• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Clash of the Titans [PG-14]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monochrome

[♠]♦]♣]♥]
    Years
    Name: Daemyn Adomos (DAY-MEN ADUM-OSE <---Pronounced)

Appearance: Daemyn has a trait that has been strong in his family for generations, stunning eyes of golden brown. Many would say it's a shame he has hidden them behind a pair of Go-Goggles for most of his life (Not that he had much of a choice). His eyes become even more prominent when compared to his charcoal-black hair (Which naturally is spiked with the spikes facing towards his back.) Of course both the features can be found near his broad yet smooth face. He stands over most people at a height of 6'3 and usually outweighs them at a weight of 215 lbs. His skin has a very dark tan that is completely natural. On his face he has some facial hair although it is very short.

His outfit is (Not purposely) quite steam punk and yet simple. He wears a longish brown leather trench coat that has had its sleeves removed. Underneath that he wears a thin but long white t-shirt that extend to his wrists. On his hands he wears some glass rings from the soot he himself collected, his favorite being a red ring with a black pattern that seemed to just resonate with him, according to the glassblower it had something to do with the legendary Pokemon Groudon. His pants are a brown beige color and are tied off at the base of his black boots. On occaision he has been seen wearing a clothe wrap around his head and face but he decided not to take it with him on his adventure.

Personality: Because of Daemyns belief in karma and an odd sort of fate he has always tried to lean towards the more positive side of life. He is kind and friendly to many, even those who have refused to share the same level of courtesy. He also has tried his best to refrain from unnecessary lying (Unnecessary being a point of view of course). He was born with as trong sense of right and wrong and because of that he is very adamant in his opinions and has no regrets in his own past decisions.

Around people he is usually cheerful and kind but deep down he is truly a hermit, he prefers to keep to himself and absorb the world around him at his own pace. He feels that others try to rush their fates and that someone should just allow their fate to come to them. In many ways he prefers Pokemon over people, though most people find them primitive and simplistic Daemyn actually admires these qualities. He hasn't seen the world much past his own home and in a way it has left him ignorant, he hopes that as his destiny unfolds so does his perception of the world.

History: Most people would find living between a field of ash and a desert quite uncomfortable but for generations the Adomos family has called the shallow mountian side stuck between Route 111 and Route 113 home. His father being a Fossil maniac and his mother being a Ruin maniac it was only destiny that Daemyn found his destiny somewhere across the desert sands. Everyday he would venture out further and further through the desert finding new ways to avoid the Pokemon and survive on his own until he knew the land better than he knew the back of his own hand. It was on one of these trips that Daemyn met a man that would help shape who he is to this day.

Daemyn was about 13 when it happened, he was makin his usual trip across the desert when off in the distance he heard a voice yelling for help. Daemyn debated whether or not he should find the source of the screaming because a sandstorm was in bound but against his better judgement he sought out the voice and stumbled across an elderly man fallen in the desert sands. Daemyn helped the man up and out of the desert towards his home. The man was very grateful to Daemyn for saving his life and left Daemyn with words that he would never forget. "You have a bit of destiny about you kid, someday you're going to be given the oppurtinity to do something big, and when that time comes I hope you take it."

For the next five years of his Daemyn took on the responsibility of guiding people safely through the desert, sometimes for profit, and other times for the sake of friendliness. Daemyn never managed to capture a Pokemon of his own for three good reasons; one, he never really needed one, two, he usually avoided them, and three, none of the Pokemon he ever encountered seemed quite right. Daemyn figured he would live a happy life in his desert, hidden among the dunes... And he would've too if it weren't for the letter that came in the mail on his 18th birthday, if that wasn't destiny slapping you on the back then Daemyn had no idea what really was.

Pokemon:

Nomad
    Cacnea
    Level: 5
    Ability: Sand Veil
    Moves: Poison Sting, Leer, Absorb, Counter

RP SAMPLE: (If I honestly need to send you one tell me, I will send it in a PM)

OTHER:
    Daemyn does not know how to swim (Never really got the chance to learn) and as a child had a strong fear of heights.

PS: ^I KNOW ITS A CRAP SU AND IT'S VERY FANTASY BUT I;VE BEEN PLAYING ROGUE GALAXY AND LISTENING TO SOME FAR OUT MUSIC AND THAT'S WHAT POPPED INTO MY HEAD.

Last edited:

{Swan}

I Never Asked For This.
    Years
    NOTE: I am going to be away tomorrow and most if not all of Tuesday. So anyone with a reservation, you have until Tuesday to finish up.

{Swan}

I Never Asked For This.
    Years
    ~Namora - I like your character, she's accepted

~Timeless - No you don't need a sample xD I should know how you rp by now. Anyway I like your character and the subtle hints on the Groudon stuff. His name is... different though, not bad different just different. You're accepted.

~Neiko Star - I have to say I appreciate your.. devotion to the roleplay. Since there is an opening I will accept you.

Tim, I assume that you have lost interest in the roleplay since you didn't comment. I gave you two days for a sign up. The last spot is opened.

Chapter 1
    Operation Amalthea
    Number of Posts: 1

It is a beautiful day throughout Hoenn. Even route 119 is bathed in sunlight this day and the Desert is calmer than usual. On this beautiful day you will travel whichever way you see fit toward Oldale Town. Some might be close enough to walk, others have to take the local train and some might fly. On the west end of the town, huddled in a corner, is a large square building that looks brand new. In front of it is a sign that tells you this is Professor Holly's laboratory.

All of you are expected to arrive 10 o'clock sharp as each of your letters instruct, to receive your very first Pokémon from this Professor who took over Birch's work two years previously. You all enter a small circular room with mismatching couches against the walls. It all looks very unorganized, like someone just moved in, or isn't planning to stay for a long time. Long TL lights illuminate the room, and apart from the bright couches and a bright barber carpet on the floor the room was entirely white. There are books stacked against the walls and some machine standing in random places.

Also present in the room is a dark woman with a kind smile who seems to be in her mid-thirties. To match her dark skin she has black hair pulled in a messy bun and over a bright green and purple dress is a loose white coat. Next to her is a nervous looking man with nerdy glasses who seems to be her assistant carrying a tray full of Poké Ball. As each of you arrive she's start to take your name and hand you your Pokémon and a Pokédex, saying a kind word or two, when she is done, she moves to address you all.

"It is amazing to see you all together here, and I am glad all of you decided to come and take my offer. As you may have already guessed, I am Professor Holly and this is Mr. Derek Chase, my assistant." Derek Chase makes a shaky bow while almost dropping his tray before righting himself, looking ever nervous. His messy dark hair stands on end as if overly static and he is a tall, but completely slouched man.

