• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

- CLOSED IN PREP FOR GEN 7 TRADING - The Trade Stop: Huge Selection - Event, Shiny, HA, Rareball, Competitive, Legendary & Much More!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimmyray

Bish Bash Bosh
Years
  • I would like a GF Celebi, GF Arceus, and GF Victini, please. In return I could give you a CoroCoro Shiny Rayquaza and a XY&Z shiny Xerneas and Yveltal. They are all Japanese events but the language of the Pokemon is English.
    As long as they're legit sure no problem!
    Hello! I posted a little while ago with interest in your competitive shiny Pokemon. I'm interested in your Metagross, Flygon and Haxorus. I have since deleted the list from my quick trades thread and replaced it with a link to my spreadsheet. If you see anything you like let me know. Here's the link

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FAojF0aoB8q3vPECwauz5RQaDRVkqfhk5Hv7uN3iFMs/edit?usp=sharing

Thanks^^
    I'll have a look and send you a PM :)
    Hi,
    Can I please have the Shiny Naive event Charizard for Drakes Dragonite? and Shiny Flygon for Shiny Adamant Dratini with flawless IVS?
    Sounds great, when can you get online?

Years
  • I have a Modest Tornadus that I got through GTS and cloned using AR Powersaves if you're interested. I'd like to get an event Diancie if that's possible.

Jimmyray

Bish Bash Bosh
    Years
  • I have a Modest Tornadus that I got through GTS and cloned using AR Powersaves if you're interested. I'd like to get an event Diancie if that's possible.
    Would you be able to check the memories of Tornadus etc. to ensure it's legit? Then we have a deal :)
    Anytime from now
    I'm normally available to trade from around 3pm Pokecommunity time.. I normally stay on for a few hours :)

Years
    • Seen May 25, 2017
    Ferrothorn/Ferroseed any gender with a defensive boosting nature, I want the move spikes and leech seed on it
    FC: 2853-1372-3977

Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2017
    What are the iv of Mewtwo (Modest, Johto, UT) if its ok for me to know. Thank you

m_asad194

It all began with a Mew.
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Sep 14, 2017
    Would you like to exchange your Hope Diancie for my Alexander Hoopa?

Jimmyray

Bish Bash Bosh
    Years
  • Memory check was good :)
    Sweet! I'm online for the next few hours
    Ferrothorn/Ferroseed any gender with a defensive boosting nature, I want the move spikes and leech seed on it
    FC: 2853-1372-3977
    I can give you Ferroseed but I don't do competitive breeding and egg move requests for trades
    Oh my! Shiny Arceus! Hmm.. Would you be interested in a present pikachu? (English one)
    Sure! I will be online for the next few hours
    What are the iv of Mewtwo (Modest, Johto, UT) if its ok for me to know. Thank you
    I've screen grabbed them here: https://gyazo.com/21243368bd04c01caa1e07267b56e369
    Would you like to exchange your Hope Diancie for my Alexander Hoopa?
    Sure. I'm online for the next few hours :)

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2023
    Would you be able to check the memories of Tornadus etc. to ensure it's legit? Then we have a deal :)

I'm normally available to trade from around 3pm Pokecommunity time.. I normally stay on for a few hours :)

Can you trade now?

Jimmyray

Bish Bash Bosh
    Years
  • I'm online too btw ...

Just added you, I'll trade right after Aaron

EDIT: Sorry just seen your other message.. if you need both I can give you both, just give me something random for the other one, and I can clone your Hoopa and trade it back to you

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back