I guess I could sneak that part into my later posts.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Cierra's probably my most uncreative character ever :3 My most creative ones are Gale Sapphire Hana and Mizu Seishin Hinan ><'

But yeah, Cierra's like Cierra from Riviera. Both are into witchcraft (though the Riviera Cierra fits the whole "witch" thing more in terms of powers, though she's a nice witch). Even their personalities somewhat relate (except for my Cierra's "forbidden" side).

Yu_&_Rei

♪Its Quiz Time!♪
    Years
    thats cool to know. mine is based of partly my cousin and a game character. Yes except her to annoy you sometimes if she calls you "unrefined" but she does think nicely of Yuki.

drunk ¬_¬

Koga Bunshin no Jutsu!
    Years
    I think there are way to many people followign Yuki at this point, but of coruse she just froze someone solid. Who wouldn't be like 'omg wtfbbq?'

i understand what you're saying, but if someone knows about the "gifted ones", then that-one-chic-with-bunny-ears-who-froze-another-girl-solid isn't a bad place to start looking :P

Yu_&_Rei

♪Its Quiz Time!♪
    Years
    exactly, my character is gonna be a bit of a mystery, unless someone gets her really angry for her to create a storm. then you guys can suspect her.

Mira

restless spirit
    Years
    This looks like a job for Elizabeth! *dun da da da!*
    Elizabeth would absolutely HATE your character (no offense to you ;)) so that would be the perfect opportunity for both of their powers to be revealed eventually.

Snow Phoenix

The transient snowman
    Years
    Has everyone introduced themselves yet? Also I wasn't sure about a few things like the timing of Damien who watches the same scene that I do. He would have to melt Yuki's ice after Elizabeth saw the human popcicle, yet it seems like he melts the ice after Yuki freezes the girl or did he not melt the ice fully? Not melting the ice fully would give a proper explaination as to why the ice was wet when she arrived. Also a lot of the characters are skipping. Should we get detentions or does our school not give detentions?

Oh, and I based part of my character after my tendency to over analyse situations.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Cierra's powers will probably be revealed when she needs to cut class for some important witchcraft-y thing. She'll create a clone of herself, and somehow it fails without her realizing it.

Mira

restless spirit
    Years
    hmm... Elizabeth is actually from a rather wealthy family (did I not mention that...?) but she doesn't have a butler ;)
    he would have quit loooooonng ago

maybe something along the lines of "how does it feel to be the moist spoiled brat in the Academy?"
    (she's not a very nice person at times...)

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Cierra actually comes from a wealthy family (come on, they sent her to boot camp far west from where she lived!), but she's too modest to admit it. She got Fia for her 16th birthday, too. But that's how she gets so many expensive things and also sometimes plants and grows some of the rare herbs to sell seeds or the actual things for money.

_Diego//

Caminaré entre las piedras
    Years
    I kinda hoped to make it understandable that Elizabeth got to the human popsicle first, and while she was there, he melted it, and even included her by saying a cloud of smoke and steam appeared around her face. I think she said the ice was wet because she touched it, and her element is fire.

Another girl walked up to the frozen being as well and put her hand on it, causing the cube to slowly start melting. The action was anything but blatant, however, so Damien said, "Zero, c'mon, burn that block and release the girl.'

I made him melt the ice while she was touching it. Thought it'd be understandable, sorry if it wasn't. And I guess we have a small amount of free time before the classes start? xD

BTW, my character is going to be really, really pissed that he was called out while trying to be invisible in the tree. >D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back