• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Clays shop of pokes

Elite Champion

The Old Pokemon Days <3
Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2012
    ok ill do that darkia but what about me giving you any non shinys like my camerupt or charizard

cause i realy like that palkia

Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2010
    jus the darkrai on the zubat buizel trade sorry maybe another time for the palkia

and de darkrai if u can attach teh magmarizer to a good normal poke, not super good just not a level 3 bidoof, ill give u teh bday charmander for it if ude like

and strato im on and waiting

Elite Champion

The Old Pokemon Days <3
    Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2012
    I'LL GIVE YOU THE MAGMONIZER FOR THE PALKIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FC IN SIG

Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2010
    ok for the palkia sorry darkrai he beat u to it, ill get on after im done trading strato, btw updated first post

Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    check my trade thread i have some shiny EV'D pokemon.
    the only pokemon i need are ur events.
    but i really need TRU regigias and shaymin.

Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2010
    it some japanese name on the bday charmander and ok ill check out wut i want

im interested in ur shiny larvatar charmander alakaza, ghastly and zangoose, in this order
    charmander
    larvivtar
    ghastly
    alakazam
    zangoose

so w/e pokes u want up to that many

Last edited:

Ricky429

Turtwig lovers unite!!!
    Years
  • OK i have an evd mewtwo, ho-oh and deoxys (DEF). I also have an electrizer. For the TRU shaymin.

Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2010
    yo my game mad lagged after that deoxys and ive had bad deoxys before but urs looked legit, the area moves and everything else was ok but r u sure its not a hack?idk how to officialy tell

recieved some wants aded more shinys

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2010
    charmander not sure and im in a trade but i no i have a timid an brave shaymin, but the all of those are UT and the charmander is jap

Back