• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PTCGO: Code Giveaway and Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2015
    I really wish i could buy the new Primal Clash boosters but ive shifted to a country with no Pokemon presence. I'd be very grateful to anyone who can help me with a few PC codes, it is very unsettling to face the possibility of having to quit because of lack of availability.

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2015
    EX Power Trio Tin: Charizard - CLF-WQ5M-KU4-RBN
    Furious Fists Booster : DW3-VPDE-LPD-9KK
    Furious Fists Booster: 6WW-4YCL-5J7-88G
    Legendary Treasures Booster: LRX-YA37-VEU-9BA
    FlashFire Booster: E5D-VLRE-FPA-NCR

Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2015
    Hey guys!I am new to pokemon tcg online any codes will be accepted plz if anyone has some free codes plz let me know!!!
    Thanks in advance!

I tried and these codes were already redeemed!

Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2015
    EX Power Trio Tin: Charizard - CLF-WQ5M-KU4-RBN
    Furious Fists Booster : DW3-VPDE-LPD-9KK
    Furious Fists Booster: 6WW-4YCL-5J7-88G
    Legendary Treasures Booster: LRX-YA37-VEU-9BA
    FlashFire Booster: E5D-VLRE-FPA-NCR

hey i tried to redeemed the codes but it seems that they were already redeemed!

Years
  • hey i tried to redeemed the codes but it seems that they were already redeemed!

Makes sense since the ones he/she posted had been up for 3 days. People haven't been posting that they've redeemed them lately (probably because they don't sign up for the site before taking the codes), but typically they're gone within a day of being posted.

Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2015
    Makes sense since the ones he/she posted had been up for 3 days. People haven't been posting that they've redeemed them lately (probably because they don't sign up for the site before taking the codes), but typically they're gone within a day of being posted.

OK ;-; thanks for the reply!

Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2015
    HI EVERYONE,I AM NEW TO TCG ONLINE AND NEED CODES SO ANY CODES WILL BE GREATLY APPRECIATED!
    THANKS!

Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2015
    Hey Mujtaba, I've got a code for you. Enjoy!

3QV-RQXP-RTW-HVL - Unlocks 1 Black & White: Plasma Blast
    Booster Pack!

*Please post if redeemed, so that there's no confusion.

Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2015
    Hey Mujtaba, I've got a code for you. Enjoy!

3QV-RQXP-RTW-HVL - Unlocks 1 Black & White: Plasma Blast
    Booster Pack!

*Please post if redeemed, so that there's no confusion.

hi Thanks for the code but it was already redeemed!plz if u have any other code send me a private message.It will be greatly appreciated.

Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2016
    send me a private message please. Hi I need at least 1 TCGO code please. You would be my hero if you can give a code to me. please I really need one I'm dying.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 19, 2015
    Hey I would really appreciate the codes (: Me & my son have just started getting into the Pokemon TCGO & im hooked! Though our collection is near to none, so everything & anything will help us out. Thank you & have a nice day :)

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
    Years
  • Hey I would really appreciate the codes (: Me & my son have just started getting into the Pokemon TCGO & im hooked! Though our collection is near to none, so everything & anything will help us out. Thank you & have a nice day :)

I'll check what I have tomorrow or the next day and get you some if you'd like.

RyuError

It's the Grineer.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 26, 2015
    If someone have codes for Phantom Forces, I would love to have it.

Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2015
    Hey Friends. I am new too. Please PM me the codes as well. All the codes will work for me. My screen-name is harshu.

Please PM me some codes.

Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2015
    Hi i am new to the game plz send me any codes in the private message. THANKS

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back