• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Code Geass

Strom Thunder

The Apocalypse :D
Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2014

Hey ! Maybe all of us already know about the great series called Code geass.. It Is an awesome anime ! Its ongoing.. Actually Code Geass R2(Season 2) Ended, but an alternate plot was made and the R3 (Actually Akito the Exile aka Season 3) focuses on it. Code geass Was a "beyond words" anime. It broke the world in 2. It won many awards for its Storyline.. Code Geass R2 Shows a very touching ending ( I am not going to reveal the ending at all ! Or I will make the series hell! xD ) And in R3 (Akito the Exile) It shows that The ending of R2 never occurred and Continuing the story.

Story overview - The story is set in an alternative timeline where the world is split into three Superpowers, Britannia, the Chinese Federation, and the European Union (previously known as the Euro-Universe). The story takes place after the Holy Britannian Empire's conquest on Japan in August 10, 2010 a.t.b. (1955 A.D.), by means of Britannia's newest weapon, the "Autonomous Armored Knight", or Knightmare Frame. In turn, Britannia effectively strips Japan and its citizens of all rights and freedoms and renames the country Area 11 with its citizens referred to as elevens.
    Source - click on it !

Last edited:
    Years
  • What are you talking about? There is no R3. There is Lelouch of the Rebellion and Lelouch of the Rebellion R2. There is also the quadrilogy of movies titled "Akito the Exiled." There will never bee a third Lelouch of the Rebellion, mostly because of how it ends and the fact it needs to be left ambiguous.

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2017
    With R3 did you mean the movies?
    Actually is sadly there not an R3. :/
    But really i hope it comes an 3 season, because i love that anime. ^^

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
  • Never heard of it. What is it about.
    About Sasuke-kun Requiem.

What are you talking about? There is no R3. There is Lelouch of the Rebellion and Lelouch of the Rebellion R2. There is also the quadrilogy of movies titled "Akito the Exiled." There will never bee a third Lelouch of the Rebellion, mostly because of how it ends and the fact it needs to be left ambiguous.
    Considering there is Lelou in Akito, it can be considered spin-off of R2.

Strom Thunder

Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2014
    Well, I don't know correctly but one of my friends have it ! Its R3 ! He says its a alternate version, R3 have been always a doubt whether it official or unofficial fanmade, But as I heard the R3 releases after a gap of 1 and a half year.

Strom Thunder

Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2014
    Indeed, I checked it in net, the plot is like this - The side story takes place in 2017 a.t.b between the rise of the Black Knights organization and the return of the supposedly "dead" Zero. The setting is in Europe, where the European Union(E.U.) allied nations are being invaded by the overwhelming forces of the Holy Britanian Empire On the verge of defeat, the E.U. army forms a special unit known as "W-0″, of which a young pilot named Akito Hyuga is a member. Lelia Malkal, a former Britanian Aristocrat comes to the European Union for aid, commanding the Wyvern Knightmare corps comprised of Japanese teenagers. They recklessly plunge into a battlefield, where the survival rate is extremely low, at about 5% only. They fight for their freedom and for a home to which they can return.

Only 2 or 3 episodes have been released as of now.
    180px-Akito_the_exiled.png

Last edited:

Akiba

[img]http://i.imgur.com/o3RYT4v.png[/img]
    Years
  • Well,
    Spoiler:

That's why.

Strom Thunder

Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2014
    The Ending was such a sad scene, I really cried when I heard the last tone on the ending. And yeah There is no R3 its Akito the Exile, But still I hope there comes a R3, Showing someone taking the place of Lelouch, Continuing the story.

Years

• About Sasuke-kun Requiem.

Considering there is Lelou in Akito, it can be considered spin-off of R2.
    Although that's not confirmed it's him, I believe it to be too. However, Akito takes place in the year between Season 1 and Season 2, not after Season 2 or anything.
    Well,
    Spoiler:

That's why.

Although that's an opinion, I believe this too. However, not just because there's someone on a hay cart with C.C. I firmly believe he got Charles' Code when Charles grabbed him before vanishing. There was a post I saw somewhere referring to Lelouch obtaining Charles' Code whilst having the Geass power from C.C. as Lelouch achieving Code Geass. Anywho. The way C.C. looks up towards the hay cart driver is what makes it seem like Lelouch. Why else would she just be sitting there, babbling, then look up at someone as she says Lelouch's name? And, last but not least, the second season is titled R2. R.R. Yeah. Swag.

However, if they gave us anything after R2 focusing around Lelouch, it would sort of ruin the phenomenal ending that R2 had because it would take away the suspense/ambiguity/sheer feels of it all to be honest. It wouldn't be as good anymore to us, or anyone else that watches it, because they would know there is more to come afterwards (when there really shouldn't be.) As much as I love Code Geass, I think that it is best for the series if it does not have anything else to do with Lelouch/anything past Season 2 of Lelouch of the Rebellion. They managed to create two beautiful seasons for a fantastic show, and although I haven't actually given an honest and sober go at Akito, I'm sure they are both great as well, so to try and push more of something that has an ending with a fair amount of closure would just look like a desperate cash grab and most likely wouldn't spit out the same quality of material we would hope for. That said, if they do ever end up doing something else and they make it just as good as the first two seasons, I'll eat my words and continue fanboying over everything Code Geass related.

Strom Thunder

Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2014
    Well, Now after hearing the facts, I guess R3 wouldn't be worth of coming at all. I mean Akito The Exile is good where It is. I agree R3 shouldn't be dragging out. Because the people got what they wanted with the death of Lelouch ! thus making it one of the biggest baddest saddest greatest ending :P

Strom Thunder

Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2014
    yeah guess its right.. The series would be a boring thing if the same things repeats themselves. It was the best for Lelouch to die, Making the series a great one. And really Code geass don't fit for long running anime either.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • Yeah, I do feel like it ended pretty nicely. Despite the hiccups that the series faced in the second season (it was all over the place), the ending sort of made up for it for me. Definitely feel it doesn't need any sort of direct continuation. Some things are better off left as they are. They just feel complete.

As for Akito, ehh, not to excited about it. I've seen 2 (or was it 3? idk) of the 4 episodes that it is supposedly gonna have and I can't say it impressed me too much. It was fun looking at those mechs going crazy but nothing really stood out. Let's hope the last instalment changes things for the better somehow. But I doubt that..

Back