"I have decided that instead of letting you free in the region, I want to keep close contact with all of you. To aid this I will give those of you who don't already have one a PokéNav complete with phone function to keep in touch with." Chase goes around with some brightly coloured PokéNav handing them to those who don't have one yet before returning to Professor Holly's side.

"I will keep close contact with all of you to make sure your journey is going well. Feel free to call me any time with questions or news. Now, go on, Hoenn is waiting for you!" She smiles warmly at each and every one of you while you leave for the journey. Some of you might think she is being overly protective, others might think nothing of it.

With this all of you exit the building and move toward route 102 where your journeys will start.

---

When all of the new trainers have left a cell phone starts ringing. Professor Holly digs into the pocket of her coat and grabs her phone. She checks caller ID before flipping it open.

"Hello?"

A female voice on the other side responds. "Joanne? How did it go?"

"Pleasure talking to you too, Merope," Holly's voice drips of sarcasm before she continues in a serious tone. "They have just left and as far as I know they have no idea of their heritage. They are all ordinary kids, as we thought, the Brotherhood knows nothing. Operation Amalthea has just started." With this she flips her phone shut and returns to what she was doing.

In other words:

You travel to Oldale Town, where the new laboratory awaits, there you along with the other roleplayers will receive your Pokémon and listen to Professor Holly.
    - Describe your feelings about the whole thing. Any doubts you have, are you excited about this? That sort of thing.
    - Maybe describe a bit about the others and your impressions by Holly, Chase or the other roleplayers.
    - There isn't a lot to do here except describe things, so go at it.

Last edited:

ShadowDragon~

Dragon King Extra Ordinaire
    Years
    Can i reserve the last spot with stunky? +2 extra hours? XD i can't post today and tommorow i get out of school late so i'll need about an hour afterschool

Last edited:

YoshiRiRu

xX~Lord of the Storm~Xx
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 27, 2016
    Eastern Sea
    7:35 AM

As the S.S. Elixer drove its way through the sea lying between Johto and Hoenn, Axel LeRoux found himself sitting in his cabin, very uneasy. He was a trooper to be sure, but the battle between his inner ear and the bumpity bump bump of the ocean was a losing one, and things were going downhill fast. Just as he was subconsciously scanning the cabin for any recepticle that might be an ideal place to deliver his breakfast, a pleasant ding drifted through the intercom, and a tinny voice began to speak.

"On behalf of the S.S. Elixer crew, we just want to thank you for travelling with us today. We will be docking in Slateport Harbor in about twenty minutes. When leaving, make sure you have all of your belongings and Pokemon. Cabins are cleaned almost immediately after docking, so any possessions will probably be lost to you. Thank you, and come see us again real soon."

Even through his nauseated stupor, Axel managed a chuckle. Basically, that announcment said "Uh, if you leave your stuff here, we're gonna take it, and deny ever seeing it if you come back looking for it. Thanks for the free Pokegear!" Axel's chuckle was cut short by a megaton wave of nausea and he went from sitting up to laying down, very very quickly.

----------------------------------------------------

Axel stumbled off the S.S. Elixer, green as a Bulbasaur's pod. Uncomfortable as he was, he was still taken aback by the sheer immensity of Slateport. Even the Harbor was probably almost as big as the entirety of Ecruteak; he couldn't imagine the actual city itself! He strolled down the main boulevard, looking for a shop. Whenever he vistited a new area, his first stop was always the electronics store; A pokegear map of the area would certainly be of help, seeing as he had NO idea where Oldale town was. He only had two hours to get there, and he had no idea which way he was going to get out of the city.

After buying a map card, Axel made his way north, and within a half hour he was out of the city. "Public transportation is a beautiful thing." he thought to himself, stepping off the trolley that had carted him across the city in what had to be record time. The road to Oldale was not very long, thankfully. "Map says there's a left turn up here, and then there should be a little stream, and once I get across that I'll be home free!" he thought cheerily. Passing by the cycling road, he really took a chance to notice the huge difference between Johto and Hoenn. Johto was so much less commercial and more rural. Just passing by the road, he noticed the radio towers and power lines, and everything just felt so... metallic? Maybe that's not the right word. Lost in his thoughts, Axel was surprised when he came across not a little stream, but a formidable body of water, probably at least 5 or 6 feet deep, and probably about 10 times that in length. "No sign of a bridge?" he thought with a tinge of despair. His eyes darted back and forth and he saw a bunch of stepping stones that conveniently led across the water. "Okay. Okay. I'll just mosey on along, and if I'm careful, I'll get through. I have a decent sense of balance, right..? Right." The first few rocks were fine. More than fine. As he got further along, Axel's ego got the better of him and he started to pick up the pace. As he was about 4 rocks from the end, a huge magikarp splashed up and surprised him. With a startled yell, Axel tumbled into the water.

------------------------------------------------------

Many splashings and much foul language later, Axel found himself on the other side of the river. Shaking himself dry and salvaging whatever dry things he had, he was relieved to find that while his Pokegear itself was not damaged, his battery was completely fried, making it useless for the time being. Packing it away and changing into his dryest clothes, he made his way into Oldale town.

It was tiny. Much smaller than Ecruteak, and practically a dollhouse compared to Slateport. It was a neighborhood with a Pokemon Center and a Store, practically. Before he dropped by Professor Holly's lab, he stopped by the mart to see if they had a battery for his pokegear. Unfortunately, the town was so small that they had nothing of the sort, and with a shrug, Axel made his way towards Holly's lab.

------------------------------------------------------------
    Oldale Town
    9:42 AM

He hadn't given it much thought, but this was a big deal. He was going to be given the opportunity to have his own Pokemon and be on his own journey. While admittedly he was a bit old to start his own Pokemon journey, it was fine; he was more mature now. His question now was what Pokemon would he get? New trainers often got stronger pokemon, and no doubt he would be able to excel with what he was given.

As he stepped into Holly's lab, he was surprised at the state of the place; some professor she was. He uneasily smiled and mumbled "Uh.. I assume this is the right place? Professor Holly?" A dark haired lady turned and looked at him. One eye raised carefully, she looked down his sopping wet person.
    "Can I help you?" she said, half condescending, half amused.
    "I'm, uh. I'm Axel LeRoux. I came her from Ecruteak, I-" She cut him off with a smile and a nod.
    "Very good. I'm Professsor Joanne Holly. Here, take these." and with that, in Axel's left hand was an odd red device, he could only assume it was a Pokedex, and in his right, his very own Pokeball. For a moment, he was ecstatic. Then he wondered.
    "There IS a pokemon in here, right? Im not just supposed to go out and catch one all by my lonesome? I'm an okay fist fighter, but.." Holly laughed and shook her head.
    "No, Axel. That's a Pokemon."

