• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Closed]A Lavender Town PokéMart[Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.

hhDude

Freeky Deeky
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2017
    Hello!

I was looking for a Scizor! I don't mind for nature (And I don't even know what EV and IV is xD)

Also, I was interested in the giveaway Mew!

Oh, my Trainers name is Avelyn!

Probably about 20-30 minutes I'll be available if that works for you.

hhDude

Freeky Deeky
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2017
    Omg, dude i really don't know what to say, i wasn't expecting that! Thanks a lot dude! Are you available now?

I'll add your FC and be online, just gonna ask you wait for me to start the trade. I imagine 25 Pokemon will take a more than a few minutes to do. Just gonna be getting my laptop set up so I can distract myself. On my phone at the moment.

Years
    I'll add your FC and be online, just gonna ask you wait for me to start the trade. I imagine 25 Pokemon will take a more than a few minutes to do. Just gonna be getting my laptop set up so I can distract myself. On my phone at the moment.

Ok i'll stay online and wait for you, omg thanks a million! =)

Years
    Thanks a million dude, you completed my dex! I don't really know what to give you in return for this so generous favor. You're so kind doing favors without expecting something in return, keep it up dude and more power to you!! So happy here =) =) =)

hhDude

Freeky Deeky
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2017
    Hi there, may I have a Volcanion please? I'll give you a Shiny Tropius (my OT) in return for it if you want

IGN: Lady Black
    FC: 3583-2740-3710
    Timezone: GMT+2

It's a giveaway so you don't have to, but I can list it in my shop if you'd like.

You should still be in my acquaintances from the gastly giveaway, I'll send you a trade in about 10 mins if that works for you?

hhDude

Freeky Deeky
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2017
    What do you mean with list it in your shop? I'm still online :)

I could list it under "community donated shines" and credit your PC username if you'd like, that's totally up to you though, I won't if you don't want me to. Just asking because you can literally give me whatever you'd like for a giveaway, shinys seem a bit valuable.

But I apologize about yesterday I'll be available most of today if you'd still like a Volcanion

hhDude

Freeky Deeky
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2017
    Hi!
    Nyoxios breeded me a Scyther, so I only need a Steelix :) I'm online tonight and tomorrow :)

I'll be on in a few minutes if that works for you

Added your FC, I'm online for about an hour

Years
    Going online in about 10-15 minutes. Just eating some supper now.

I'm online and I've added you. :)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2016
    Pokémon: Cottonee
    Ball: Premier ball
    IV's: 6iv
    Nature: Bold
    Ability: Prankster
    Moves(EM or ORAS move tutor): Encore, Memento
    Additional Notes: Another breeding request! Not in rush.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back