• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

((Closed Indefinitly))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Team Flare Lysandre

Fleur-de-lis
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Oct 21, 2015
I'm sorry to say that I actually do have a HA Eevee. I noticed last night that I skipped over it when I was going through my boxes in my X version. Thundurus is always available if you'd like to make another offer though. :)

Are you interested in any of these?

Clefairy HA
Jigglypuff HA
Togepi HA
Larvesta HA
Vulpix HA

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 8, 2015
Will you trade your hoopa for my level 70 shiny rayquzza I got from a wi-fi event?

Years
Heyy! I am very interested in your shiny Staryu, shiny Azurill, shiny Zangoose, shiny Castform, shiny Pidove, and shiny Litwick. Check out my trade shop (link in my sig) to see if there's anything you would be interested in since I don't have anything on your wishlist.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Dec 9, 2015
Hey there, I have a TON of HA and rare ball pokemon to donate to your shop assuming it's still open :) all I ask for in return is a Joltik, Spiritomb, Finneon, and Exeggcute :)

You can have whatever you need off of this list:
Dream Ball- Bagon, Eevee w/ HA, Dratini w/ HA, Poliwag

HA Pokemon- Sandile, Pichu, Vulpix, Krabby, Magikarp, Hoppip, Totodile, Chikorita, Cyndaquill, Gligar, Swinub, Torchic, Poochenya, Shroomish, Swablu, Buneary, Absol, Starly, Oshawott, Blitzle, Drillbur, Venipede, Charmander, Tepig, Minccino, Deerling (Winter), Foongus, Litwick, Fletchling, Bunnelby, Tyrunt, Amaura, Phantump, Bergmite, Murkrow, Riolu, Froakie

So yea, whatever you want out of all that, let me know and you can have it ^^ Oh and I also have an Azelf if you want that :D

Last edited:

JOBO

o/_\O
Years
Hey there, I saw your shop advertised in your sig on a post in quick trades and I figured I would check it out. I'm not sure if you are still doing this or not, but here is my request :)

Pokemon Requesting:
Moon Ball- Koffing, Misdreavus, Swablu
Love Ball- Drowzee, Mareep, Yanma
Heavy Ball- Numel
Fast Ball- Buizel
Lure Ball- Lapras

Nickname: No nicknames

Pokemon Offering: Any rareball Pokemon from my spreadsheet (located in my signature)

Notes: Hopefully we can make a trade! I also have a few extra rare ball Pokemon that I am willing to donate to your shop :)

Pkmntrainerniek

OSH (Official Shiny Hunter)
Years
Hi, can I get some more information on your thundurus and shiny klefki? I'm talking about IV's and maybe EV's. I want to use them in competitive. And I can get my heatran cloned if you are still searching for it?

kind regards

Nadimo97

Peace be upon you and the mercy of God :)
Years
hi akira i wanted to know if you would trade your thick fat egg moves swinub for my rough skin gible with egg moves?

Years
Hello! I see that you needed unowns? I have tons. Iv'e been trying to get rid of them to clear up space, but i know how valuable they could be to someone. I would like to donate them if you still need them. PM me if you do.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Mar 11, 2017
Would you like:
Shiny Xerneas, Shiny Yveltal, Zygarde Events, OT: XYX?
Also a shiny Gallade? These are all donations! Pm me if you want these.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Usa
  • Seen Aug 28, 2016
Hi, is there anyway i could get a ha minncino or cinncino? I have symbiosis flebebe if you like :)

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 1, 2017
Hello, im interested in your shiny rotom level 50 and shiny smeargle level 71
I can offer a shiny diancie(japan event) and a shiny japan event raquaza

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back