• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PTCGO: Code Giveaway and Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Hey guys, I have 30 un-used Legendary Treasures online booster pack codes. I'm not really that into the online stuff so I figured I'd give them away here.
    So I'll be giving 5 codes each to the first 6 people to PM me :P
    GL

Years
  • I don't use them ^-^ but I would appreciate if you say which code you claimed. Goodluck~

X & Y Furious Fists codes:

Code: 1
    Spoiler:

Code: 2
    Spoiler:

Code: 3
    Spoiler:

Years
  • Hey guys, I have 30 un-used Legendary Treasures online booster pack codes. I'm not really that into the online stuff so I figured I'd give them away here.
    So I'll be giving 5 codes each to the first 6 people to PM me :P
    GL
    I have received 5/6 PMs so far, so there is still ONE more winner to the next person to PM me :P I'm in class right now but I'll be sure to send the codes to the first 6 PMs when I get home in about 2 hours.

EDIT: Received 6 PMs! I hope everyone I messaged the codes to got some awesome pokemon :P

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2015
    I'm sorta new so can somebody please put some codes on here? thanks if you do!

Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2015
    tbn-lrvg-pjf-u9q - claimed
    kv4-p96x-jvu-xxr - claimed
    ywt-arxn-kl4-6ef - claimed
    45j-9pdc-wsw-fpj - claimed

:(

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2015
    Hello everyone

I'm new to the forum and the game. My name is Luis :D

If anyone has some spare codes I'll greatly appreaciate get some.

Thanks!!!

Years
  • 2 Primal Clash Codes!

1. VD3-RSML-Y4K-GQA CLAIMED
    2. LWN-9XLS-P5L-7TH CLAIMED

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2015
    I got some more and i used them but not the 36 i saved for this thread. i got the 36 codes from a booster box.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back