• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

.:: Claim Your Own Celebrity ::. Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

тoge-cнan

Ed~ <3
    Years
    Celebrity: Alfonso Herrera
    Band: RDB.

Well. . . ^^; I can't think of another claim right now. . . so. He's my only claim for the moment.

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
    Years
    OK, I want to add someone to my list:

Ladainian Tomlinson
    Proffession: NFL player, running back
    PLays for the San Diego Chargers

fallen_natsumixx

K a i o r a
    Years
    -_- You claim somebody in this thread, and now you're asking what this is for. It's people like you that are making me go bald.

EDIT:

Might as well answer. You claim a celebrity. =D

Last edited:

Nashua

lovely, isn't she? :D
    Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2013
    Celebrity: Songa Lee
    Profession: Violinist
    Roles: Studio musician for such films as "Far From Heaven" and "Miracle", and orchestra member on such CDs as Mary J. Blige's "Be Without You".

Years
    Queen minus Freddie Mercury(God rest his soul :( )-band
    Morgan Webb-former host of The Screensavers, host of X-Play, and all around hottie

Deoxys55

Deoxys Collector
    Years
    <<
    >>
    I know that Broken' has already claimed the Gorillaz, but would it be possible for me to claim one of the members? If so, I'd like to claim Noodle. xD

Blizzara

Yakujo Tatsujin
    Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2006
    Celebrity: William L. Peterson
    Show(s)/Movie(s): Thief(1981), To Live and Die in L.A(1985), The Twilight Zone(The Need to Know/Red Snow, 1986), Manhunter(1986), Amazing Grace and Chuck(1987), Long Gone(1987), Cousins(1989), The Kennedys of Massachusetts(1990), Young Guns 2(1990), Hard Promises(1991), Passed Away(1992), Keep the Change(1992), Curacao(1993), Return to Lonesome Dove(1993), In the Kingdom of the Blind, the Man with One Eye Is King(1995), Fallen Angels(1995), Present Tense Past Perfect(1995), Fear(1996), Mulholland Falls(1996), The Beast(1996), 12 Angry Men(1997), Gunshy(1998), The Staircase(1998), the Ratpack(1998), Kiss the Sky(1999), The Skulls(2000), The Contender(2000), Haven(2001), CSI: Crime Scene Investigation(2000-Now), CSI: Miami(Pilot, 2000), CSI: Crime Scene Investigation(Computer Game, Voice, 2003), CSI: Crime Scene Investigation - Dark Motives(Computer Game, Voice, 2004).
    Produced: CSI: Crime Scene Investigation (2003) (VG) (co-executive producer), Keep the Change (1992) (TV) (producer), Hard Promises (1991) (producer).

Last edited:

Mika

もえじゃないも
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2013
    If I may hab~

Celebrity: Cutter Mitchell

Show(s)/Movie(s): Voice of Torn in Jak 2, 3, X; Voice of Jinxypoo in Jak 2, 3

Celebrity: Brianne Siddall

Shows/Movies/Games: Voice Over Actress, specifically for her roles as Tsukasa (.hack//SIGN) Calumon (Digimon Tamers) Mithos (Tales of Symphonia) and Jr. / Rubedo ("Xenosaga Episode II: Jenseits von Gut und Bose)

She's done... many others. =o

Blizzara

Yakujo Tatsujin
    Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2006
    My other one.

Full Name: Wallace Langham
    Movies/Shows: There are 54, so I won't list them all. He is famed for his role in CSI: Crime Scene Investigation. (In my sig.)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back