• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

From The PokéCommunity Staff: [CLOSED] Pokémon Scarlet and Violet Giveaway

Midnight Umbreon

Life is a conundrum of esoterica
Years
  • I want Quaxly, because there's a good chance he's a Jojo's reference!
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2023
    I would have to go Sprigatito because firstly I love cats but also i never pick grass types also the art for it is so cute!😊

Years
  • I'm interested :)
    Normally I'm a cat person, but Fuecoco catches my attention more. I think I'm gonna go with him

ShukoYuu

Tired Trainer
    Years
  • I'm interested in playing this game, because I never gotten to play the sword and shield one and I really want to play the scarlet or violet version, those two version looks awesome in some way you know, probably picking the red dragon pokemon? I think. Can't choose haha

Years
  • I'm interested! Since the start I wanted to pick Fuecoco, but final evolution stage is important. In any case I wouldn't want to get spoiled, so if that occurs I may change my starter

Latios

Editor of the Johto Times newsletter
    Years
    • Seen May 1, 2024
    Scarlet & Violet are the games that I hope will reignite the love and passion that I have always held for the series from the very first games. It's going to be extra special for me this time because i've recently reconnected with old friends that I last spoke to when there was no online connectivity at all for the games (Gen 2-3) and this time, we are going to be able to battle, trade, or even play together using co-op play. I'm super excited and feel blessed to have this second opportunity with them again to enjoy a series we all used to love so much back in the day.

Oh and Quaxly will absolutely be my starter, I loved it as soon as I saw the reveal!

Rezeed

A Die-Hard Trainer/Fan
    Years
  • I'm genuinely surprised I am dusting off my account for this. Even more surprised I am only close to 50 despite how long I have had this account. Then again, I don't like to speak in a forum setting unless I have something I feel worth speaking about.
    Also, some friendly advice, you can technically gift someone via amazon since digital purchases there give you a download code. Hope that helps.

BluRose

blu rass
    Years
  • been mostly active in the ds hacking scene which isn't really centered here, but totally would love to receive this for sure! been trying to catch up on the games before the new one comes out. i'll easily choose sprigatito for sure

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
    Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    I have no idea what starter I want this time, they all look wonderful. Quaxly does seem the most charming, though Feucoco looks like a lot of fun. At the same time I love cats Sprigatoto could be it too. Its very difficult this time lol.

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2024
    I'm interested. I'm not currently sure which starter I want to pick at this time. I plan to decide that closer to when the games come out, when hopefully there will be more official information available.

Edit: Probably going to go with Fuecoco, but still not 100% certain.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2023
    I'm genuinely surprised I am dusting off my account for this. Even more surprised I am only close to 50 despite how long I have had this account. Then again, I don't like to speak in a forum setting unless I have something I feel worth speaking about.
    Also, some friendly advice, you can technically gift someone via amazon since digital purchases there give you a download code. Hope that helps.

yooo thats wild you got less than 50 posts after 18 years. That account getting ready to go to college lmao

Back