• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Club Discussion Lounge

Psychic Esteban

Electric Lord
    Years
    Please join the Ghost Enthusiast Club! It is not only a club for people who are into ghost type pokemon, but also a club for people who are into real-life ghost hunting. Also for dicussing all manners of paranormal things that exist in the real world. Come on down to this thread for details on how to join and then join OK.

-Psychic Esteban :rambo:

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    JOIN THE GOAR CLUB!!

YOU WON'T REGRET IT!!

Until you wake up with a hangover the next day...........J/K!

lol..............

skds1433

Mihopa Adm!n/Designer
    Years
    All right... I know you here this from everyone, but join "My Club for Cool People", I'm sure you're not going to, but take a look anyways. I don't expect you to join, and I sure don't expect you to even look, but I do expect you to be cool. So take a look, I promise, you won't regret it!!!

Years
    PLEASE VISIT AND JOIN

The Pokemon Special Club
    Find everything about the manga there! Meet manga fans and discuss about the manga and see fan arts and more!

Shana

bigmouth strikes again.
    Years
    Hey everybody! Are you a Spoink fan? Then check out the Spoink fan club! We offer 2 Questions every day that everyone can answer! These questions are always different, including Spoink's attacks, your opinions, and his evolution Grumpig! Check out the Spoink club Here. I assure you, you won't be dissapointed!

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    It is a great Club! I can attest to that! XD

You'll have an awesome time!

ravenstorture

Banned
    Years
    Thank you PiroMunkie! I appreciate it!
    Club Discussion Lounge
    Your very welcome!:)

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
    Want to express your inner-girly-girl?

Then check out the Girl Power thread! There's gossip, hair tips, everything you could ever want to know about being a girl!

Check us out! ^_________________^

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    JKaizer said:
    Want to express your inner-girly-girl?

Then check out the Girl Power thread! There's gossip, hair tips, everything you could ever want to know about being a girl!

Check us out! ^_________________^

Don't go there! They'll tie you down to a chair and won't feed you anything until you go unconscious, then they'll turn you into one of them!
    Look at what happened to me!

aRedMoon

Years
    Ignore Shiney. She's having a bad hair-day, so you can't really blame her.

aRedMoon

Years
    *tsk tsk*

No guns on PC, shiney dear.

Come on, let's get you some nice make-up...

*drags shiney out of thread*

Remember:

GIRL POWER

Back