• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PCL] Clan Signups & Waiting List

Status
Not open for further replies.

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    I'd say clans of 5-7 depending on how many people actually want to do this and how many clans you actually want to have.

Polar Spectrum

I'm still here; watching. Waiting.
    Years
  • I'll consider making another version of the league for Wi-Fi. It won't have incentives (sans Pokemon prizes), a live chat, or server tournaments, but I suppose it's worth a shot anyway.

Thaaaaat, could be cool. I'll volunteer to help in any way with that, including donating prizes of 6 IV pokemon and whatnot - if you decide to do it. If it doesn't work out though, again - there seems to be good reason this would be difficult on cartridge vs battle server.

Bruteroot02

Grass type is Love, Grass type is Life!
    Years
  • This is really exciting! Maybe I will actually get to battle someone from this site rather than randoms on pss lol

Sounds like fun, though I kinda wish I could do it on 3ds.

I'm in.

Same here bud! I want to actually battle on my 3ds lol

Last edited by a moderator:

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    To everyone saying they'll make their team lose, ya'll should cheer up! :D The purpose of this league is to teach you about competitive battling in general. If you've learned something during your stay, then you're already a winner :)

Vinny Vidi Vici

Leave Luck To Heaven
    Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2016
    I went with five as I think any more than that would get to much to handle for the leaders and I also feel like keeping the number small is better as each member will feel a more important part of the clan and more likely to put in more of an effort and contribute more.

Years
  • To everyone saying they'll make their team lose, ya'll should cheer up! :D The purpose of this league is to teach you about competitive battling in general. If you've learned something during your stay, then you're already a winner :)

Yes ZEFFY is right!If the mods wanted only the best then they wouldn't have even started a thread for signups.At the end of the league I think most of the people will be surprised how quickly they have learnt!(including me lol haha)Also there are the clan heads for any help required!

Also to those who have never battled on Pokemon Showdown, the pokecommunity's PS server welcomes you all!

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2023
    This sounds really fun. :o So I'm IN.
    Even though my only game is Pokemon Blue... ugh, don't know if I qualify. ^ ^''
    you'll be playing on our battle server anyway, which is browser based, unless there is enough interest for a wifi section.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2023
    Can I play too? Also it will be online and no app?
    like i said, battles will be carried out on our showdown server, which is browser based. you could choose to play on your phone with chrome or something, but meh idk

BadassWolf

One doesn't simply...... Spam others...
    Years
  • like i said, battles will be carried out on our showdown server, which is browser based. you could choose to play on your phone with chrome or something, but meh idk
    I'm this case! I'm in!
    Soooooo I'm a n00b at this! But not n00b at pokemon!

Any rules I need to know?
    And when I tried it, every body was using arceus.

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
  • Any rules I need to know?
    And when I tried it, every body was using arceus.

In most formats, Arceus isn't allowed.
    As for rules, I don't know if you mean these or just which Pokémon to use. In case of the second the team builder notes which Pokémon are allowed in which format and their compatible moves, so that shouldn't be a problem.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back