• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Closed]A Lavender Town PokéMart[Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.

hhDude

Freeky Deeky
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2017
    Pokémon: Cottonee
    Ball: Premier ball
    IV's: 6iv
    Nature: Bold
    Ability: Prankster
    Moves(EM or ORAS move tutor): Encore, Memento
    Additional Notes: Another breeding request! Not in rush.

I'll let you know when it's ready :)

MudderHacky

Consider the asp.
    Years
    • Seen Sep 26, 2017
    Absolutely, However many giveaway copies you'd like you're welcome to. I can toss in an event Hoopa as well, though I'd rather not send out too many of those for free. But I have 3 Hoopas to choose from in my event section if you'd like to take a look.

I'm not home at the moment but I can let you know when everything's ready (probably tomorrow)

Sorry I haven't been on much lately. 3 would be cool.. and just one hoopa.
    So 3 Mew, 2 Volcanion, 1 hoopa.. and if possible that shiny dratini.

It's there anything you need or could use? Items, etc.

hhDude

Freeky Deeky
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2017
    Sorry I haven't been on much lately. 3 would be cool.. and just one hoopa.
    So 3 Mew, 2 Volcanion, 1 hoopa.. and if possible that shiny dratini.

It's there anything you need or could use? Items, etc.

I can do all 7 for free, though a shiny for the shiny would be cool but not a requirement.

Hi! what kind of event you want for that pikachu with surf and fly? just asking :)

Probably any event I don't already have listed, though I'm kind of picky about what I get for a few of my events and pikachus one of them haha

CrossFreeze

Because Im Batman....
    Years
    I can do all 7 for free, though a shiny for the shiny would be cool but not a requirement.

Probably any event I don't already have listed, though I'm kind of picky about what I get for a few of my events and pikachus one of them haha

tch yeah! I mean a pikachu with surf and fly!!? thats freaking awesome! Ive trying to get one so i can trade it with another picky dude on pkbay lmao anyways nvm imma try on serebii sorry 2 bother ya :)

Nyoxios

Vestige
    Years
    Heya!

I was strolling down the trading list and my eye fell on a shiny Umbreon. Would you be interested to trade a shiny Eevee or Umbreon (since I've learned a Shiny Eevee would evolve into a shiny Eevolutin). I know you clone and that's perfectly fine. I could trade you an Event Zygarde which I got while I expected to get a Event Darkrai. (A site said between 1 and 24 may the event pokemon was a Darkrai)

hhDude

Freeky Deeky
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2017
    Heya!

I was strolling down the trading list and my eye fell on a shiny Umbreon. Would you be interested to trade a shiny Eevee or Umbreon (since I've learned a Shiny Eevee would evolve into a shiny Eevolutin). I know you clone and that's perfectly fine. I could trade you an Event Zygarde which I got while I expected to get a Event Darkrai. (A site said between 1 and 24 may the event pokemon was a Darkrai)

If you're talking about the list on my review thread I don't have it anymore :(

I used to list a few shinies at a time & swap them out & list the one I got in return as they were traded. I've changed my shop a few times since then & just list my own, or ones that are donated & clone them now. I've been meaning to just delete that list I don't update it anymore.

I'm thinking about adding a shiny option to the custom orders I do but it's unlikely at the moment

Nyoxios

Vestige
    Years
    If you're talking about the list on my review thread I don't have it anymore :(

I used to list a few shinies at a time & swap them out & list the one I got in return as they were traded. I've changed my shop a few times since then & just list my own, or ones that are donated & clone them now. I've been meaning to just delete that list I don't update it anymore.

I'm thinking about adding a shiny option to the custom orders I do but it's unlikely at the moment

I didn't see a list, I kinda just randomly asked. Since you were so helpful with the previous trades :) I'll look further :D

hhDude

Freeky Deeky
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2017
    I didn't see a list, I kinda just randomly asked. Since you were so helpful with the previous trades :) I'll look further :D

Coincidence of the afternoon, I was traded a shiny eevee for one of my giveaways just now hahaha, I'll have it listed in a few hours

hhDude

Freeky Deeky
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2017
    Oooh, I'm interested! At least, if you want that Zygarde.. I have some other events too, like Manaphy and Jirachi.

I have enough Jirachi's I think lol... I'll take the Zygarde if you're offering though :)

Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2017
    Hello :)

Pokemon: Fletchling
    Ball: Any
    IV's: 6IV
    Nature: Adamant
    Ability: Gale Wings
    Moves: No EM

Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2017
    Thanks! :D

Oh I'm going to sleep now so maybe I'll just pick it up tomorrow if that is ok with you? :)

Last edited:

Nyoxios

Vestige
    Years
    I have enough Jirachi's I think lol... I'll take the Zygarde if you're offering though :)

Sorry I didn't mention a time frame for a trade.. I had to run to work.. I should be available anywhere between now and 4 hours. Basically every workday somewhere between 7 pm and 11pm GMT +2.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back