After recieving his Pokemon, Holly addressed the number of other now-trainers that were in the room. In all honesty, Axel wasn't paying attention to a word she said. All he could do was just keep his eye on the pokeball now clutched tightly in his hand. He looked up just as she was mentioning something about a Pokenav. He took one without even thinking, his mind still fresh on the monster contained in this little sphere. He thanked Holly and made his way out the door, eager to release his new friend. He tossed the ball high into the air, and it exploded with a white flash...

Last edited:
    Years
    Chapter 1 (1/1): Good Morning

Chad mumbled to himself. He was sprawled across the bed, hand drearily scratching his flat stomach. It was close to ten in the morning—Chad would be late if he didn't get up now. Did he know it was that late? Nope. So, here he was, blissfully unaware and having a very nice…fantasy. A devilish smirk appeared on his face as he rolled over, burying his face into his…pillow. A little bit of drool appeared at the corner of his upturned lips. If you didn't know any better, it would almost seem that Chad was awake and just…well, acting really, really stupid. However, he was still asleep.

"CHAD!"

That was what made him sit bolt upright in his bed. His hair was a complete mess. Clumps of it was poofed up here and there. He glanced around his room, a pouty look on his face. And here I was having an awesome dream, he thought with a soft sigh. Chad slid out of bed (his covers were already on the floor) and stood up. He scratched his stomach and then walked over to the window. When he looked down, he saw his best friend standing there fully dressed. Hmm…he thought, did I have something to do today that was important? Chad glanced around his room and then shrugged. He opened the window.

"What?" he called down to her.

"Don't you have to go?" she called up.

Chad blinked slowly. Go? He wondered. Hmm…where exactly is she talking about? He voiced his question.

"To get a Pokémon, you dummy!"

Chad's expression turned from smooth to horrified in two seconds. He whipped his head around—effectively slamming it into the window pane. She laughed below him as he cussed and cupped his head. Then Chad saw his clock. It was nine thirty. Getting there would take about at least twenty minutes alone. URGH! He thought in annoyance as he scrambled about his room. Suddenly his friend was standing in his doorway. She opened her mouth, and he threw his bag at her.

"Hold that," he barked, digging through his closet.

She blinked and glanced at the bag. Then, with a roll of her eyes, she stuffed a few of his shirts and things in there for him. He occasionally crammed something in there, but was mostly hopping around trying to get his clothes on properly. She pointed out that his arm was through the hole his head went through. Chad sighed and rearranged his shirt. Then, about five minutes later, Chad was all packed at ready to go. He looked at his bag and then at his friend. Something caught his eye, so he grabbed it.

"Here," he mumbled, handing her something. "Just so you don't go off on your own adventure and forget me." His face was a light pink, and he was mumbling even quieter. She smiled at him and took one half of a necklace. Then she hugged him tightly. Chad responded and sighed. "You should come with," he mumbled against her hair.

"Well, I'm not, so yeah," she replied.

They pulled away, and Chad looked at his mother's Swellow that was waiting on his window pane. He slipped the necklace around her neck. Chad smiled briefly at her and then climbed on. She handed him his pack, which he took. Moments later, he was flying away from his home. He looked over his shoulder, and then forward. Here goes nothing, he thought, setting his chin on Swellow's neck and waiting for the ride to be over.

When it neared ten, Chad started prodding Swellow and telling the Pokémon to fly faster. It cawed in annoyance, but complied. Chad glanced at his watch, and saw that Oldale was slowly coming into view. He pointed out the front yard of the lab. Swellow cawed again, swirling into a graceful yet quick dive that propelled them directly for the ground. Chad grinned widely. Swellow suddenly came to a stop, sending Chad flying off and skidding into the grass. He rubbed his back and glanced over at Swellow. It looked at him innocently. Then with a flap of its wings, the large bird was into the air once more. Chad stood up, dusted off his clothes, and walked to the door.

He knocked, and was allowed in by a someone in a coat who looked slightly annoyed. Chad glanced at his watch. He was roughly five minutes late, so he didn't really give much of a crap. Once inside, Chad glanced about the room. It was small and circular, with mismatched couches pushed against the walls. It looked very disorganized, but that really didn't bother Chad one bit. Long lights illuminated the room, but other than the couches and carpet the room was basically white. Some books were stacked against the walls and a machine in a few random places. Chad then focused his attention on the people.

There was a dark woman with a kind smile in it. She appeared to be in her mid-thirties, almost reminding Chad of his mom. Well, his mom looked like she was young, anyway. She had black hair pulled back into a messy bun that matched her dark skin. A green and purple dress was under a loose white coat. Beside her was a nervous and jumpy looking man with glasses who seemed to be carrying Pokeballs and such. Chad snickered at his nerdy glasses.

"Name?" she questioned to Chad.

"Chad Rayne," he replied easily. He leaned back and forth on the balls of his feet out of boredom.

She glanced at the tray. Then she picked up a Pokeball and handed it to him. Following the Pokeball was a Pokedex. Chad took them in stride, and thanked her for them. She smiled at him and replied, then moved to the next person. Chad observed the Pokeball with interest, wondering what Pokémon was inside. He couldn't wait to find out.

"It is amazing to see you all together here, and I am glad all of you decided to come and take my offer," she said. Chad looked at her with mild interest. "As you may have already guessed, I am Professor Holly and this is Mr. Derek Chase, my assistant." Chad looked at the guy. He made a slight bow, but almost dropped his tray. Chad's lips upturned in a smile. Derek's messy dark hair was basically standing on end, and he looked permanently slouched. "I have decided," the Professor continued, "that instead of letting you free in the region, I want to keep close contact with all of you. To aid this I will give those of you who don't already have one a PokeNav, complete with phone function to keep in touch with."

Chad looked up in confusion. He had seen his friends with PokeNavs, but of course he had never been able to obtain one himself because of his mother's money issues. Chad took a blue one from the guy and observed it carefully. Now how does this work? He wondered. Chad wasn't much of a techno freak. Mr. Chase then returned to Holly's side, once he had gotten through all of the people.

