• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Co-Ordinator and or Trainer Challange

Jim

Dinner
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 25, 2011
    This is for all you people playing your Games for no reason. First of all get a Pokemon from an egg, any pokemon (preferably one that evolves) and deposit the rest of your pokemon at Oldale town and start your adventure again. Don't withdraw any Pokemon. Now go through the Game with this pokemon and collect a team of new ones. Then (if you haven't already rebattled the Gym Leaders) Do Gyms and or Contests with your pokemon untiil you get to the Elite four. Now you may think i'm stupid but if you haven't already re-challenged Gym leaders then it can be fun. Not only will you have the freedom of starting again you will have your old pokemon when your adventure is over. Plus you will find you have a whole new team of strong Pokemon.

Rules:

1. Only use HMs at the point that you would usually get them.
    2. Don't withdraw any Pokemon unless you caught them in the New Adventure or if they're from your old adventure they should be Level 5 or under and don't know any HMs.
    3. Any Pokemon can be gotten from Egg... I'll be using Shuppet.
    4. You can use the same Pokemon as other people in this Challange.
    5. If you're registering we will see:
    Who gets furthest Fastest.
    Who gets highest LV Pokemon at the End.
    Who has most Contest Ribbons (If you're in the coordinator Challange)
    Who Beat the Elite four with least ettempts.

Signup:

Name:
    Pokemon from Egg (or LV 5 Wild):
    PKMN from Egg Nickname:
    Status: (Trainer, Co-Ordinator or both) (You can be stuff like breeder, Raising weak Pokemon without training and breeding specific PKMN at the DC Centre to sort out EVs and Stats and stuff)
    Version: FR, LG, R, S or E

My Signup:
    Name: Electivire (Jimbob in game)
    PKMN from Egg: Shuppet
    Nickname: Undecided
    Version: Ruby

OK... Everyone get entered then breed your Eggs and Hatch (Put them in BOX until contest starts) Contest will start when we have 5 Players all with there Eggs Hatched and Untrained. Keep us updated on your party and Progress BTW.

1. Electivire (Shuppet)
    2. pikachulov9er306 (Pichu)
    3. Smarties-kun (Trapinch)
    4. Tempest (Beldum)
    5. Cheeky Typhlosion (Cyndaquil)
    6. Razor203 (Torchic)

Last edited:

pikachulover306

*~~Pika Power~~*
    Years
    I accept your challenge it sounds fun :badsmile:

Name: pikachulover306( in game:Angel )
    Pokemon from Egg (or LV 5 Wild): Pichu
    PKMN from Egg Nickname:Sparky
    Version: Emerald

Jim

Dinner
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 25, 2011
    Get your Egg hatched... 3 More spaces available.

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Well, I'm currently not using my Ruby copy, so I don't see why I couldn't enter this thingamajig.

Pokémon from Egg: Trapinch
    PKMN from Egg Nickname: Undecided for now
    Status: Trainer, co-ordinator and breeder (as in, someone who breeds for ideal battle- and contest natures)

You'll have to train hard...Because when you rebattle the Gym Leaders, you'll find that their Pokémon's levels are higher...
    That won't be a problem unless you play Emerald. In Ruby and Sapphire you can trade eggs without having the national dex and in FR/LG you can't re-challenge the gym leaders or trade eggs before obtaining the national dex.

Pazuzu

Flushing Meadows
    Years
    Seing that this is not only RSE related, but also allows other games, I'll go move it over to the Other Pokémon Games section.

~moved~

Jim

Dinner
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 25, 2011
    Seing that this is not only RSE related, but also allows other games, I'll go move it over to the Other Pokémon Games section.

~moved~

Sorry and thanks Scizz... Smarties, you're added.

Last edited:

Jim

Dinner
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 25, 2011
    Sorry for double posting but this challenge is going down the toilet.

Anymore people want to join or shall we call this off?

Zelos

*yawn*
    Years
    Umm... Guess I'll join. I might be a little lax, though. I'm trying to deal with a steady stream of homework, and like five different games that I want to play.

Name: Tempest (Honestly, I can't remember my in-game name)
    PKMN from Egg: Beldum

OOC: Just a forewarning... I'm not one of those people that breeds for perfect Pokemon, or trains for ideal EV'S. I don't about my Pokemon's natures and all that stuff, so if my team looks laughable to you please don't say anything unless it's just advice. ^^;

~

Jim

Dinner
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 25, 2011
    Umm... Guess I'll join. I might be a little lax, though. I'm trying to deal with a steady stream of homework, and like five different games that I want to play.

Name: Tempest (Honestly, I can't remember my in-game name)
    PKMN from Egg: Beldum

OOC: Just a forewarning... I'm not one of those people that breeds for perfect Pokemon, or trains for ideal EV'S. I don't about my Pokemon's natures and all that stuff, so if my team looks laughable to you please don't say anything unless it's just advice. ^^;

~

Beldum can't come from an egg :15: ???

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    i will give it a go.
    Name:razer302 (dont have game on me)
    PKMN from egg: torchic

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2013
    i would like to join but i cant seem to rebattle gym leaders in my leaf green i beaten the game, got the national dex and the ruby and saphire but i cant reabttle any gyms

Jim

Dinner
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 25, 2011
    Right, Everyone get your Eggs Bred and Hatched!

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2013
    no u cant oak wont let u use it. well can i still join even though i cant rebattle gyms ill jus fight a trainer twice to reaplace gym leader if thats ok

Jim

Dinner
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 25, 2011
    Sorry all places are taken... I had to make a new space for Razor302

Back