• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

.:: Claim Your Own Celebrity ::. Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

M+A fan

Lonely and Lovin it!^^
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 14, 2006
    i claim chris brown!!!!!!!!!!>< so fine and all mine!^^

Pangolin

The Phenom
    Years
    I claim Torrie Wilson she is in Pro wrestling.
    I also claim Mickie James she is women's champ in Pro wrestling for WWE.

fallen_natsumixx

K a i o r a
    Years
    marshemello and M+A fan: God damn it people, CAN YOU NOT READ!? IT SAYS GIVE ALL INFORMATION. *is getting real ticked*

For all the other people who can actually follow rules, the last has been updated.

*Empress_of_Dreams*

Goddess of Dreams
    Years
    Oh boy I didn't see that. >< Sorry. Ok I have another claim. I would like to claim David Bowie who is a singer and also has acted in one of my favorite films Labyrinth.

I would also like to claim Rozz Williams who is a singer from bands such as Shodow Project and Christian Death.

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    Since I only claimed one celebrity before,I'll claim a second person please =)

Celebrity Name: Haruna Ikezawa
    Profession:J-Pop Singer/Anime|Game Voice Actress
    Roles:Athena Asamiya from King Of Fighters,Li Yen from Zatch Bell..

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
    Years
    Celebrity: Nas
    Profession: MC
    Roles: Ummm...his CDs are: Illmatic, It Was Written, I am...., Nastradamus, Stillmatic, God's Son, Streets Disciple

Kris V1

Warcraft Demon
    Years
    I want Viggo Mortenson (Viggo Mortenson acted as Aragorn in LOTR) and Dwayne Johnson : The Rock. (WWE superstar and Movie Star).

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back