"I will keep close contact with all of you to make sure your journey is going well. Feel free to call me any time with questions or news. Now, go on, Hoenn is waiting for you!" A warm smile appeared on her face. Chad walked away behind the others, wondering exactly why she wanted to keep in such close touch. He didn't particularly care though. Hell, he probably wouldn't know how to answer the thing for a while.

Route 102! Chad thought in excitement. He glanced at the Pokeball. Nah, I'll make it a surprise, he decided. That probably wasn't a smart idea, but that was Chad for you.

Last edited:

{Swan}

I Never Asked For This.
    Years
    ~YoshiRiru - Axel received a Zubat (Poor guy), 'Dex and 'Nav.

~Fenris - Poor Swellow =] Great post, Chad received a Buizel, Pokedex and PokeNav. Now let's hope he'll ever figure it out, shall we?

~Proddit - Tyler received a Venonat, Pokedex and PokeNav. You know, I still think it's creepy that I actually know someone called Tyler Smith..

Last edited:

ShadowDragon~

Years
    Name: Seph Iodah

Appearance: Seph stands at 5"10, being above average for his age. He is sleek and well built, not buff, but clearly lining his muscles under his shirt. He has greasy spiky black hear, with a yellow streak in the very front of his hair. One of his most appealing facts is that he has deep, green eyes , showing much experience and hardship. He has a scar going from his neck to his chest which he had gotten when he was fourteen. An interesting thing is that he is fifteen, but that he has a tattoo of his family crest on his right shoulder.

Seph usually wears a tight t-shirt with a vest or shirt draping over his shoulders. His baggy jeans hang loosely over his thighs, with black nike airs underneath them. He alternates between a white t-shirt with a black vest, and a black t-shirt with a white vest. The tight t-shirt helps show his muscles and broad shoulders, while he likes the looks of the vest. When the weather is warm he wears a grey sleeveless hoodie with multiple symbols on it; together with a set of white shorts he is prepared for the summer heat. He still keeps his nike airs on tough. An untightened belt with a dragon crest is looped through his jeans or shorts, hanging down. He has his grandpa's emerald necklace, which is basically a diamond shaped emerald rock with golden chains tied around it.

Personality: Seph is confident of himself, but actually looking for acceptance from other people. He has a very outgoing, careless, and rash personality. He is one of those people that manage to get themselfes in alot of trouble, or an awkward situation, and he just acts without even thinking. He hardly ever gets bothered about something and always looks at the bright side of things. He always rushes into situations, but surprisingly manages to get himself out. Often his attention gets diverted while he should really be focusing on something else. Sometimes people think he doesn't deserve to get off that easily. He is also very clumsy and unorganized, often forgetting his stuff, and again, getting himself in messy situations. His clumsiness really shows, as he can't even get a glass of coke without spilling.

People would think that he is a mean person, or at least selfish, due to his punkish appearance. Tough he is not, punkish or careless at all. Well he does like to dress like that, but he cares alot for his pokemon and friends. Even for people he doesn't know, he just can't stand to see people depressed and sad. Due to his clumsy behaviour he always gets his friends into trouble with him, but they know he isn't a bad person. He usually cares for his pokemon more than himself, tough he always try to maintain his calm impression on other people.

History: Seph has a very vague history. As long as he can remember, he had lived with his grandma, not knowing his parents. His grandma didn't talk much about them, except that they were great people. At that time, it was enough to satisfy Seph. As he grew older he started to ask more questions, but his grandma didn't answer any of them, leaving him worried and confused. When he was six his grandma gave him a necklace for his birthday, together with a belt with a dragon on it. Telling him they were his grandpa's, and that he shouldn't ever lose them. This fascinated him, but as he was just a kid, he got bored with it after a few days. His grandma scolded him for leaving them around the house, and she ordered him to wear them at all times. For a couple of years he went to live on peacefully, like any young boy should. He had dreams of becoming pokemon champion, but also of having the most candy in the world. When he was ten his grandma got him another special birthday present. She took him to this little house where a man gave Seph a tattoo, which his grandma told him was his family crest. He couldn't see it himself, but she told him it was similar to his belt. He admired the golden framework of an emerald dragon and always fidgeted with it when he was nervous. Two years later his grandma died from a heart decease, leaving Seph orphaned. He didn't take it well, and refused to go to an orphanidge, seeing as he had no other relatives.

He packed his stuff and ran away from the lone house. Missing his grandma's funeral he escaped lavaridge town. People were looking for him all over, and since he was twelve he could hardly survive on his own. He lived his life stealing petty things from supermarkets, which went on for about two months until the now cautious shopowners saw him and handed him over to the police. He was sent to an orphanidge and soon got foster parents in Lilycove City. Tough they could never replace the feeling of longing for his home, they were nice people. He soon got used to them and his new environment, and after a while he became well known in the neighbourhood. He made alot of friends over the time he stayed in Lilycove, but was saddened to see them all leave from time to time. At one point they would leave to get pokemon, or do contest, or just not having any time. Soon he started hanging out on his own, walking around the city looking for fun places to go, but he could never shake of the feeling of being watched. He shook of the feeling and reassured himself that nobody would be bothered to stalk him. That was until he discovered somebody was indeed following him when he was fourteen. He panicked and broke into a run, with the person right on his heels. When he reached a dead end. The person lashed out at him and Seph blacked out. Two days later he woke up in Lilycove hospital. Turned out somebody saw them in the alley and called for help. The mysterious stalker was never located, and Seph has been cautious ever since. A year later his parents showed him a letter, coming from a famous professor in Odale town. Finally Seph's wish was granted, and he packed for his first ever pokemon journey.

Starter: Stunky :D

Sample: Erm don't have any recent ones, so ill do a bit from 2 weeks ago to show my grammar (which i also used as a sample), and ill add a post from six months ago.
    Spoiler:

{Swan}

I Never Asked For This.
    Years
    ~ShadowDragon~ - It's fine, you're accepted, I like the subtle references of his heritage, good job and welcome to the roleplay =]

Gumshoe Satyr

Clone 489024-9
    Years
    Hot, smelly breath washed over Laura's face, followed by something warm and hairy forcing its way under her arm. "Go away...," she groaned, pushing the furry head away from her and pulling the covers over her head. Despite the textile barrier, she could practically feel the eyes burning their way through the fabric, waiting for her to finally give in and get up. Soft whimpers flowed into her ears. Sighing, Laura peeked out from under the blanket just enough to catch a glimpse of the clock. "Buster, it's only six thirty... I don't have to be there until ten. Go back to sleep...," she mumbled sleepily, laying her head back down. A few moments of silence filled the room, and she assumed that he'd given up, but he began to whine again and the soft sound of claws against wood indicated that he'd moved to the closed bedroom door now. Sitting up, she allowed her eyes to meet those of the old, grey Mightyena.

