• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

CO-OP rom hacks?

Years
    • Seen Jan 24, 2022
    Maybe this is the wrong place to post this, but the headline does say 'The best place on the web to find ROM hacks.

I really want to play a ROM hack with my roommate, through co-op. This isn't something that comes up often but a co-op pokemon game could be tons of fun. I've heard bits and pieces, like someone found a way to make all battles double battles in one of the gens.

Are any rom hacks co-op that people know of? Any fan games? Really any pokemon style game at all aside from Temtem?

Years
    Maybe this is the wrong place to post this, but the headline does say 'The best place on the web to find ROM hacks.

I really want to play a ROM hack with my roommate, through co-op. This isn't something that comes up often but a co-op pokemon game could be tons of fun. I've heard bits and pieces, like someone found a way to make all battles double battles in one of the gens.

Are any rom hacks co-op that people know of? Any fan games? Really any pokemon style game at all aside from Temtem?

So, I moved your thread here, since this is the right place to ask. As for the headline, it says, "...best place on the web to find ROM hacks. Browse our curated collection, all made by PokéCommunity members: patch, play, and enjoy!..". I know where the confusion can come from, haha. Hopefully you find a good answer, but as far as I know, there isn't a co-player ROM hack. :[

Years
    • Seen Jan 24, 2022
    Based on the silence since posting this, it seems like no :(

Thanks for moving my post though!

Back