• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

CM's Wi-Fi Trading Thread

subaku

Edging the border of ruin...
Years

Later...Just PM me whenever you're ready to trade...I have no life at the present so I'll probably be home. Oh sleep well...I guess...

Star★Seeker

→s t y l e ;
    Years
  • I think my time is the same as yours, my computer's internal clock is set to Pacific Time and it's the same time it should be where I live but I don't think I'll be able to trade, I have a my graduation dinner around 5:00 PM.Maybe Friday or in the weekend?

the_gurpster

legendary pokemon trainer
    Years
  • i hav milotic it is a event i think not really sure but i want a ev'd pokemon so plz offer wat ev'd pokemon u want to offfer

Years
  • Everyone: All trades will be postponed until tomorrow, Friday. Sorry for the inconvinience but I have a school dance today! ^_^

Umbros: I'll take the Entei

the_gurpster: Sorry but I don't have any ev trained pokemon.

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2008
    ok i can do it whenever im home friday (Half day tomorow : ) ) so jus pm me tomorow.
    btw can u clone the eevee and give me the clone? i suck at cloning

Years
  • Subaku: No thanks, some one already offered it to me. Sorry. I'll take it down from the list.

Kiri Flicker: I have all kanto, johto, and hoenn starters. I can breed you some if you want. But we'll have to trade either late today or tomorrow. Cause I have a schedule here in this thread and some people might be ahead of you.

Buh

Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2014
    I have a Lumineon and Wishcash, would you like to trade for them?

Last edited:
    Years
  • Okay sorry everyone that we couldn't trade yesterday, my cloner didn't get on. But hopefully he'll get on today. I am very deeply sorry. :(

Buh: I think some one else already offered me them.

Nid Player: Oh I think I made a typo. Weren't we trading a shiny Magnemite?

Back