• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

((Closed Indefinitly))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akira Ichikawa

Pokemon Horder
Years
Hey there Akira! I was interested in either your Shiny Zekrom and/or your HA Zangoose. I have for trade a Shiny Gyarados, and a Shiny Hawlucha. I would also like to donate a Lv. 100 Shiny Event Genesect. Thanks!

~Shadow

Hi Shadow! I'm sorry about replying so late. As I explained above, I had some email trouble and had no idea I had posts on here.

I would gladly trade you both of those for your shiny Hawlucha. And if you're still willing to donate the Genesect then that would be so wonderful. Just let me know whenever you're free. I'll be available all day tomorrow. :)

Shadow_Link

OP ORAS Master
Years
Hi Shadow! I'm sorry about replying so late. As I explained above, I had some email trouble and had no idea I had posts on here.

I would gladly trade you both of those for your shiny Hawlucha. And if you're still willing to donate the Genesect then that would be so wonderful. Just let me know whenever you're free. I'll be available all day tomorrow. :)

Ok! PM me when you are available!

Adrasteia

[font=Comic Sans][/font]
Years
Hello there! Welcome to my shop~! It's not going to be an impressive shop, but I've been wanting to do this for a while now. So I hope you'll stay and browse for a while.

Hello again, I just spotted your shop and had to have a peek :) you have some great Pokemon here is my filled in form for a request.

Spoiler:

Years
Hi there, sorry about the late reply. The emails notifying me about posts on this site were somehow being sent to my spam folder. -_-

If you're still interested in trading I would love to trade for your smoochum and bergmite. Just let me know what genders you would like for them and if you would like nicknames. I'll be available to trade all day tomorrow.

Sry bro, I only logged today.
Anyway I managed to get a HA Swirlix meanwhile, however if I can get the exeggute instead it would be great :D
I'll get your bergmite and smoochum ready in the mean time

Years
Hello! I just had a look around your shop and I found some Pokémon I'm interested in. :)

Pokemon Requesting: Exeggcute (HA, Bold, Nest Ball)
Pokemon Offering: Totodile (HA, Jolly, EMs: Aqua Jet, Crunch, Ice Punch, Dragon Dance)

Pokemon Requesting: Gothita (HA)
Pokemon Offering: Natu (HA, Timid, Timer Ball)

Pokemon Requesting: Pidgey (Timid, Level Ball)
Pokemon Offering: Deerling (Sap Sipper, Jolly, Premier Ball, EMs: Synthesis, Worry Seed, Agility, Baton Pass)
Notes: It's a winter form Deerling

Akira Ichikawa

Pokemon Horder
Years
Sry bro, I only logged today.
Anyway I managed to get a HA Swirlix meanwhile, however if I can get the exeggute instead it would be great :D
I'll get your bergmite and smoochum ready in the mean time

Hey! I have your HA Exeggcute and HA Wurmple ready. :)
Just let me know when you're available to trade. I'll be available all night tonight and tomorrow.

Akira Ichikawa

Pokemon Horder
Years
Hello! I just had a look around your shop and I found some Pokémon I'm interested in. :)

Pokemon Requesting: Exeggcute (HA, Bold, Nest Ball)
Pokemon Offering: Totodile (HA, Jolly, EMs: Aqua Jet, Crunch, Ice Punch, Dragon Dance)

Pokemon Requesting: Gothita (HA)
Pokemon Offering: Natu (HA, Timid, Timer Ball)

Pokemon Requesting: Pidgey (Timid, Level Ball)
Pokemon Offering: Deerling (Sap Sipper, Jolly, Premier Ball, EMs: Synthesis, Worry Seed, Agility, Baton Pass)
Notes: It's a winter form Deerling

Hi there! I will have your Pokemon ready by tomorrow. :)
Already got Exeggcute ready. Just working on Gothita and Pidgey now. If I finish breeding them tonight then I'll pm you to let you know. :)

Team Flare Lysandre

Fleur-de-lis
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Oct 21, 2015
Pokemon Requesting: Thundurus
Nickname: Thundurus
Pokemon Offering: Eevee HA

Hopefully you don't have that one yet.

Akira Ichikawa

Pokemon Horder
Years
Pokemon Requesting: Thundurus
Nickname: Thundurus
Pokemon Offering: Eevee HA

Hopefully you don't have that one yet.

I'm sorry to say that I actually do have a HA Eevee. I noticed last night that I skipped over it when I was going through my boxes in my X version. Thundurus is always available if you'd like to make another offer though. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back