• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cineris Titan Academy OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yu_&_Rei

♪Its Quiz Time!♪
    Years
    ok perfect, oh and lets make it so that both Raffine and Elizabeth know each others family, and they kinda dont like each other much too, they'll both try and show how refined they are. well if Damien gets angry at Raffine then she can get very cruel, and to make things more interesting we'll make a seating plan in the nest class. make it so raffine and him are together.

_Diego//

Caminaré entre las piedras
    Years
    Well, like; he was hiding, expecting no one to see him, then a girl comes and yells "GOOD DAY TO YOU AS WELL MR. DAMIEN!"to where he is hiding. He'll go " .-.' " He won't be specifically angry at her; he will just go all "Aww man..."

Mira

restless spirit
    Years
    Elizabeth could care less how "refined" she is to tell the truth.
    She could kind of try and break Raffine from her refinement and succeed :P

What girl does that? *is confused*

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    I kinda want Cierra next to the person she'd least get along with. Idk who that would be, though XD

Mira

restless spirit
    Years
    ELIZABETH??
    lol, I don't think she would do that. She would probably do something more along the lines of, oh I don't know, climbing up into the tree with him :P

_Diego//

Caminaré entre las piedras
    Years
    No, No; Bamachi made Raffine do that in the last post. And hah, that'd be really funny. xD Damien would creep out and fall. :P

Yu_&_Rei

♪Its Quiz Time!♪
    Years
    lol that wud be funny, and yes she could try and break her refinement, okay we gotta think of something to start their anger.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    I wonder what people would think of Cierra? Calm but klutzy and really witchy when you tick her off enough XD

Oh, and she's polite, too...

Yu_&_Rei

♪Its Quiz Time!♪
    Years
    Raffine would think that Kris is neutral actually, she thinks of shady people as unrefined or people who dont meet ehr standards

drunk ¬_¬

Koga Bunshin no Jutsu!
    Years
    I wonder what people would think of Cierra? Calm but klutzy and really witchy when you tick her off enough XD

Oh, and she's polite, too...

I guess Miss Lola would see her as competition (seeing that she has fairly :P large umm... yeah)

so if you end up in my class, you goa' get a lotta sh!+ from da' taecha'

(if my character was a guy he'd be hitting on her though) ;)

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    *nods* Yeah, half the classes she's in are Lola's turf; the other half are Kenji's, I believe.

Thank god Lola wasn't a guy ><'

Oh, and as a witch? Explains it all, doesn't it? I guess you could call her a Wiccan. That is (quote Webster) a religion influenced by pre-Christian beliefs and practices of western Europe that affirms the existence of supernatural power (as magic) and of both male and female deities who inhere in nature and that emphasizes ritual observance of seasonal and life cycles. So she's a good witch. She still has similarities to the stereotypical movie monster witch (like her "forbidden" personality and the spellbook reading), but she's nice.

Something like that.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Heh. Knowing Cierra, she probably would take note of their personalities, and keep those in mind for later uses XD But she wouldn't care; they're their own selves, so they can act however they want to. Their choice.

Though if Miss Lola treats her like dirt, most likely Cierra will go into "witch mode"/"forbidden personality mode" a load of the time.

Yu_&_Rei

♪Its Quiz Time!♪
    Years
    yes it will, I'm currently thinking what Raffine shud do next, she might ridicule Damien for being a very bad spy. And she'll think hes spying on her. as for Ms. Lola, Raffine might end up Back sassing a lot if she picks on her.

Eletj

Once Eletj, Always Eletj
    Years
    Ive decided that im going to scheldule classes for each day. For the first day, Everything is in form room. I will put up a scheldule for tomorrow later.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back