• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Free Shop] Cj's Sprite Shop

cjcman95

codycarol95
Years
  • Hi, I'm not sure how good I am xD lol but I thought I might as well give it a shot. I haven't really done much spriting (only a couple that I did from boredum.
    Um, here are a few I did? ._. sorry if they aren't any good.
    Recolor:
    View attachment 71328

View attachment 71329

View attachment 71330

View attachment 71331

View attachment 71332

I will try my best for whoevers request. (It might have to wait til tomorrow when im at home so I can actually do better with using my mouse)

How to do a request:
    Type: front/back, OW(never done one but can try), index, etc.
    Pokémon: List pokemon(s) you wish for me to do. For fusions, put a + sign inbetween both pokemons you want me to fusion.
    Details: How do you want me to make it look? List colors for recolors (or if you want me to use the color set from another pokemon, then say so) and for fusions, name the base you want it as (never really done fusions but it doesnt hurt to try)
    Other: Is there anything else I should know?

In advanced, sorry if I don't reply right away or if the sprite isnt any good ^.^ I will try my best

Last edited:

cjcman95

codycarol95
    Years
  • tumblr_n2pyf77SZK1spvc5oo1_500.png

tumblr_n2pyf77SZK1spvc5oo2_250.png

I TRIED :O Sorry if they are not any good >>
    View attachment 71351

View attachment 71352

Last edited:

Kawaii Shoujo Duskull

The Cutest Duskull
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Sep 10, 2023
    Thanks CJ. ^^ Keep up the good work!

P.S.: You got them to be attachments right. ^^ Though if you wanna know how to do that right, the info's probably in the FAQ or you could go to the quick questions thread for the site. lol My advice isn't always the best sorry.

Back