• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[CLOSED FOR NOW] Your One-Stop HA Shop! 55+ Hidden Ability Pokemon Available and Growing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BreederShax

PKMN Breeder Shax
Years
  • ok I can online up to 5 hours starting from now

I apologize for getting back to you so late, but I will not be able to get to 3ds friendly wifi till almost 10 tonight, maaaayyyyybee sooner, not likely. I'm on EST if that has any effect on you. Just drop a time that's good for you, as far as I know my schedule is pretty open tomorrow, if I can't get you tonight.

BreederShax

PKMN Breeder Shax
    Years
  • it's almost 12:30am here now. I can probably accommodate you on leveled up ones if you aren't picky on the IV's and sex as some have leveled up while at daycare and it wouldn't take much more. I also need to level a misdreavus for an egg anyway.

Will do the trade tomorrow once I have everything sorted. I'll add your code when I get a minute too.

Hey, sorry if I missed you the other night, are you still interested in doing this trade?

GengarsTeeth

Ghost Breeder
    Years
  • yeah, definitely. I just need to remember what we were trading. I didn't write anything down and have had loads of trades happening,I don't know what anyone wants anymore, sorry. I have loads more pokemon to offer than I had when we first spoke. I know you wanted a gastly levelled up so it would evolve when traded, was it an abra too?

I have a few different ball'd abra now as well, I will get you my current list

BreederShax

PKMN Breeder Shax
    Years
  • I have Treecko, Snivy, Chimchar, Litwick, and Zubat ready, the other two will take some time. If you could level up an Abra to a Kadabra, and a Gastly to a Haunter, that would be amazing! I would also like Spiritomb, so just take your pick for those three! Will give you a female HA(If possible, might have to be male) for each one!
    are you bothered if they're just levelled up in the daycare? i don't really have time to level them myself.

Can I choose 4 from that list then mate? I will have more that you might want later as a friend is sending me some stuff before they reset their Y cart. I would like zubat, litwick, chimchar and snivy please. whats is litwicks HA btw as I might already have it and if I do, I'll just get the other 3 for now.

EDIT; I only don't have the time to level them up properly for you tho is I have to breed them. I'm currently breeding one of each for someone else so I can grab females for you too. are you bothered if they're male or female btw?

I found it, will be on much later tonight and parts of tomorrow?

GengarsTeeth

Ghost Breeder
    Years
  • will probably take the chimchar, treeko and liwick or zubat. I'll be able to level them up to their seond evolutions and then then trade them to you for the 3rd (I think thats all I need to do anyway)

Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2015
    Hi i have hidden ability slowpoke if your interested also vullaby and chespin id like an ironfist chimchar in return if possible

Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2015
    Also if you could breed it with that 6 iv ditto it would be much apreciated hit me ill be checking back every few hours

BreederShax

PKMN Breeder Shax
    Years
  • Hi i have hidden ability slowpoke if your interested also vullaby and chespin id like an ironfist chimchar in return if possible
    Yeah, I have a few 4-5 IV ones, gender preference? And I would like the Slowpoke in exchange.
    EDIT: I will be on tonight at about 10-12 pm, barring unforeseen circumstances.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2015
    im breeding that slowpoke there now but any chance i could get a timid charmander with HA if not infernape is fine gender doesnt matter to me either

BreederShax

PKMN Breeder Shax
    Years
  • im breeding that slowpoke there now but any chance i could get a timid charmander with HA if not infernape is fine gender doesnt matter to me either
    I have a HA Charmander, I don't remember what nature it is. I'm getting off for now though, so I'll be back tonight at 10, add my FC, I already added you.
    EDIT: I checked, it's Timid, 3 IV, with Ancient Power, Dragon Pulse, and Outrage. Perfect Hp, Def, and Speed.

BreederShax

PKMN Breeder Shax
    Years
  • Back again breeder shax wondering if you would trade HAchimchar for ha elekid
    Sorry to get back to you so late, but yes, I would be interested! Tomorrow night work? Same time-ish as last trade? If not, I can do it Monday Night, or Tuesday from about 6 am to 2 pm, and then Tuesday night as well, once again EST.

BreederShax

PKMN Breeder Shax
    Years
  • sorry for late reply im online from now btw
    I apologize for the late reply, check my last message for my times available for the next few days, and see if on works for you, if not, I can set an alarm, wake up, trade, and go back to sleep.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back