• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Shiny] Closed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JOBO

o/_\O
Years
  • Hello guys and gals! I'm looking for some shiny competitive (5-6iv) pokemon. I'm not really looking for any specific pokemon so all offers are welcome. No PM's please lets keep it all in this thread. :)

I have created a spreadsheet of my competitive shiny/regular shiny Pokemon for you you to browse. If you see something you like let me know ^^

Please fill out the following form when offering a shiny competitive:
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Pokemon:
    Ivs:
    Nature:
    Ability:
    Ball caught in:
    OT:
    ID#:
    Date caught/met:
    Route caught/met:
    Pentagon (Y/N):
    Memories:
    Can check in Anistar city (XY) and LilyCove city (ORAS)
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I can clone back your Pokemon if needed! :)

Thanks! ^_^

Last edited:

Butterbeamz

Butterbeamz
    Years
  • Hello guys and gals! I'm looking for some competitive (5-6iv) pokemon. I'm not really looking for any specific pokemon so all offers are welcome. No PM's please lets keep it all in this thread. :)

I have the following for trade:

Shiny Gigalith- Adamant, Sturdy, 5iv -spattk, Stone edge, Explosion, Stealth Rock, Heavy slam. In a dream ball.

Shiny Ninetales- Timid, Drought, 5iv -attk, Flamethrower, Solarbeam, Confuse ray, Nasty plot.
    In a dream ball.

Shiny Tyranitar- Adamant, Sand stream, 6iv, Dragon dance, Stone edge, Earthquake, Pursuit. In a safari ball

Shiny Abra- Timid, Magic Guard, 5iv-attk. In a regular pokeball

Shiny Torchic- Adamant, Speed Boost, 5iv-spattk, No egg moves. In a regular pokeball.

Shiny Volcarona- Timid, Flame Body, 30/31/31/31/31/31, Fiery Dance, Bug Buzz, Wil-o-wisp, Quiver Dance. In a net ball.

Shiny Dragonite- Adamant, Multiscale, 6iv, Dragon Dance, Outrage, Extreme speed, Iron Tail. In a dream ball.

Shiny Greninja- Timid, Protean, 6iv, Hydro Pump, Dark pulse, Ice beam, Gunk shot, In a luxury ball.

Shiny Riolu- Adamant, Inner Focus, 31/31/31/31/xx/31, EM Bullet punch. In a regular pokeball.

Shiny Arcanine- Jolly, Intimidate, 6iv, Flare Blitz, Extreme Speed, Crunch, Close Combat. In a premier ball

Shiny Hippowdon- Impish, Sand stream, 31/31/31/31/29/31, Yawn, Rock slide, Slack Off, Earthquake. In a dream ball.

Shiny Skarmory- Impish, Sturdy, 5iv- spattk, Brave Bird, Whirlwind, Stealth Rock. In a heavy ball.

Thanks! ^_^
    I've got a 6iv shiny speed boost Scolipede I would be willing to trade for your greninja

Years
  • I have a shiny 5 IV Timid Noivern that I'd like to trade for your shiny Tyranitar. Can you also clone the Noivern for me as well? Thanks.

JOBO

o/_\O
    Years
  • I have a shiny 5 IV Timid Noivern that I'd like to trade for your shiny Tyranitar. Can you also clone the Noivern for me as well? Thanks.

Deal! Yup, I can clone your Noivern back! :)

edit* My FC is in my signature and on my profile. I've added you and am available to trade right away if you are.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2017
    I really like the Skarmory you have, interested in anything in my shop?

JOBO

o/_\O
    Years
  • i can offer you a 5IV Shiny Charizard for the Arcanine^^

I would have made that trade, but I took the Arcanine off this post a few days ago because after some more hack checks it seemed fishy. The rest are confirmed legitimate and were bred by myself and hatched on the reddit SV exchange (aside from the Greninja, which looks fine after checking). If anything else interests you let me know!

Years
    • Seen Feb 2, 2020
    I would have made that trade, but I took the Arcanine off this post a few days ago because after some more hack checks it seemed fishy. The rest are confirmed legitimate and were bred by myself and hatched on the reddit SV exchange (aside from the Greninja, which looks fine after checking). If anything else interests you let me know!

what about gigalith?

Years
    • Seen Feb 2, 2020
    That works for me :) Can you tell me the nature/IVspread of the Charizard? Do you need me to clone you a copy back?

Nah, i still own one spare ^^
    i dont have max IV for att and the nature is att-,sp.att+^^

JOBO

o/_\O
    Years
  • Nah, i still own one spare ^^
    i dont have max IV for att and the nature is att-,sp.att+^^
    That sounds great! I should be available off and on today so let me know when you are available and I'll try to come online ^^

Years
  • I am interested in the shiny Abra or Greninja. I have a shiny haxorus, lucario, dragonite. Pm me!

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back