• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PTCGO: Code Giveaway and Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • I have a decent number of unused code cards. Most from packs and with a few from Double Crisis mini set as well as some from organized season.

AngelicPikachu

"We're Ready"
    Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2016
    The B/F and I are just starting out with TCGOnline...and the Whole TCG in general after many years of not messing with it..and usual Code would be greatly appreciated so we can get into deck makin asap ^_^ and rebuilding

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2015
    I would also love to receive a free code if anyone's still willing to give away!
    (((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))

Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2017
    Hey guys,

Got a couple of TCG codes to give away.

1) UVJ-Q3SB-7CJ-GRN
    2) YH5-SGVN-LDF-XVQ
    3) XHM-4HLS-NM8-LRU
    4) KSF-ACN3-MQ3-E3L
    5) AKS-JBNQ-WGQ-VH6

I'll post some more once these have been used :)
    All 5 have been taken. Wish people would say thank you, or at least let everyone know they've used them!

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2015
    All 5 have been taken. Wish people would say thank you, or at least let everyone know they've used them!

Thank you for notifying us that it's all taken!
    It looks like we have a quick lurker who can sense new posts or just a person who's too shy to say anything...or a greedy person who took all, but doesn't want to reveal, haha. (*´艸`*)

I recently started playing Pokemon TCGO. If anyone's looking for a friend or more friend, please do add me!

Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2015
    Hey guys,

Got a couple of TCG codes to give away.

1) UVJ-Q3SB-7CJ-GRN
    2) YH5-SGVN-LDF-XVQ
    3) XHM-4HLS-NM8-LRU
    4) KSF-ACN3-MQ3-E3L
    5) AKS-JBNQ-WGQ-VH6

I'll post some more once these have been used :)

Well, thanks for posting those codes anyway.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back