• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

clone VS pokemon

mewtw VS mew

• mewtwo

Votes: 12 37.5%
  • mew

Votes: 15 46.9%
  • who cares the winner will just get beat up by deoxys

Votes: 5 15.6%

• Total voters
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    I voted mew for the fact that even Mewtwo wouldn't attack something as cute as mew..o_o

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 5, 2007
    I say mew. Cause well i just think that mew would win!I don't really know why but i think that mew would win!

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    Mewtwo isn't necessarily smarter than Mew. Mewtwo can just talk in the human language. XD Which, by my standards, isn't something to be entirely proud of...X3

Anywho, I did vote Mewtwo, but that's because he's just so cool looking. X3 Yeah, I'm biased on that, I know. XD He does look a bit tougher, mainly because he's more muscular than Mew, or at least he looks the part. XD

~Kelsey

ArKiVe

Back In Black
    Years
    • Age 34
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 30, 2006
    I voted for Mewtwo simply because Mew is inferior to Mewtwo hence the two. Oh yeah, Mew still rocks though. =3

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
    Mewtwo actually has higher stats than Mew so I think Mewtwo would win.

Years
    mew mew mew mew mew mew mew mew mew mew mew

it is one of the cutest and coolest pokemon ever and so powerful land is orginal

long live the great mew my fave legendary

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    MewTwo can naturally speak the Human language, because he IS part Human.

Personally, I think it would be a close one, but when I think about it, I'd have to go with Mew. We've seen MewTwo's full power, but have yet to see Mew's.

Steeleon

The Lovable Goof
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 17, 2006
    I voted for Mew. Personally I have no clue who would win. Though I bet it would be close.

Back