"Great.... You need to go out now, don't you?.... Well, let's get this over with, old man," she grumbled, giving him a pat on the head as she passed him to open the door. Slowly wagging his arthritic tail happily, he followed on her heels to the front door and disappeared outside as soon as she opened it. Laura leaned tiredly against the door frame while he did his business. She had stayed up late to make sure everything was ready for her journey so she could sleep late this morning, but apparently, Buster had other ideas. Just as her eyes were starting to drift shut again, she felt him brush past her legs on his way back into the house. When she turned to go back herself, she nearly tripped over him. He was now lying on his back with his paws up in the air with a pleading expression on his face.

"I'm not rubbing your belly now. I'm going back to bed," she declared crossly, folding her arms across her chest, but she was a sucker for him and he knew it. He'd been the pretty much the family pet since she was six, and she was his sole caregiver now that her siblings had moved out. Feeling her willpower weakening, she allowed a small smile to cross her face as she crouched down to give him a good scratch, chuckling as his eyes rolled back into his head with pleasure. When he seemed somewhat satisfied, she went to take a shower. After she was pretty much ready to go, she and Buster ate some breakfast, and she half dozed, half watched TV until it was about time to go.

"Bye, Mom. Bye, Dad. Take good care of the old man!" she shouted, swinging her dark green backpack onto her back. She was halfway out the front door when her father called her back.

"Hey, wait a second!" She turned just in time to be blinded by a bright flash of light. When her vision cleared, she saw her dad standing in front of her holding a camera Grinning slyly, he said, "Didn't think I would let you leave without getting a photo, did you?" He was one of those parents that always kept a camera handy, just in case one of those "special moments" came along that he figured belonged in an album

At that moment, her mother walked up, looking like she might burst into tears at any moment. Laura hoped that she wouldn't. "My baby's leaving.... I still remember when you were running around in your little Skitty pajamas. You remem-..."

"Yeah, Mom, I remember. I'm only going on a Pokemon journey, you know," she hurriedly broke in, her face turning beet red. This was worse than crying. She desperately hoped that no one was listening to this. Turning back to her dad, she added, half jokingly, "Uh, yeah, Dad.... Guess I wasn't able to sneak away this time." She quickly gave them both a hug and headed out the door before they could think of anything else.

A little while later she reached Oldale Town and the lab, and she noticed, with some pleasure that she was one of the first people there. She didn't bother to talk with any of the others as she didn't she any point in having a conversation with anyone that she doubted she would ever see again. Once she stepped inside, she was surprised at how the room was obviously just thrown together. "Where'd she get this stuff? A flea market?" she muttered in distaste, perhaps a little too loud. She glanced over at the professor, but fortunately, she didn't seem to have overheard. At her turn, Laura walked over to the dark-skinned professor to accept her Pokemon.

"Name?" Professor Holly asked, giving Laura a smile.

"Laura Caliso," she answered, allowing her eyes to drift to the nerdy guy standing next to the professor. Her heart leaped a little when she spotted the Poké Balls sitting on the tray in his shaky hands. As Professor Holly reached to grab one of them, her assistant suddenly sneezed and the Poké Ball flew off the tray.

"Whoa!" Laura shouted, barely catching the it before it hit the floor. "Didn't think that I'd be catching Pokemon already!" Chuckling softly, Professor Holly handed her a pokedex and quickly moved on to the next person. Moving to the back of the room, Laura leaned against the wall, barely listening to what was being said as she studied the Poké Ball in her hands. When a PokéNav was mention, she jerked her head up surprise. She had never heard about any professor giving any out, so why would this one? Shrugging, she accepted a dark green one, hoping that it wouldn't take too long to figure out how to use it. She had never needed one in Dewford since it was so small that you could probably just open a window and yell out to anyone you wanted to talk to, and she'd only lived in Petalburg for about a month.

"Finally...," Laura sighed, when Professor Holly dismissed the small group. She was more than ready to get this show on the road. As she exited the lab, her grip tightened on the Poké Ball in her hand. Moving some distance away from the others, she tossed the ball in the air and held her breath as a white light flashed toward the ground.

"Huh? What the heck is this!?"

Last edited:

{Swan}

I Never Asked For This.
    Years
    ~Namore - Oooh parents and their cameras... Great post Laura received a Spinda, Pokedex and PokeNav.

Also, in case anyone was wondering, Poke Ball are going to be infinite, since I don't see the point of keeping track and all that jazz.

ShadowDragon~

Years
    Seph's eyes started to water and he closed the curtains. The train was nearing fortree station, and the glare from the sun blinded him. He hadn't expected to train ride to be this long. This morning he woke up at four, mainly because he forgot to pack his belongings the night before, but he was still proud that he could actually get up on time. While his mother made his breakfast and lunch set, he took a shower and got dressed. His mom told him Odale was really nice this time of the year, so he put on his sleeveless hoodie. Not that it could ever snow, being that Hoenn is a tropical island.

The train ride had been boring, it took two hours just to reach fortree, he was alone in a cabin, so could have slept without worries, tough he just didn't feel like sleeping. He read part of the one book he took with him; his favourite, and for the rest of the trip he gazed at the landscape. He would need a lot of experience for this journey. Not that he didn't have any, compared to a ten year old trainer, he felt pro, but he still never obtained a pokemon, so he felt like a total rookie. The only time he ever took a train ride was when he got adopted, but that was five years ago, and back then everything was big and wonderful. He remembered the colourful arches and the big benches he could sleep on. What he didn't remember was the twenty minute line, and the constant shaking of the train.

He wiped the sweat off his forehead and opened the curtains again; he just had to open the window. Ignoring the blazing sun, he let the breeze run through his hair, and slowly he dozed off.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The train jolted to a stop. He looked at his watch, he had slept for a couple of hours, and it was 9:45. He looked outside and realized he was at the Odale station. "Ugh" He groaned, and got up. He grabbed the huge backpack. It contained his clothes, belongings, items and things he might need, and of course some snacks. He felt that he had to put a pan it in, so that he could cook above a fire or something. His mom told him it was a stupid idea, but he did it anyway. The snacks were pushed into the pan as to save space, and there was a sleeping bag tied above it.

