• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Club Discussion Lounge

Years
  • Ok... ...um... Omega, can you stop playing and post something in our club! XD

umm... Join The Pokespecial Club! We are the one who started the manga age of PC!

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • There are way, way too many stickied topics in here. It's hard to browse since it looks so cluttered. ><;; Maybe it should only be the top 3 clubs or something, hmm? =\ Then again, it may only be me who's a little annoyed by having to scroll down to locate a less "popular" club. @_@

Years
  • We can advertise right? ... ok...

Interested in manga and want to know more about the Pokemon Special ring? Then join the Pokespecial Club! ^^

Professor Birch

Water and Dragon Master
    Years
  • Please Visit the water/ice masters club......if you mention this post you can automaticly become a member without restrictions abiding to you...just post your pokemon

Years
  • Please visit the Fire Emblem Club! Where everyone knows that Marcus sucks!
    Please also visit the PokemonSpecial Club!

THE FIRE EMBLEM CLUB​
    ~Where everyone knows that Marcus sucks!~

Last edited:

Omega-Brendan

Bahamut's Owner
    Years
  • Yea please visit the Pokespecial club... *yawn* Lol, where everyone plays a character there. The serious members are, The G-man (XD where did he go?), Kenta (XD), Miyu-chan (I dun see her much), Pokemongirl (XD), Purin, The oni and oni oni (one and only), and The King of the World... OMEGA XDXDXDXD Ok... too much for an advertisement... I know that.

Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2010
    Woot I love clubs. I suggest you join the clubs in my siggy. I'm trying to join all the clubs with my favorite pokemon in it so I can have the same 6 pokemon in my game as I have in my sig(The old pokemon are hacked, I wish I could get them legally :() anyway join all the clubs in my sig!!

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
  • Yay! Advertising! OK! JOIN THE PENGUINS CLUB! Mention this ad and you'll get a second penguin free... just as soon as I work out how to breed them, I'm running out of penguins to produce from thin air XD

Years
  • Please visit:​
    The Pokemon Special club!!!
    Where everyone knows that Yellow is the cutest XD. Current members: NaVeR (the chosen one... XD) Purin (Webmistress of PS.TK) PKMN_grl (#2 Questshipper) Kenta (#1 Questshipper) Omega (#1 Specialshipper) and Oni! (#1 Feelingshipper).​

Please Visit:​
    THE FIRE EMBLEM CLUB!!!​
    ~Where everyone knows the Marcus sucks!~​

Years
  • im advertising my club. the FUn Fan CLub. this is to discuss problem u may have, pokemon or imp issues, or w/e is fun!. (dont discuss nething u dont want every1 to see/tooo personal as it is online for every1 to read).

JoWood

貴族のキケロ
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 27, 2012
    D.A. Book Club just opened . Good for all readers of magazine & books.

Back