• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Clubhouse Coffee Lounge

Years
Hi all! I actually have an idea for a club, however I am not sure if the club already exists and I don't know how many people would be interested in that. I would like to create a club dedicated to flowers (and plants). Unlike Nature Paradise Club, which focuses a lot on insects and bugs (0_0), this club would mainly be only and specifically about flowers, with the extension to plants as well. This includes anything about flowers: stories, pics, meanings of flowers and encyclopedic knowledge, with the last two ones being the main focuses. It happened to be quite a recent hobby of mine (even if it's been more than a year since I wanted to know more about flowers and plants), so despite I have some basic good knowledge about flowers and plants, I felt like exchanging knowledge and facts with other people would help everyone, me included. However, everyone is welcome and interaction is the key. Asking questions, correcting me, showing pics, sharing stories, wanting to learn everything from scratch is a very good thing for the club. I would love to see people that get interested in the topic, other than people who were already interested in it. I wouldn't mind being the owner because I already have some nice ideas for the club. However, as I said before, I don't know how many people would be interested in this. Last but not least, I am writing this down right now mainly to "claim" the idea, but I would create it and be active in the club only later, when I will be free and when I will be done consolidating my knowledge on flowers and plants.

Other than that, another idea is the Animal Crossing fan club. I am a huge fan of the series and I saw no active club atm.

Years
Hi all! I actually have an idea for a club, however I am not sure if the club already exists and I don't know how many people would be interested in that. I would like to create a club dedicated to flowers (and plants). Unlike Nature Paradise Club, which focuses a lot on insects and bugs (0_0), this club would mainly be only and specifically about flowers, with the extension to plants as well. This includes anything about flowers: stories, pics, meanings of flowers and encyclopedic knowledge, with the last two ones being the main focuses. It happened to be quite a recent hobby of mine (even if it's been more than a year since I wanted to know more about flowers and plants), so despite I have some basic good knowledge about flowers and plants, I felt like exchanging knowledge and facts with other people would help everyone, me included. However, everyone is welcome and interaction is the key. Asking questions, correcting me, showing pics, sharing stories, wanting to learn everything from scratch is a very good thing for the club. I would love to see people that get interested in the topic, other than people who were already interested in it. I wouldn't mind being the owner because I already have some nice ideas for the club. However, as I said before, I don't know how many people would be interested in this. Last but not least, I am writing this down right now mainly to "claim" the idea, but I would create it and be active in the club only later, when I will be free and when I will be done consolidating my knowledge on flowers and plants.

Other than that, another idea is the Animal Crossing fan club. I am a huge fan of the series and I saw no active club atm.

This is an interesting idea, I like it! While the nature club Paradise does allow for flora to be part of it, I think the fauna is what really has taken center stage over the years, there is a lot of macro photography of insects, like you mentioned, and I usually talk about animals myself when I visit paradise, so since it's a club that's really put a lot of time and effort into exploring all kinds of different critters, I think it's possible to start a new club that's now focuses solely on the plants in our wonderful world of wildlife, especially flowers, gardens etc. I'd love to hear about your hobbies and experiences here. I am a rose lover, and this is definitely a club where I would love to be, and share updates on everything that blossoms around me. I am especially intrigued that this is a club that can even address the meanings flowers as in symbolism, herb lore, medicinal uses, that sounds like a very rich and unique angle. I am behind you 100%

There was an Animal Crossing club at one point, the owner though stepped down, and asked that his club be archived, so the topic is 100% up for grabs if you feel up to building a new Animal Crossing club! It's a topic that there should be a good amount of love for!

Years
Heya! I am glad to hear that it was a nice idea! I am still up for this, but as I said, idk how many people would be interested in a flower club lol.

About the Animal Crossing club, I'd be really up for that, even right now! lol
Can I create it, then?

Last edited:
Years

like The Northman by director Robert Eggars?

I can't get enough of this fantasy film, and would love to have a fan club for it. A friend gave me the Blu-ray a couple of weeks ago, because she knew how much I liked it when I saw it in theaters this spring, and I have been watching it night after night, and can't stop talking about it irl. I would be up for trying to build a little community of fans here on the forum, but only if I think there might be some interest in it already. It's a film that got good reviews, but it is not a blockbuster, so not sure if this is the right place for a Northman club, but no harm in asking.

In the club we'd obviously talk about the movie, maybe have a watch party, discuss the cast like Ethan Hawke, Alexander Skarsgaard, Nicole Kidman and their performances and other roles, I could include film trivia, we can have a listen to the soundtrack and also take a look at the mythology and folk heroes that inspired The Northman.

If there's no feedback on this idea, then I'll stick with something broader, and might instead channel my hunger for lore into that club I have been talking about making for ages for lovers of myths and tales, a place celebrating Norse sagas, Egyptian Mythology, Greek heroes, Japanese folklore, the Knights of the Round Table and more, stories from all across history and time.

Back