He slowly walked out onto the station. There were people walking in haste everywhere, he figured most of them had to go to work, or something like that. He exited the station and walked over to a shop. He bought himself a coke and sat down on a bench, with a map of Odale. Soon he found the professor's lab and he made a spin, trying to pinpoint his location. He was on the north side of the station, and he believed he could see the professor's lab house someplace down. He looked at his watch, 10:05, and he smiled. He still had enough time to ~~ Wait wha! He jumped up and grabbed his backpack. Stupid of him, as always, and he sprinted down the streets. People looked up, and frowned in surprise as they saw him rushing by.

He made it to the lab at 10:10, and he rushed inside. What he saw there surprise him. A big round room with multicoloured and mismatched couches… awesome. He sat down, thinking he made it, and waited for professor Holly. Five minutes later he saw a bunch of people exiting from a door on his right. He frowned and saw they had pokeballs. He quietly cursed to himself and entered the room. There he saw a very, lets say, messy looking woman walking towards him, with a scrawny man following her paces.

"Yes, can I help you?" She smiled.

"Uhh, professor Holly?" He asked the woman anxiously.

"Well, of course, I am assuming you are one of the trainers whom I asked to come?" She frowned and looked at him disapprovingly.

"Yes, erm, yes I am, the train got delayed," He lied, tough he could see in her eyes, that she didn't believe him.

She grinned before saying "Well, there's one left," She pointed to a tray of pokeballs the man behind her was holding. Seth quickly grabbed the lone pokeball, and admired it's shine.

"Are you gonna stare at that pokeball for days?" He looked up and saw professor Holly holding some kind of phone thing. "PokeNav" She explained. He'd heard of those, supposed to help him with information, and also used as a phone.

"Thanks," he grinned. Then he saw another thing similar to his PokeNav, tough red, lying on a table. Assuming it was a pokedex he grabbed it too.

"Well, you missed my speech," She continued "and I'm not going to repeat it all, basically I want to keep contact with you, so keep it with you at all times. Now off with you." He was dismissed, and went back out to sit on one of the sofas. He slowly went through the items, first the pokeball, then the Pokedex, and finally the PokeNav. After feeling he had seen every possible option it offered, he stashed them away in his backpack. He held the pokeball, wondering what was in it. Then he noticed the clips on his belt, matching the pokeball. Surprisingly it fit, and he wondered whether the belt was made for pokeballs.

He looked up. "Thanks Grandma." He muttered

{Swan}

I Never Asked For This.
    Years
    Chapter Numero Duo

~ShadowDragon~ - Great post, I liked the late-coming. Seph received a Stunky, PokeNav and Pokedex.

Chapter 2
    Part 1
    Free Post
    Number of Posts: 1

The first route you stumble upon is the small route 102. This route connects Oldale with Petalburg, with a lot of weaker wild Pokémon. It's mostly grassy plain, with an assortment of trees on the sides. There's a small path connecting the two cities with grass and bushes beside it. The closer you get to the trees, the thicker the bushes get. You can either battle and/or catch a Pokémon here or battle a random trainer. Not both.

NOTE: About catching Pokémon:
    - I will disclose info about how common they are. It speaks for itself that a rare Pokémon is much harder to find and also tougher to beat.
    - I choose the level, gender and perhaps even the ability if necessary. I will decide the level on how much effort went into finding it, and how much effort went in to capturing it.
    - I will decide if it is captured or not, so end the post with the infamous shaking ball. Don't worry, I'm not one to make you lose the Pokemon.
    - As a gift for the most supreme of posts, your captured Pokémon might very well know an egg move, as a reward. So strive for greatness!

Pokémon:

Poochyena

Level: 2-3
    Moves: Tackle
    Common

Seedot

Level: 2-3
    Moves: Bide, Harden
    Common

Budew

Level: 2-4
    Moves: Absorb, Growth
    Uncommon

Sunkern

Level: 2-5
    Moves: Absorb, Growth
    Rare

Surskit

Moves: Bubble
    Rare

Pachirisu

Level: 1-6
    Moves: Bide, Growl, Quick Attack
    Very Rare

After whatever you decide to do, capture or just train your starter, you arrive in a small town called Petalburg. There once was a gym here, but with Norman's leave the building got boarded up is almost falling apart in front of your eyes. You may be so excited with the chance of a journey, or you simply don't want to waste any time here, but you decide to heal your Pokémon and rush on to the next route.

In other words:

You spend the rest of the afternoon travelling toward Petalburg. When you get there, there isn't anything to do. The gym's abandoned and it's mostly just a small town by the water so you decide to move on toward Rustboro instead of lingering here.

Chapter 2
    Part 2
    Free Post
    Number of Posts: 1​

As you leave Peralburg you come out to a small road leading up to the thick Petalburg Forest. You know you have to travel through the thick forest to get to the other side, but you might want to spend some time by the small strip of beach. You can't help but have the feeling you are being watched however, even though you can't spot anything out of the ordinary.

Pokémon by the Sea:

Azurill

Level: 3-4
    Moves: Splash, Charm
    Common

Wingull

Moves: Growl, Water Gun
    Common

Wooper

Level: 3-5
    Moves: Water Gun, Tail Whip, Mud Sport
    Uncommon

Krabby

Level: 3-6
    Moves: Mud Sport, Bubble, Vice Grip
    Rare

Shellos
    (Yes, both are capturable)

Level: 2-6
    Moves: Mud Slap, Mud Sport, Harden
    Very Rare

Pokémon on the rest of the Route:

Lotad

Moves: Astonish, Growl
    Common

Zigzagoon

Moves: Tackle, Growl
    Common

Taillow

Level: 3-5
    Moves: Peck, Growl, Focus Energy
    Uncommon

Pidgey

Moves: Tackle, Sand Attack
    Rare

In Other Words:
    Just another free post to strengthen up your team or get yourself a new Pokemon. At the end of your post (Unless it's a catch post) you will enter the Petalburg Woods. Don't worry, the good stuff'll happen soon enough :D

Last edited:

YoshiRiRu

xX~Lord of the Storm~Xx
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 27, 2016
    OOC: Wall of text! Jeez. I had no intention of rambling on this long.

I have a question; if we're allotted one post per chapter, how are we going to interact with our other RPing buddies? How would you like to handle that?

IC:

Oldale Town

As Axel's very first pokeball burst in the air, and the white flash forced him to avert his eyes, he wondered with bated breath what pokemon he had gotten. Professors often gave rare pokemon out to new trainers, and since Professor Holly had called them all the way out to Hoenn to be part of her little experiment, he just knew he'd get something good. Maybe it'd be a Charmander, or a Chikorita, or maybe even a Squirtle! Ever since he had been little, he had dreamed of having a Squirtle to have for his very own. His anticipation overtook him, and he turned around, but there was nothing there. His empty pokeball sat on the ground, but he saw nothing, especially not a Squirtle.

