• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen Clair

MegaTailzChao

how do i shot arrows
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 12, 2010
    You have to go to the Dragon's Den(Surf north of the gym to get there) and find the Dragon Fang, I think.

MegaTailzChao

how do i shot arrows
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 12, 2010
    Well I haven't been there in a long time so I suggest checking gamefaqs.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 22, 2017
    Have you stopped team Rocket in Goldenrod City yet, and you go into the Dragons den After you beat Clair

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 22, 2017
    lol, you should've recieved a Phone Call from Prof. Elm saying that somthing was happening in Goldenrod

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 22, 2017
    No, well it's a bit tricky to get rid of Team Rocket if you're doing it the first time, first you go to the top of the Radio Tower, then you get the Basment Key of the Rocket Executive(Spelling?) then you go to the Underground path, go to the Door which is now un-locked, and i'll tell you more once you're up to it

Obito.

Uh huh
    Years
    Yay, my krabby just evolved!

Clair
    Clair

I'm stuck now. theres these stupid switch things!

Last edited by a moderator:
    Back