• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[CLOSED FOR NOW] Your One-Stop HA Shop! 55+ Hidden Ability Pokemon Available and Growing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BreederShax

PKMN Breeder Shax
Years
  • are you bothered if they're just levelled up in the daycare? i don't really have time to level them myself.

Can I choose 4 from that list then mate? I will have more that you might want later as a friend is sending me some stuff before they reset their Y cart. I would like zubat, litwick, chimchar and snivy please. whats is litwicks HA btw as I might already have it and if I do, I'll just get the other 3 for now.
    Litwicks is Infiltrator, and yeah, I guess four is good if your going to level them up.

Already added you btw, ready whenever.

BreederShax

PKMN Breeder Shax
    Years
  • I edited my post before. I gotta breed them first, levelling them up too will be far too time consuming as I'm currently breeding loads of stuff.
    Would prefer female, but male is cool. Honestly don't care if you level them or not, was just hoping to go ahead and get Gengar and Alakazam.

BreederShax

PKMN Breeder Shax
    Years
  • you just gotta trade them to get gengar and alakazam I think mate, they're trade evolutions so they will evolve when I send you them.
    I know, but they have to be second stage, which is why I was asking. Sorry, if I seemed dumb, that's normal.
    EDIT: Also, Torchic's now available?

Last edited:

GengarsTeeth

Ghost Breeder
    Years
  • I know, but they have to be second stage, which is why I was asking. Sorry, if I seemed dumb, that's normal.

ha ha, no man it's cool. I'm not sure myself. so does gastly turn to gengar just through leveling up, same with abra? I'll have a look at the levels and see what I can do. it's really hard to breed a female abra but I'm gonna keep trying. it might take me a little while but I'll have them all for you maybe tonight, not sure. i have the gastly bred already but and i have a load of unchecked male abra in the pink ball, I'm still yet to breed the spiritomb though and I'm not sure how easy it is to get a female with them neither.

BreederShax

PKMN Breeder Shax
    Years
  • ha ha, no man it's cool. I'm not sure myself. so does gastly turn to gengar just through leveling up, same with abra? I'll have a look at the levels and see what I can do. it's really hard to breed a female abra but I'm gonna keep trying. it might take me a little while but I'll have them all for you maybe tonight, not sure. i have the gastly bred already but and i have a load of unchecked male abra in the pink ball, I'm still yet to breed the spiritomb though and I'm not sure how easy it is to get a female with them neither.
    Gastly and Abra evolve into their second stages, Haunter and Kadabra, at lv 25. They then evolve by trading into Gengar and Alakazam. And it's okay if you aren't ready tonight, I need to finish my homework and catch up on some Anime anyways. I'll be getting off PokeCommunity by 11 for sure, might check in one more time after that. Will probably stop playing around midnight EST, so whenevers cool. Maybe be on tomorrow after noon, have work at four though, so unsure. Tomorrow night maybe. :/

GengarsTeeth

Ghost Breeder
    Years
  • it's almost 12:30am here now. I can probably accommodate you on leveled up ones if you aren't picky on the IV's and sex as some have leveled up while at daycare and it wouldn't take much more. I also need to level a misdreavus for an egg anyway.

Will do the trade tomorrow once I have everything sorted. I'll add your code when I get a minute too.

BreederShax

PKMN Breeder Shax
    Years
  • it's almost 12:30am here now. I can probably accommodate you on leveled up ones if you aren't picky on the IV's and sex as some have leveled up while at daycare and it wouldn't take much more. I also need to level a misdreavus for an egg anyway.

Will do the trade tomorrow once I have everything sorted. I'll add your code when I get a minute too.
    Cool, I'm getting off here then. What Time Zone are you, and what time tomorrow? I don't get off work till 1 am there, wherever you are.

Neo Nidus

Pokémon Master
    Years
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    PMed you back, will only be online another hour, max, and then a couple tonight after about 8:30-9:00 New York Time. If you give me a specific timeframe, I will set an alarm for it.

I'm on right now. Will be for the next 9 hours or so.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back