Just as he was about to glumly report to Professor Holly that he had recieved and empty pokeball by mistake, the cry of a Zubat rang out and Axel instinctively whirled around, looking for the source of the sound with alert eyes. Great. he thought. Just my luck; Zubats in even a little town like Oldale. Axel had trouble dealing with Zubats at the inn; they loved to nest right under the windows at night, and when enough of them gathered, the sound of their scuffling wings was enough to drive a person crazy. Axel had, on many occasions, had to go out and chase the beasts out with a broom, and they would go. Sometimes quietly, but usually Axel wasn't that lucky. They were commonly angry, often leaving him with a supersonic that had him stumbling to find his way back to his room.

Realizing he wasn't working at the Inn, his previously intense search for business-hurting vermin relaxed into a casual glance of dull curiousity. He finally found his culprit. A single Zubat sat hanging beneath the shingles of a roof. Satisfied, he began to return to Holly's lab, but he suddenly realized some things. For one thing, Zubat very rarely nest outside of a group. A squad of Zubat usually had at least 5 or 6 members, at the very least. Secondly, it was daylight, and Zubat were mostly inside caves or deep in trees, if they were in the wild. Thirdly, and what perturbed Axel the most was that its eyeless gaze was fixed directly at him. Axel dipped his head to the left, and the bat Pokemon followed suit. He lifted one arm, and the Zubat uncurled one slender blue wing from his small body and held it aloft.

No.

Axel looked uneasily from the Zubat to the empty pokeball sitting on the ground.

No, no. There must be a mistake.

He walked over to the ball, all too aware of the echolocative waves that mapped his every movement.

Please no.

He picked up the ball, looked at it closely, and pointed it at the Zubat, wincing and praying that the slender red beam of light wouldn't react to the Ratatta with wings that hung from the maroon roof tiles of Professor Holly's Lab. Unfortunately, it did, and Zubat returned to the pokeball. Axel slumped a bit and sighed, looking dejectedly at the red and white sphere clutched loosely in his hand. He clipped the ball to his belt, and began to walk towards Petalburg city.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Route 102

Axel, while normally very social, didn't feel like talking to anyone. His dream of having his very own Squirtle to laugh and joke with crushed, he didn't feel much like being friendly to anyone. He walked gloomily down the road, absentmindedly picking Oran berries from nearby bushes, and casting them aside. Walking down the road, his eyes planted firmly to the ground, Axel didn't see the ambitious youngster knelt in the grass in front of him, sneaking up on a Pachirisu. Axel's knee smashed into the boy's back, and the he let out a yelp, chasing the elusive squirrel back into the trees. The youngster stood up, furious.

"You jerk! I waited around for hours to find that stupid rat! You're gonna regret running into me!" The kid cranked his arm and was ready to plant a solid right hook into Axel's jaw, when his eye caught the glint of Zubat's pokeball. His angry glare turned into a devious grin, and he stepped back. "So. You're a pokemon trainer, are you? I should've known; you didn't accidentally run into me, you want that Pachirisu for yourself! You're just jealous! Well, instead of just beating you to a pulp, maybe I'll just embarass you in a Pokemon battle and rub your face in it!" Axel was dumbstruck; this kid was crazy! Before he could even say a word about how he didn't care about a Pachirisu, and that they should forget the whole thing, the kid had already plucked a pokeball from his belt and had thrown it in Axel's direction. "Get ready to meet your maker, punk! Budew, let's whip this guy and go home!" Axel sighed, plucked the ball from his belt, and tossed it into the arena.

Could this day get any worse?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zubat and Budew faced each other in the grass of route 102, their eyes (or lack thereof) locked in combat. Even though he was frustrated, Axel couldn't help but be at least a little bit excited. This was his first pokemon battle. He had seen a good deal of them before, but he had never been behind the lines of fire, never had the power that he could control the fate of the battle by giving commands to his loyal creatures..

"Enough waiting! Budew! Absorb!" shouted the kid, his cockiness now far overshadowing his anger. Budew dove into the air towards Zubat, and latched onto it with a slender vine, attempting to siphon energy from it's opponent. However, Budew quickly stopped and fell to the ground, obviously troubled. Zubat, barely even fazed, looked to Axel for a command.

Of course. thought Axel. Zubat is a poison type pokemon, and I'm sure that doesn't feel very good to little Budew here.. Axel grinned, his worries forgotten.

"You heard the kid, Zubat! Enough waiting! Quick attack!" Zubat nosedived and slammed hard into Budew, knocking the poor nauseous pokemon right on it's back, unconscious.

"B-Budew!!" the kid cried, running over to his fallen companion. "It's okay, Perry's here." he soothed, returning Budew to his pokeball. Perry stood up, obviously burning with rage, but his cool face implied that it was a much deeper anger, one that made Axel's spirit falter for a second. "Alright. Fine, jerk. You're going to try and bully me just 'cuz I'm a kid, that's just fine. But you'll regret messing with Budew." His eyes flared, and he threw another ball from his belt. "Taillow! Let's go!" Axel was taken aback by the bird's sheer muscle mass; it had to be special somehow. "This is my big brother's Taillow." said Perry quietly. "He's gone away now, but nobody's ever lost to J.D.'s Taillow before! Come on, let's see what you can do!" Axel backed up, discreetly handing the Oran berry he had earlier picked and handing it to Zubat.

"Here. You might need this.." he muttered to his new partner.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Taillow!" ordered Perry, his arm pointed defiantly at Zubat. "Start with an agility! That'll stir things up!" The small but powerful bird pokemon gently took off from the ground and began to fly in circles around Zubat. "Faster! Faster! Hahahaha!" roared Perry, his eyes flashing. "In case you're wondering, J.D. taught Taillow agility using a TM long before he left." Perry's eyes focused and he called out "Taillow! Finish this! Wing attack!" Taillow barreled at Zubat at breakneck speed, wings spread wide. One wing struck Zubat broadside, driving him into the leaves of a nearby tree, where he did not move. Taillow perched in a tree, obviously disappointed with the encounter. Perry cackled, while Axel stood with his jaw gaping open. He wasn't gaping because he was shocked at Zubat's damage, but he watched his partner weakly munch on the berry his trainer had given him, and he slowly brought himself up to a position where he was mobile. Axel grinned, and Perry's laugh was cut short when his enemy was no longer miserable. In fact, it only served to reignite his previous anger.

