• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Clothes

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years
  • What is in your wardrobe? Do you have a lot of clothes or not?
    lOL. I dont even have a wardroba AT ALL. Most of my clothes are in a closet. in addition my grandma picks all my clothes. I dont like that fact but I have a weird body size so ehhh. anyway no. I dont have THAT many clothes. I am avg. I think I dunno

Do you have a particular fashion style?
    my grandma picks everything for me but I DO have a particualr style that I like.
    I like to wear buttoned up shirts unbuttoned with a t-shirt with it. think of it like a jacket with just a t-shirt. I like this cuz it makes me feel loose and free alon with my long hair

Do you have any favourite brands?
    polo,levis,ecco unlimited

What are some of the more outrageous things you have in your wardrobe?
    nothing really. But I do have lots of diff. colored jeans. like green jeans red jeans lool.

shoes
    I actually perfer flat slip on shoes. and sandals. Yet I find this impossible to wear cuz my grandma ALWAYS INSISTS THAT I WEAR TENNIS SHOES. God. I dont really like tennis shoes at all.

Whisbii

→ Persistence
    Years
  • My clothing style is something that is comfortable and affordable for my pocket. My wardrobe is rather small. I like clothing that is lightweight and plain with no logos or designs. I am not of fan of representing anything by the clothes I wear for some reason.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • My wardrobe consists of the following inside this lovely spoiler, described in images.

Spoiler:

My style is pretty...unique and I really love it. I never match, I don't intend to match.

Mia Mew

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* \(◕ω◕✿)/ *:・゚✧*:・゚
    Years
    • Age 27
    • USA
    • Seen Sep 28, 2013
    Apparently this is the thread similar to mine (I made a thread about outfits of the day and then the second part was fashion tastes)

As I said there, I tend to dress rather "girly" and somewhat like a kid. I'm a huge fan of skirts (although I've never been a huge dress person for some reason). I have a lot of different colors - probably the entire rainbow and then some! Haha. I have a fair amount of clothes.

I don't really stick to a specific brand. If it looks nice, it looks nice! ^.^

I don't have anything too outrageous... although I do have a thing for knee socks, bows, and bright colors so I guess that sorta stands out?

Back