• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Closed :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrossFreeze

Because Im Batman....
Years
  • haha. maybe it's best that i don't do a singles battle with u using my staller/trolly team xD
    I lost it once when battle against someone using a aaron with sturdy and endeavor..my whole team! got destroyed by a aaron! I mean it it wasnt supposed ot be just a big deal cause it was just a random battle but it made me so angry anyway >:)

Years
  • I lost it once when battle against someone using a aaron with sturdy and endeavor..my whole team! got destroyed by a aaron! I mean it it wasnt supposed ot be just a big deal cause it was just a random battle but it made me so angry anyway >:)

aahhaa. well that is really fustrating. did u not have taunt or toxic? :P or protect? xD

btw u said u wanted the gengar in the dusk ball. are u referring to the non shiny perish song disable one or the shiny one? the shiny one isn't ready yet

CrossFreeze

Because Im Batman....
    Years
  • aahhaa. well that is really fustrating. did u not have taunt or toxic? :P or protect? xD

btw u said u wanted the gengar in the dusk ball. are u referring to the non shiny perish song disable one or the shiny one? the shiny one isn't ready yet

nope I was all about power didnt think those kind of moves really matter honestly and its okay! take your time or do ya think the other is a better choice?

Years
  • nope I was all about power didnt think those kind of moves really matter honestly and its okay! take your time or do ya think the other is a better choice?

ahaha. well should have noticed his strategy after a while :p

well i have two non shiny gengars. one is a perish song disable set. it's a staller strategy. mega gengars ability is shadow tag which traps foes. perish song makes all pokemon on the field faint after 3 turns so u just stall with it until the foe faints. the other gengar is a standard spatk gengar that does loads of damage :P the shiny gengar is coming soon to my shop lol. it's only a gastly atm. i was assuming u meant the non shiny perish song gengar but i realised u might have not seen that my dusk ball shiny gengar has a coming soon sign next to it

CrossFreeze

Because Im Batman....
    Years
  • ahaha. well should have noticed his strategy after a while :p

well i have two non shiny gengars. one is a perish song disable set. it's a staller strategy. mega gengars ability is shadow tag which traps foes. perish song makes all pokemon on the field faint after 3 turns so u just stall with it until the foe faints. the other gengar is a standard spatk gengar that does loads of damage :P the shiny gengar is coming soon to my shop lol. it's only a gastly atm. i was assuming u meant the non shiny perish song gengar but i realised u might have not seen that my dusk ball shiny gengar has a coming soon sign next to it
    no no I saw that it wasn't ready I swear I was looking at a non shiny gengar! the one without the perish song! wait was that one shiny? cause I didnt really notice...

Years
  • no no I saw that it wasn't ready I swear I was looking at a non shiny gengar! the one without the perish song! wait was that one shiny? cause I didnt really notice...

well either i messed up the ball sprites or something lol but i'm sure the dusk ball gengar is the perish song gengar whereas the gengar in the pokeball is the standard gengar o.O they're both non shiny :P

CrossFreeze

Because Im Batman....
    Years
  • well either i messed up the ball sprites or something lol but i'm sure the dusk ball gengar is the perish song gengar whereas the gengar in the pokeball is the standard gengar o.O they're both non shiny :P
    I'm in the competitive section right now and seeing the gengar with dusk ball its moves are shadow ball,sludge bomb,will-o-wisp, and protect it says it has a high attack and sp attack. damn I bet it does...

Years
  • I'm in the competitive section right now and seeing the gengar with dusk ball its moves are shadow ball,sludge bomb,will-o-wisp, and protect it says it has a high attack and sp attack. damn I bet it does...

oh i messed it up. corrected it now. so which gengar do u want? :P wait. it should read high spatk and speed lolol

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back