"What are you smiling about, loser? Your pokemon got thrashed!" he jeered. Axel brushed the hair out of his eyes, and pointed upwards. Both Perry and Taillow looked up, but by then it was too late. Zubat smacked clean into Taillow, knocking it off it's branch and into the ground. Taillow quickly got up, indignant.

"Zubat, don't lose your momentum! Supersonic!" called Axel, his voice strong and bold. Zubat intensified it's echolocational waves to a frequency heard by pokemon. Taillow, unable to get the sound out of it's head, tried another agility. Axel understood; the severity of a Zubat's supersonic was often underestimated. It was like a little fly was constantly buzzing in your ear, telling you to do stupid stuff and disorienting you and just ruining all sorts of things. It whirled and whirled around, but the sound distracted it so that unfortunately it didn't see the low hanging branch that it smacked into, cleanly knocking it out. Perry was speechless.

"W-wha.. Taillow!! J.D., I'm so sorry..!" Without another word, he gathered his pokemon and with a hateful glare, raced in the direction of Oldale town. Axel returned Zubat to his pokeball after a good praising, and headed towards Petalburg City.

"It's a good thing I found that berry, or that Taillow would have wiped the floor with us." remarked Axel to himself, his mood greatly improved. "Maybe having a Zubat wasn't so bad after all."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Petalburg City

Petalburg wasn't quite as grand as Axel had hoped it would be. He had seen enough of the small towns, and Slateport wasn't much of a touristy town. He wanted to see the big skyscrapers and the lights and the cameras and the action. It was a metropolis however, compared to Oldale town. The roads were neatly paved, and the all encompassing forest was neatly trimmed around it. It was no hustle and bustle town, that's for sure, but there were plenty of people in the streets.

The first thing he needed to do was to stop at a Market. His hope was that this town would at least be big enough to sell Pokegear batteries. As he walked into the cool air-conditioned building, he quickly ascertained that there were: A. No batteries; and B. Much more that he had to worry about. Poke balls were neatly lined up on a shelf, and Axel bought several before leaving to explore more of the city. He was itching to get out of the city and move on to actualy catch something now that he had poke balls to spare. First things first though, he had to give Zubat a rest at the pokemon center.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The city seemed somehow... deserted. Not so much deserted as understocked. There were plenty of people but the amount of shops that were on the strip gave the notion that city recently might have lost some sort of icon or attraction that brought tourists to it's streets. After a short walk, Axel arrived at the Petaburg Pokemon Center.

Nurse Joy smiled from behind the counter. "Please, sir. Have a seat. We'll return your Zubat to you shortly. Axel sat on the red sofa by the window of the center, and waited.

{Swan}

I Never Asked For This.
    Years
    ~YoshiRiRu - To answer your question: You will both write it in IM or if either of you doesn't have it, PM will do just fine. The way me and Fenris do it is one of us gets to actually type the thing out in word, then copy/pastes what she has written to the other, who will write back the talking, movement and reactions of their character. This goes back and forth until you have your post. Then both of you incorporate it into your posts an and viola. This is much easier and more convenient for everyone then back and forth posting in the thread and keeps things moving. And it's fun =]

Great post though, who knew Zubats could pwn? Zubat grew to level 7.

~Proddit - Good post, Seedots really are a pain aren't they? Venonat grew to level 7.

Monochrome

[♠]♦]♣]♥]
    Years
    Even the earth itself gave signs that today was special. For the first time in years the desert sands rested peacefully unstirred. The sun glazed over the desert reflecting its beams into Daemyns eyes, he couldn't help but smile.

"You all ready to go kiddo?" Daemyn turned and saw his parents, who were, for once not wrapped up in their work.

"Yup, I got everything I need in my bag right here." Daemyn grinned and held up his black duffel bag.

"That's great! This is such a big opportunity son, imagine all the places you're going to see!" His father readjusted his glasses and pulled out a Pokemon ball. He tossed it up in the air and out came a giant Aerodactyl. Daemyns mother walked up to him and fixed the collar on his coat. Daemyn could see a small tear well up in the corner of her eye.

"You know this is going to be the farthest you've ever been from home... Be sure to call okay?" Daemyn nodded and hugged his parents tight before climbing on Aerodactyls back. "We love you honey!" His mother yelled waving good bye.

"I love you guys too!" He strapped on his goggles and took off for Oldale Town.

------------------------------------------------------------------

The flight was uncomfortable to say the least, when Daemyn dismounted the prehistoric Pokemon he lost his footing and almost tripped over. He pulled his bag off of the Pokemon and gave it a pat on the head.

"Good boy." He said simply and the Pokemon let out a light roar. Daemyn pulled his goggles up onto his forehead and began his steady walk towards the western end of the town. Everything was so green here, I mean sure, Daemyn had seen a bush here or a small tree there but very rarely did he see a grassy plain or a a giant collection of ash free trees.

Daemyn approached the lab on the western end of town and pushed the doors open with the palms of his hands. Inside he was blinded by the whiteness of the room. Around the circular room there were mismatching pieces of furniture and random machines beeping and booping. Daemyn looked around the cluttered room soaking it all in before sitting down next to someone else who had arrived for their first Pokemon.

At the end of the room stood two people, a dark skinned woman who seemed to be somewhere in her thirties and a nervous looking man with a white lab coat on. The man reminded him of his father. The two approached Daemyn and the man held out a tray covered in Pokemon balls.

"Name?" She said looking deep into his eyes.

"Daemyn Adomos" He responded abruptly.

"Excellent!" She smiled at him and handed him a Pokemon ball. "I'm sure this Pokmon will suit you quite nicely!" Then she pulled out some contraption and handed it to him. "Good luck!" She finished before returning to the front of the circular office.

"It is amazing to see you all together here, and I am glad all of you decided to come and take my offer. As you may have already guessed, I am Professor Holly and this is Mr. Derek Chase, my assistant." Derek bowed nervously almost losing his grip on the tray. "I have decided that instead of letting you free in the region, I want to keep close contact with all of you. To aid this I will give those of you who don't already have one a PokéNav complete with phone function to keep in touch with." Derek pulled out several odd-looking machines from his pocket before handing them out, Daemyn managed to get the brown one... Of course.

"I will keep close contact with all of you to make sure your journey is going well. Feel free to call me any time with questions or news. Now, go on, Hoenn is waiting for you!"

"Nice lady." Daemyn said smiling to himself.

Last edited:

{Swan}

I Never Asked For This.
    Years
    ~Timeless - Daemyn received a Cacnea, Pokedex and PokeNav. And this icon frightens me even more O_O

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back