• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

From The PokéCommunity Staff: [CLOSED] Pokémon Scarlet and Violet Giveaway

Years
  • november 17th is actually my birthday, winning this would be the best bday gift ever!!!
    i want sprigatito :3

Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2022
    HhziXDR.png

Hi everyone! As with Sword and Shield, Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl, and Legends: Arceus, we'll be giving away one copy of Scarlet or Violet, the upcoming generation 9 title.

Interested in exploring the depths of the Paldea region? Then please follow the short rules below.

Rules and Clarifications
    • You must have at least 50 posts to be eligible for the giveaway. If you have less than 50 posts, you're still allowed to post to enter as long as you hit the required 50 posts before the giveaway deadline (17 November at 8:00AM Eastern time, a day before the game's release). We'll be checking everyone's eligibility when the giveaway ends.
    • If you'd like to enter, post here saying you're interested and what starter you think want to choose. You're not actually required to choose this starter when the game comes out though, so don't worry about changing your mind.
    • Multiple accounts to enter several times are not allowed. We have tools to monitor this.
    • Users with 100+ posts will automatically get two entries, doubling their chances of winning, as a thank-you for their dedication.
    • If you won our BDSP or Legends: Arceus giveaway, please refrain from entering to give others a chance to win!

This giveaway will end on 17 November 2022 at 8:00AM Eastern Time, the day before the game releases.

*As the Nintendo Switch does not allow gifting of games, the winner will receive their prize in the form of a Nintendo eShop Gift Card. If you are in a region which does not have easy access to buying eShop cards for us to gift to you, you will need to have a PayPal account where we can send funds equivalent to the cost of one copy of Scarlet or Violet.

And that's it! Good luck everyone. When the giveaway ends we will reach out to the chosen winner via Private Message - make sure you're paying attention to those inboxes!
    ✤ ✤ ✤

I like the site you guys made for trading and would like to own a copy to get fuecoco! Fire starters always first choice.

Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2022
    I'm interested in Fuecoco. His name, his look, his potential make him a unique pick. I'm also on a roll of picking the same typing for a starter 3x in a row. As of Gen 9, I'm on the Fire 🔥 starter again! #tradition

Blaiseix

... is tired
    Years
  • I will most probably pick Quaxly on my very first playthrough of this generation unless I don't like its evolution. I haven't had any water types as my first starter before so this is quite an exciting and fresh feeling for me.

Mahian23

Behold my Supreme Power!
    Years
  • I am interested and will be picking Sprigatito.
    Guess it'll be a good choice if the leaks are accurate.

Years
    • they / them
    • Seen Apr 29, 2024
    Haha, it's funny, I don't have the 50 posts requirement but I'm surprised I don't just because I poke my head in here all the time... I guess I'll always be a forums lurker at heart. I'll throw my hat in the ring though and who knows, maybe I'll start posting enough to meet the quota >:3 Cute contest to have, regardless.

I'm interested! My starter is always determinant on the final forms, but... Quaxly's really speaking to me. I like ducks! I will probably name mine Dewey if I choose them.

Years
  • I'm not 100% sure which starter I'm going to pick until they reveal the final evolutions, but right now I'm leaning towards Sprigatito (though Quaxly is a strong choice, too).

Hosting giveaways on the PC social media was always fun, so happy to see we're still doing them!

Years
    • Seen Oct 6, 2022
    Definitely interested! I'm super broke right now lol. 😅 i think I'm gonna go with fuecoco as I tend to gravitate to the fire starters from day one, I may end up trying sprigatito though.

Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2022
    I'd choose Quaxly, assuming i'd win, if i dont like its evolutions, like everyone else, everstone. anyway, it would be nice to finally win a giveaway! good luck to everyone!

Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2023
    On the net, I generally tend to be not very talkative. Often I try to put some extra thought when post/comment.

I mean same for me too. Im kinda curious what sparked you to open up romhacks again, and how long that hiatus was

DarrylBD99

Content Creator and Game Developer
    Years
  • I'm interested in playing this game. It's a new experience and I think the way how the story is structured would be very interesting. Also, I am prob gonna pick Fuecoco.

bewbs

~Chloe~
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Nov 20, 2022
    For me, it would depend on the starter''s final form. I think I am swaying towards Quaxly.

Back