• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Click Here [Trading Stuff]

RAZORWIND590

master trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2007
    i could get u lv90 or higher ambipom could i get shiny dratini for that

Narutonoor

Pokémon Collector
    Years
    I have most of the TM's you listed there, I'll trade you 6 for a shiny Rayquaza
    Or wait could I do 2 tms for 1 pokemon? And pick 3?

RAZORWIND590

master trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2007
    fufu i dont ambipom lv90 and up but i have aipom lv100 legit knows pickup as ability and i will put one of these tms
    and its for the dratini right

pm_41

Gone and grown up
    Years
    I have a Level 100 Mewtwo that was trained with PokeRus. (It does not currently have the virus.) Can I trade it for your 10 ANIV Deoxys?

Don't forget to PM!:)

Pkmn Trainer Alex

K i n g // of Knights
    Years
    You said you really need those TMs? I'd like a Shiny Umbreon, but I can't offer much more than TM 57. XD I was hoping that would be good, since it happens to be in bold...

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
    Years
    Do you have a Shiny Latias? I'm looking for one.

If there isn't a shiny Pokemon listed there, I don't have it.

Pkmn Trainer Alex said:
    You said you really need those TMs? I'd like a Shiny Umbreon, but I can't offer much more than TM 57. XD I was hoping that would be good, since it happens to be in bold...
    Oh, TM 57 is bolded? Well, it's not supposed to be. I'll change it later...anyways, is that really the only TM you have to offer? If it is, would happen to have an PP Maxes or Life Orbs? I'll take those, too.

RAZORWIND590

master trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2007
    have a few of the tms u really want like tm 65 and 82 i also have leftovers is that good for a shiny

Pkmn Trainer Alex

K i n g // of Knights
    Years
    Oh, TM 57 is bolded? Well, it's not supposed to be. I'll change it later...anyways, is that really the only TM you have to offer? If it is, would happen to have an PP Maxes or Life Orbs? I'll take those, too.

Hm, none of those right now. I just got a spare TM 77 from my sister's game, so I can offer that along with TM 57. Otherwise, the other TMs I already used or may need for myself, so I may be out of luck here...x_x

Back