• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Closed :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Imma tradin shiny 6iv timid nature Heatran and mah shiny timid nature latios both lv 100. Im really looking for BR pokemon for a competition comin up and I only have 3 eligible pokemon on my team haha. I went online and looked up some good suggestions! I just need 2 out of this 3 ill do something about the last pk :)

BR Mawile
    BR Serperior with HA
    BR Gengar
    any br pokemon is to be considered too.
    i have a BR mawile and gengar. do u want them to be shiny ? check out my trade shop to see their movesets,etc

Years
  • I like to trade the gengar with ya just tell which of my two you want! I dont know about yummy mummy though lol

i can change the nickname. it's got a standard moveset for vgc. check out my other competitives or shiny competitives. I'll take the latios then. I'll need to get my gengar cloned. i have two gengars which one do u want

CrossFreeze

Because Im Batman....
    Years
  • ah ok. do none of my other pokes interest u? I'll pm/vm u when I'm ready to trade

urrrg well right now im kool with the gengar but if its interest u I just got a shiny premium ball uxie straight from WT I dont know how ya feel about WT pokemon though..

CrossFreeze

Because Im Batman....
    Years
  • is your ign serena? don't have the gengar ready yet. i have too many 3ds friends lol

nope I dont think u never added me before! my IGN is Juliet... let me just clarify when I said "I already added ya" I saw your fc and added you in my friend list just to get that part over with lol

Years
  • nope I dont think u never added me before! my IGN is Juliet... let me just clarify when I said "I already added ya" I saw your fc and added you in my friend list just to get that part over with lol
    oh. i keep forgetting whos who coz i have too many 3ds friends haha. anyways I'll pm u when I'm ready. btw what competition u preparing for

CrossFreeze

Because Im Batman....
    Years
  • oh. i keep forgetting whos who coz i have too many 3ds friends haha. anyways I'll pm u when I'm ready. btw what competition u preparing for
    2016 international challenge doubles something like that..to be honest with ya I just want the shiny mewtwo that comes along with it when u enter..I mean im gonna try mind you but I really wouldn't care I lose.. :)

Years
  • welp so far I got speed boost blaziken hell come in handy , a wash rotom very recommended, and a pixilate sylveon...im only using the sylveon cause i have no other choice really

no offence but you'll get destroyed if u don't use the restricted legendaries. primal groudon...... everyone else will be using legendaries.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back